Passed out due to over heating - havent felt right since

imei3489

so 4 days ago i was doing an acting job that required me to wear a ton of clothes in a very hot room (30+ celcius)
i started seeing stars and felt light headed. before i could even remove my jacket i passed out. i woke up on my back, with my clothes removed. somebody there knew to lift my legs up and shake them. so i got up with a slight headache, and feeling a bit nauseas and fatigued. no big deal i though, i did just go unconcious. i finnished my work and went home. i really thought it wasnt a big deal, but im still feeling so fatigued and tired, with some added brain fog. could overheating like that really cause any significant damage? i only had the hot outfit on for about 5 minutes. ive been unusually hungry ever since, eating abnormal ammounts of food.

on that topic, ive always been so sensitive to heat that i start feeling sick as soon as the temparature rises above 20c, which makes me unable to live in hot climates. i prefer way colder temperatures than anyone ive ever met. i will wear a tshirt all the way down to 5 degrees. i like my room to be 10 degrees. this is so far out of the norm that its not just not normal. what does this mean? why is my body so damn hot all the time? i do think im hypothyroid, when its cold my hands and feet get numb very easily, but the rest of my body is like a steaming engine. my normal winter outfit is boots and gloves with a tshirt and jeans. i just feel like i must be wasting a ridicilous ammount of energy and calories keeping my body warm, but everytime i try to wear a sweater or keep my room warmer i feel so uncomfortable and unable to think or focus. and if im going on a walk i will usually wear only a tshirt way into the minus degrees because i get so hot as soon as i start moving. im going to have to live in a hot country for two weeks soon and i have to cure this.

there was one time where i was barely eating for two weeks (like 500 calories a day) and that was the only time i could tolerate normal temperatures. if i eat anything i get so hot it feels really uncomfortable and i just dont like it. if i have a cup of warm milk i have to go lay outside naked in the snow, so i cant even eat things like warm milk or warm salty soup. this forum is always talking about how your body heating up after eating is a good thing, but to me its hell. even when its winter i can only drink and eat cold things otherwise i get to hot.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
You might be dehydrated. It is easy to be dehydrated even if you think you drink enough fluids.

Also, too much adrenaline will make you feel overheated when you really aren't. If you aren't eating enough, 500 calories a day for instance, then adrenaline will be high. And low blood sugar can make a person lightheaded enough to faint, too.

Hugh Johnson

so 4 days ago i was doing an acting job that required me to wear a ton of clothes in a very hot room (30+ celcius)
i started seeing stars and felt light headed. before i could even remove my jacket i passed out. i woke up on my back, with my clothes removed. somebody there knew to lift my legs up and shake them. so i got up with a slight headache, and feeling a bit nauseas and fatigued. no big deal i though, i did just go unconcious. i finnished my work and went home. i really thought it wasnt a big deal, but im still feeling so fatigued and tired, with some added brain fog. could overheating like that really cause any significant damage? i only had the hot outfit on for about 5 minutes. ive been unusually hungry ever since, eating abnormal ammounts of food.

on that topic, ive always been so sensitive to heat that i start feeling sick as soon as the temparature rises above 20c, which makes me unable to live in hot climates. i prefer way colder temperatures than anyone ive ever met. i will wear a tshirt all the way down to 5 degrees. i like my room to be 10 degrees. this is so far out of the norm that its not just not normal. what does this mean? why is my body so damn hot all the time? i do think im hypothyroid, when its cold my hands and feet get numb very easily, but the rest of my body is like a steaming engine. my normal winter outfit is boots and gloves with a tshirt and jeans. i just feel like i must be wasting a ridicilous ammount of energy and calories keeping my body warm, but everytime i try to wear a sweater or keep my room warmer i feel so uncomfortable and unable to think or focus. and if im going on a walk i will usually wear only a tshirt way into the minus degrees because i get so hot as soon as i start moving. im going to have to live in a hot country for two weeks soon and i have to cure this.

there was one time where i was barely eating for two weeks (like 500 calories a day) and that was the only time i could tolerate normal temperatures. if i eat anything i get so hot it feels really uncomfortable and i just dont like it. if i have a cup of warm milk i have to go lay outside naked in the snow, so i cant even eat things like warm milk or warm salty soup. this forum is always talking about how your body heating up after eating is a good thing, but to me its hell. even when its winter i can only drink and eat cold things otherwise i get to hot.
What is your actual, measured body temperature?

aniepodam

May be electrolyt imbalance? Magnesium helps with thermoregulation. Taurine and betaine may help too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals