New weight loss drug - Tirzepatide

Martin

A new weight loss drug is now boasting a greater than 20% reduction in body weight. This drug is a GIP and GLP-1 agonist called Tirzepatide. Curious what you guys think about this?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
GLP-1 agonists have been picking up steam. They seem to work for at least some time in regulating blood glucose and inducing weight loss. If you watch the Bioenergetic help line, I sent Danny a question that I am hoping the panel would answer about Ozempic in the coming episode.

Peko214

I have some Tirzepatide I plan on starting with in spring. I had amazing results with 3 months of Semaglutide last summer/fall and Tirzepatide is supposed to be even more effective. These drugs are game changers for many people.

Lambro18

Don't you need to continue taking Tirzepatide in order to continue seeing results with weight loss? If so, if for some reason you wanted to get off of it, or couldn't afford the drug, would all your hard work diminish?

Peko214

Don't you need to continue taking Tirzepatide in order to continue seeing results with weight loss? If so, if for some reason you wanted to get off of it, or couldn't afford the drug, would all your hard work diminish?
You can stay on indefinitely or use it temporarily. I should clarify though that I am not pre diabetic. I’m totally healthy and in great shape. I used Semaglutide strictly for the appetite suppression which is a side effect of the drug. But that’s not as rare as it may sound. There’s quite a few of us that use Glp-1 agonists for appetite suppression. I don’t intend to stay on Tirzepatide indefinitely. Just 3-4 months probably.

Limon9

A new weight loss drug is now boasting a greater than 20% reduction in body weight. This drug is a GIP and GLP-1 agonist called Tirzepatide. Curious what you guys think about this?

You'll eat nothing and you'll be happy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals