No. 1 Milk Company Declares Bankruptcy Amid Drop In Demand

tara

No, but I'm not so sure that the agricultural practices of the other countries are any better.
In some countries, normal grazing is a major part animal husbandry, and they don't routinely add other chemicals to plain milk.
From what I've read here, US has a lot of barn and grain fed dairy cattle and people have to go out of their way to find milk that doesn't have added vitamins with problematic carriers?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From what I've read here, US has a lot of barn and grain fed dairy cattle and people have to go out of their way to find milk that doesn't have added vitamins with problematic carriers?
Yes, and if you do find "clean" milk better be prepared to spend the big bucks to get it. Around $10 a gallon give or take.

yerrag

Anytime I see "natural flavoring" in dairy or like, icecream I put it down. Go to www fda.gov/allowable contaminants to know chemists make gallons of imitation vanilla from the expressed anal gland of the beaver. Beaver butt is natural don't you know?
I wonder how many beavers they kill to make vanilla?

'Natural flavoring' is an intentionally deceptive labeling practice. Another is sucralose- sounds natural but it is really synthetic, and it's made from 'real sugar.' What it really means is that they bastardize real sugar into something that's not really sugar, and toxic yet sweet, and it certainly isn't natural and shares nothing in common with maltose, glucose, fructose, sucrose, mannose - all things natural. They don't even capitalize sucralose but they capitalize Splenda.

yerrag

Yes, and if you do find "clean" milk better be prepared to spend the big bucks to get it. Around $10 a gallon give or take.
Yes, definitely. It also supports the farmers who still make good milk.

yerrag

The best milk is milk straight from the teats to the infant. Bacteria has no chance to multiply, and there's no need to pasteurize so enzymes are all intact. And since there's little or no bacteria that needs to be pasteurized, there's also little or no endotoxins. Owning a cow would be the best way to get this kind of milk, but it's not practical since the cow has to be milked everyday otherwise the cow will get sick. Not consuming the mil quickly leaves it exposed for bacteria to grow, and pasteurization may kill bacteria but the endotoxin doesn't go away. I wonder if endotoxins in milk is a thing, but there's not much mention of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom