"Overtime Hours For bull**** Pay" - Rich Men North of Richmond by Oliver Anthony

Nebula

They’ve got to blame somebody and who do people hate the most? Propaganda takes many forms

“This is the greatest cover-up I’ve ever seen in my life.” Disability claims are on the rise, and people are wondering why. “If it’s not the SARS CoV-2 mRNA gene therapy injection (vaccine), what is it?” - Edward Dowd
In addition I think a major issue causing obesity with those receiving welfare is that EBT allows the purchase of junk food which almost all contain seed oil, corn syrup and other metabolically damaging substances. I do caretaking for developmentally delayed people who receive EBT and would definitely support products with those ingredients being banned for EBT funds and in general. That would make my job a lot easier and quickly improve their health. But apparently it’s corporate lobbies keeping them allowed because they account for something around 20% of their sales.

Peatress

Left vs right is a false dialectic which profits the globalists

I’m not even sure if political correctness comes into this – a spade is a spade. I don’t get the impression that anyone on the forum shies away from discussing obesity. It’s not something that is desired round here not least due to its inflammatory nature. But that's not really this point here. Context and timing are important.

The song got almost 8 millions views in 5 days. This doesn’t happen unless it’s going to serve the powers that be. All the usual suspects coming out in support, even Joe Rogan. Why?

Right-Wing Influencers Just Found Their Favorite New Country Song

Blue-collar political anthem ‘Rich Men North of Richmond’ takes internet by storm

‘Rich Men North of Richmond’ Viral Hitmaker Oliver Anthony: 5 Things You Need to Know

I would love for someone versed in linguistics to analyse the lyrics – what are we left with once the song is distilled?

Meanwhile, Maui burns.

Lilac

The Ray Peat Forum, thank goodness, is a much more open-minded place for discussion than normie sites.

I have considered the possibility that Oliver Anthony has been deployed. My guess is he knew, he knows, how talented he is. Tall, good face, strawberry blond hair, great speaking voice, excellent singing voice, plays an instrument. At the moment, I don't doubt he wrote the songs. You don't need Colonel Parker to see a star in the making. So maybe he was a known potential and deployed now. What are the net effects now? People who are less awake are drawn in by the "overtime hours for bull**** pay." Then they might pay attention to the idea of politicians controlling thoughts and actions. I would like to think that might lead to people thinking twice before rolling up a sleeve for an injection.

Let's see what subjects Oliver shines a light on next.

5LGreenback

I really like this song, first heard it a few days before Rogan and such started promoting it.

Now that I see the the alternative establishment folks promoting it, and the song going from virtually unknown to #1 song in America within two weeks or so, it certainly peaked my suspicions that not all is what it seems.

Peatress

What if Oliver Anthony is being set up? He is being positioned as a right wing, conspiracy theorists, and I’m sure any day now his history of mental illness will be used against him. They elevated him so that they can discredit him, in doing so discredit everyone who followed or supported his song.

Compare these two articles. What stands out?

David PS

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

ddjd

Had his song on loop in my head for about a week now.

Pretty incredible the impact it's had. Music can change the world!

Peater

Same as with the vaccines, when I see something being shilled this hard (As in brought to my attention) I wonder:

Why?

Peatful

I don’t remember if the Tom McDonald thread got this much controlled op, nefarious motives, propaganda questioning….

As an aside:
True Bible followers (note I did not say Christians) need to toughen up.
We are the OG conspiracy theorists.

golder

Totally agree.
Same. When every newscast and person on social media post it, I make a point not to. Not to stand out, but because I don’t trust the motive that something as benign on the surface doesn’t have an ulterior motive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom