"Overtime Hours For bull**** Pay" - Rich Men North of Richmond by Oliver Anthony

Peatress

Same. When every newscast and person on social media post it, I make a point not to. Not to stand out, but because I don’t trust the motive that something as benign on the surface doesn’t have an ulterior motive.
I think we are being prepped for a false flag of some sort either that or I've gone mad and very paranoid.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
This is a great song and the guy got a great voice and I agree with everything he says.

But this song reminds of complaining about diabetes and heart disease because of years of PUFA consumption when you were telling them for 40 years that pufa consumption would lead to these metabolic diseases and now you want to complain about pufa in foods when you could have done something about this 40 years ago before all the damage.

This is hit on the right while the right voted for republicans that enacted a libertarian supply side economic that destroyed the middle class. Decimated unions, empowered corporations, the revolving door of the regulation bodies in the government.

But we are ****88 because both parties are totally corrupted now. There was hope for the democratic politicians up until the mid 2000’s.

So Unless we have at least 100 million people become educated and informed on how economics and the political system really work and not just focused on the culture war of the day just get ready to see this get far worse.

But as long as someone like Biden or trump can push your culture war button and you buy their ***t we are at the end of America.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peatress

I will postpone posting the recent article about Oliver Anthony for now – will let you guys enjoy the concert. I’ll be back :joyful:

David PS

Peatful

What are OG conspiracy theorists? Not familiar with that term.

OG is slang for original gangsta
Like gangster

Being a Bible follower or believer
I’ve always felt square
“Why would someone believe a ancient book written by man?”
But yet here we are
All coming true
So
I was just being dumb
Typing the thoughts in my head…

Conspiracy theory: : a non mainstream theory that explains an event or set of circumstances

Beatrix_

They played his song at the presidential debate??? at 3'10"

k2wSUn.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv9uMXiY29s

Peater

I think we are being prepped for a false flag of some sort either that or I've gone mad and very paranoid.

Same here. We've had the calm before the storm phase. I think it's just going to be the somewhat boring reason of financial armageddon but they are going to invent some sort of crazy narrative that lets them benefit from it. Problem - reaction - solution.

NaKCaMg

Looks like those screen captures are from a fake account. His account on fakebook is "Oliver Anthony Music".

Personally I think Chris/Oliver is authentic, time will tell. He's young (I'm old enough to be his mother so am allowed to say that) and has a spotlight/firehose of attention directed at him but seems to be learning quickly about the social minefield. Being an old soul helps as well.

Amazing that his song bypassed the industry gatekeepers. The pirates/controllers wouldn't have allowed mainstream publishing. So I'm enjoying the idea that they were caught with their pants down and had to scramble to have print media start their "politics of personal destruction". Not using his legal name and being from Farmville:):, VA might have slowed them down a bit.

Many commenters said he needs protected, because he sang out loud what they'd been thinking. Seems his emotionally raw lyrics exposed an undercurrent of bottled up/self-censored thoughts and emotions. Probably from the psyops/projects we've witnessed being run on our fellow humans over the past number years. An explosion happened...watching the fallout.

An observation about "virality" as a phenomenon, look at how "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" spread everywhere and people researched to understand the meaning. So the lyrics "minors on an island somewhere" were nearly universally comprehended and people were surprised "He went there!!"
Watched a lot of reaction videos, when he sang "people like me and people like you" he :grouphug2 and the people actually settled/relaxed into their chairs.

Just brushing the surface, as he said there's specific meaning to his lyrics. Some quite painful.

Peatress

Thank you for your thoughts on OA @NaKCaMg

I think it's unlikely that someone would fake his account from April 22 before he was even known. The person who made the video said the facebook pages have been removed. I'm not on facebook so I can't check the oliver anthony music account to see when it was set up.

Regardless, I stand by everything I've said so far about the meteoric rise of OA and his song. I respect his right to sing about whatever he likes but I don’t have to agree with him. According to Edward Dowd a million Americas have been injured and disable by the covid jabs. So if God was going to speak through OA surely he would tell him to ask some questions about this. As for those who are dying suddenly I suggest the next song on OA’s repertoire be called people like you people like me dropping like flies. After that he could get a little tune going about the murder of the elderly in care homes.

We are heading for an economic collapse, it’s inevitable, they will look for scapegoats

coquz

I would recommend Owen Benjamins spell breaking of this guy and his songs. When something is pushed so much by the algorithm, dont be fooled. Its a psy op. Just like Andrew Tate, Alex Jones and Trump...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom