Possibility for gallbladder issues?

PeterSN

So I've been having sharp pain in my right shoulder blade that radiates to where my gallbladder is.

Along with this I've been having very hard to pass clay coloured stools, as well as a lot of bloating and heart palpitations, I've tried TUDCA with some improvements (still early days with tudca tho)

Along with aches and pains around my body for no apparent reason, also having alot of breathlessness from the trapped gas, that comes out in the morning (very uncomfortable feelings after eating, sugary foods especially)

But yeah I was wondering if anyone could help me with deducing if this is a gallbladder issue at all?

fatmaaaa16

TUDCA immediately resolved pale stools in my case. Maybe increase ur dose? Or try another brand (lots of fakes on Amazon). TUCCA can increase heart palpitations tho so be careful or take it with COQ10.

Try TMG at 1000 mg (I recommend capsules, it smells a bit). It will counter homocysteine which may be the cause of your liver / gallbladder issues. TMG helps heart palpitations too, and u could try a higher dose too and see if that helps ur heart.

U could try NAC. Just be aware that u will be having extreme bowel movements lol. Also, NAC should help ur breathlessness.

Increase ur animal protein.

Try curcumin with bioperine (potentials the curcumin), curcumin increased gallbladder contractions by 50% in one study, and personally has been the strongest and most beneficial herbal supplement I’ve ever taken.

Last edited:
OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

TUDCA immediately resolved pale stools in my case. Maybe increase ur dose? Or try another brand (lots of fakes on Amazon). TUCCA can increase heart palpitations tho so be careful or take it with COQ10.

Try TMG at 1000 mg (I recommend capsules, it smells a bit). It will counter homocysteine which may be the cause of your liver / gallbladder issues. TMG helps heart palpitations too, and u could try a higher dose too and see if that helps ur heart.

U could try NAC. Just be aware that u will be having extreme bowel movements lol. Also, NAC should help ur breathlessness.

Increase ur animal protein.

Try curcumin with bioperine (potentials the curcumin), curcumin increased gallbladder contractions by 50% in one study, and personally has been the strongest and most beneficial herbal supplement I’ve ever taken.
Thank you for the detailed info;)

DrJ

Definitely sounds like gall bladder issues. In addition to what's already mentioned you could try ox bile.

youngsinatra

B vitamins, choline, trimethylglycine and animal protein.

B vitamins to support methylation (esp. B2, B9, B12) and to support acetylcholine synthesis (esp. B1/B5)

Choline as the raw material to synthesize acetylcholine. TMG as an alternative methyl donor to support methylation.

Animal protein for methionine (SAMe precursor, the universal methyl donor)

ChemHead

So I've been having sharp pain in my right shoulder blade that radiates to where my gallbladder is.

Along with this I've been having very hard to pass clay coloured stools, as well as a lot of bloating and heart palpitations, I've tried TUDCA with some improvements (still early days with tudca tho)

Along with aches and pains around my body for no apparent reason, also having alot of breathlessness from the trapped gas, that comes out in the morning (very uncomfortable feelings after eating, sugary foods especially)

But yeah I was wondering if anyone could help me with deducing if this is a gallbladder issue at all?
What do you eat?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

What do you eat?
Pulp free orange juice, buttered dates on occasion, aged Gouda cheese, honey on occasion, fried eggs in butter (around 2-4 every other day)
Some fruit, like grapes((1-2 handfuls per day)

I also did a bit of raw meat for a bit, but I've stopped that recently, I now have 1-2 big bowls of liver fried in butter per month

ChemHead

Pulp free orange juice, buttered dates on occasion, aged Gouda cheese, honey on occasion, fried eggs in butter (around 2-4 every other day)
Some fruit, like grapes((1-2 handfuls per day)

I also did a bit of raw meat for a bit, but I've stopped that recently, I now have 1-2 big bowls of liver fried in butter per month
How much meat would you say you eat? Do you eat it regularly... like daily? Infrequently except for the monthly liver? Do you eat beef, chicken, seafood like mussels or oysters?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I did, but I didn't feel any better doing so, i used to eat alot of oysters, and liver and minced beef everyday for many months, but that's actually when I was my sickest

ChemHead

I did, but I didn't feel any better doing so, i used to eat alot of oysters, and liver and minced beef everyday for many months, but that's actually when I was my sickest
How long would you say you've been eating the way you currently are?

ChemHead

@PeterSN If you've been eating like this for awhile.. like maybe for the past year or longer.. I would recommend that you begin supplementing with thiamine and zinc. If you don't already supplement with some kind of B complex, I would begin doing so or purchase the b vitamins separately (which is what I'd recommend). But I would at least start supplementing with something like benfotiamine. For other b vitamins, I'd also use niacin (nicotinic acid), pyridoxal 5 phosphate (p5p), and riboflavin.

For the zinc, use zinc bisglycinate. Since you're eating liver what seems like at least a couple times a month, you're probably ok on copper since it's quite high in liver.

I would recommend you get some labwork done. If you don't have insurance, use an online service like Life Extension and get your plasma zinc tested and maybe also get your ferritin and copper checked while you're at it. If you have insurance, I'd definitely recommend getting all the above checked as well as getting folate checked.

At the very least, you should begin supplementing benfotiamine and zinc bisglycinate. In the meantime, taking 600-1000 mg of TUDCA daily will probably help with digestion, elimination, and provide a bit of relief for the pain your gallbladder/liver is causing, but you probably have some underlying nutritional issues that need to be addressed.

Jonk

Have you noticed any improvements or anything new that's relevant to your suspicion of a gallbladder problem?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Have you noticed any improvements or anything new that's relevant to your suspicion of a gallbladder problem?
I have stopped having gallbladder pains and my stools are much more normal after ox bile and tudca, maybe it was a gallbladder issues, but im still having alot of bloating, heart palpitations, histamine issues, watery eyes, red skin flushes and shortness of breath, i have chronic distenton in my belly region and its not fun at all, increased anxiety and panic attack feeling in the evening, limited my diet to fruit juice (apple or orange) parmasan cheese and some boiled mushrooms with butter here and there

EvanHinkle

Have you tried any TLR4 antagonists? I’ve experienced many of these symptoms in the past, and using anything that blocks TLR4 was incredible for me, (including anger, anxiety, or any other “mental” issues).

If TLR4 antagonism works for you, you will have to consider the source of the endotoxin and address that or else you won’t really fully cure your symptoms.

For instance, I cured a 10 year battle with dermatitis by using charcoal, (the best TLR4 antagonist in my experience) but while eliminating the endotoxin load floating around in my body relieved the “symptom,” it did little for the underlying cause of bacterial issues. I had to learn how to pulse various antibiotic substances to really figure out how to heal, (and of course simultaneously increase my cellular energy and metabolism so I no longer provided a hospitable environment for bacteria to recolonize me).

Jonk

I have stopped having gallbladder pains and my stools are much more normal after ox bile and tudca, maybe it was a gallbladder issues, but im still having alot of bloating, heart palpitations, histamine issues, watery eyes, red skin flushes and shortness of breath, i have chronic distenton in my belly region and its not fun at all, increased anxiety and panic attack feeling in the evening, limited my diet to fruit juice (apple or orange) parmasan cheese and some boiled mushrooms with butter here and there
Okay gotcha. One thing you might try, and I'm not even sure it's healthy haha, but boiling sugar and water, making a sugar syrup. Then liberally adding to orange juice and chugging it. For me, the feeling of impending doom vanishes pretty fast doing that. Again, not saying it's good for you, but having panic and anxiety is probably worse. You might feel a strong need to lay down after chugging it fyi.

I would also consider quitting dairy for a while if you haven't tried that. From what I'm reading you sound a lot like me, and my simplification of it is that I'm feeling almost poisoned, and it's very much exacerbated with stress. My guess is when the liver/gallbladder has been overwhelmed for a long time, the leaking of substances from the intestines are increased and casein is known to be a common allergen.

You didn't ask for tips or ideas so sorry if I'm rambling, but I have all the symptoms you described above, although I've managed to keep some if not all of them in check right now. If you have any more questions or anything let me know here or in PM.

Jonk

Have you tried any TLR4 antagonists? I’ve experienced many of these symptoms in the past, and using anything that blocks TLR4 was incredible for me, (including anger, anxiety, or any other “mental” issues).

If TLR4 antagonism works for you, you will have to consider the source of the endotoxin and address that or else you won’t really fully cure your symptoms.

For instance, I cured a 10 year battle with dermatitis by using charcoal, (the best TLR4 antagonist in my experience) but while eliminating the endotoxin load floating around in my body relieved the “symptom,” it did little for the underlying cause of bacterial issues. I had to learn how to pulse various antibiotic substances to really figure out how to heal, (and of course simultaneously increase my cellular energy and metabolism so I no longer provided a hospitable environment for bacteria to recolonize me).
Dosages for the charcoal?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Okay gotcha. One thing you might try, and I'm not even sure it's healthy haha, but boiling sugar and water, making a sugar syrup. Then liberally adding to orange juice and chugging it. For me, the feeling of impending doom vanishes pretty fast doing that. Again, not saying it's good for you, but having panic and anxiety is probably worse. You might feel a strong need to lay down after chugging it fyi.

I would also consider quitting dairy for a while if you haven't tried that. From what I'm reading you sound a lot like me, and my simplification of it is that I'm feeling almost poisoned, and it's very much exacerbated with stress. My guess is when the liver/gallbladder has been overwhelmed for a long time, the leaking of substances from the intestines are increased and casein is known to be a common allergen.

You didn't ask for tips or ideas so sorry if I'm rambling, but I have all the symptoms you described above, although I've managed to keep some if not all of them in check right now. If you have any more questions or anything let me know here or in PM.
I actually have already tried something similar to that where I melted slot of white sugar into a clear syrup then are it all after it cooled down and I felt very close to death, i think it actually made me way worse I remember my stomach feeling like it was going to explode the distention was next level bad, i think i tried it about 7 months ago now, but my symptoms have remained since then. I find I'm much worse if i increase my sugar intake, I tried fasting for today's and I felt way better, but I was still passing gas on the second day, i looked normal again though almost no distention, bit as soon as I ate something the symptoms came back i think even worse than before

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom