New to Peat

Cantonpixie

hi All,
I'm a complete newbie. I only came to know about Peat & etc a couple weeks ago and need some advise. (think i'll put a separate thread in the Ask for Help section).

here are my answers to Charlie's questions:

Age - 38

Background - Female, Chinese ethnicity, living in Singapore.

Found the forum - I was googling "feeling cold and fatigued, sometimes immediately after a meal".

How long have you been Peating?
Only started the daily carrot.

What are your health issues?
- Intolerance to cold and feeling cold (I live in a tropical climate, it's summer all year round with ambient temps above 86F most days and I am the only one carrying a sweater when going into an air-conditioned place).
- experiencing various symptoms of estrogen dominance / hypothyroid
- wanting to conceive my second child.
- recovering from PUFA overload (only just found out about PUFAs)
- food intolerances - dairy appears to trigger sinus congestion.

What other questions should we ask?......
You can ask anything. I am just grateful for whatever help I can get.

Maisy

Hi Eeleen

Though I would say hi as I am new too, been following Peat's principles for about 5-6 weeks now and have been following most of the guidelines.

Initially felt a lot better, but then balanced out to feeling okay, overall noticed my blood sugar is more stable and don't get as many food cravings. Looking forward to getting more health benefits soon.

Hope all goes well for you with Peat!

Swandattur

Hi, y'all! See you around the forum. Makes me think of, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum."
Oh, I think this is the right place to come to get in good health for conceiving and carrying a child. Peat has very important nutritional advice for pregnancy, and postpartum.

Swandattur

Maisy, yes I have found this sort of diet helps greatly with stabilizing blood sugar and getting rid of food cravings.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Eeleen, :welcome

Cantonpixie

hallo Charlie, Maisy, Swandattur,
greetings!!! I am learning much from all of you!!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DojaCat Can anyone guide me to the overall best threads to help me understand the gist of ray peat Ask For Help or Advice 8
Rinse & rePeat Big Muscles Little Fat - Lose Fat The Ray Peat Way! Diet 41
GreekDemiGod [Peat friendly] 10 days summer shred? Male Issues 8
M Random Questions I've had for Peat which I cant find answers to Ask For Help or Advice 6
S-VV Experiment: going full Peat Logs 27
F Has Peat discussed lead toxicity? Ask For Help or Advice 22
E Good,Better and Best Peat Style! Ask For Help or Advice 6
A Best and easy way to keep teeth healthy and white on a Peat diet? Diet 11
V Google appears to be burying Ray Peat search results Ask For Help or Advice 14
M From a Peat Point of View Taubes & Low-Carbers Are Half Wrong, but They Are Also Half Right Diet 0
D New Ray Peat Interview on One Radio Network / Patrick Timpone Interviews 2
ecstatichamster Longevity v PUFA cell content Dr Peat is right Scientific Studies 2
DannyIrons™ Back on the Ray Peat 'Diet'. Ask For Help or Advice 22
Christopher R. Ray Peat is Not About Diet but Rather a Way of Living Life? Interviews 12
R Has Anyone Done Bloodwork Before And After Following Peat's Guidelines? Blood Work, Labs 4
T What's the rationale behind Ray Peat drinking lidocaine to cure colitis? Digestion 21
S-VV Ray Peat on Fatigue Articles & Newsletters 17
Nemo Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 15
Rinse & rePeat Ray Peat & Blood Typing Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 37
OccamzRazer Peat + Old School Bodybuilding? An Experimental Quest Logs 392
M Ray peat work lunch ideas? Ask For Help or Advice 9
L Ray Peat Interview April 2021 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - Bioenergetic Nutrition Basics | "The Ray Peat Diet" | Appetite and Metabolism with Ray Peat Interviews 8
Sam321 Source For "Peat Approved" Cascara Sagrada (Farmalabor) Cascara Sagrada 9
ScurveDream How to enter the Smart Peat-ple Club? How to be among the liked, high status winners? Ask For Help or Advice 29
Korven Do you feel best on A) "normal" 3x meals of meat/starch/veggies or B) "Peat style" no starch milk/meat/fruit diet? Diet, Recipes 46
M Jittery when eating a Peat diet Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 38
David PS Ray Peat Interview All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 3
Cloudhands I asked peat if he believed in luck, heres his response Ask For Help or Advice 87
H All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 1
GelatinGoblin Has Peat talked about Euthyroid Sick Syndrome? Ask For Help or Advice 1
S Histamine intolerance explained through a Ray Peat prism Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 49
P How to get in contact with Ray Peat himself Ask For Help or Advice 4
Blaze Ray Peat dissed by Dr. Tom Cowan on Patrick Timpone show Ask For Help or Advice 28
A New to ray peat, trying a lot of haidut and Ray’s recommendations but what am I missing? Metabolism 10
C Ray Peat breakfast ideas? Diet 5
RyanHeeney I'm starting a website based on the metabolism and Dr. Ray Peat's ideas. Ray Peat Topics 28
J Fungal Acne - New product. Peat approved? Skin 0
meatbag OtBoaT Ray Peat Day 1 Transcript-Personal Background, Influences, and View of Reality and Organisms Audio Interview Transcripts 1
D Anti-Peat Thoughts on this Video by a carnivore attacking the ray peat diet (Harry Serpanos) Debate - Anti-Peat 6
A Anti-Peat article on google Diet 12
Lejeboca Ray Peat Interview Feb 2021 - Roddy, Dinkov, Peat - #51: Heat Shock Proteins | Antibiotic Resistance | DHT Safety | Energy and Aging Video Interviews 5
ecstatichamster De Quervain's syndrome - Dr. Peat wrong? Symptoms, Causes 16
David PS Ray Peat Interview Jodellfit - Dr Ray Peat - Hormone Replacement, Thyroid, Frequent Snacking, Chronic Fatigue and more Q&A Interviews 4
Grapelander #50: DHT for Hair Growth? | New Ray Peat Interviews | Keto and Mitochondria | Childhood Trauma Interviews 14
Grapelander Ray Peat on the Coronavirus, Immunity,& Vaccines Part 4_08.08.2020 Politics and Science Radio Show 1
SuperStressed Ray Peat Interview Dr. Ray Peat, Day One: Full Interview from On the Back of a Tiger Interviews 71
Jam Applying Peat Principles To Low-Carb High-Saturated Fat: Incredible Results Discussing Dietary Models 138
Sam321 Ray Peat inspired mayo Diet 8
EchoTango How to obtain physical copies of Peat's books? Book Recommendations 7
D Ray Peat Search down? Interviews 3