Neurotic Effects After Exposure To Solvents Please Help

Ulysses

Swim. It’s the best exercise for the brain. No impact with lots of breath-holding, so your CO2 levels will skyrocket.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

There may be some trauma caused by the intake, but it will reverse itself. don't worry. I've experienced exposure to toxic chemicals due to my line of work and experienced negative symptoms of lead exposure, but it goes with time providing you relax and let the body do it's work.
Will the cells regain their original integrity or will they be dysfunctional forever?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I'm trying 500 mg doses of niacin, for a niacin flush, and sometimes will incorporate sweating as well to boost detox. But will niacin on its own with its lipolysis action detox these chemicals within the body?

A niacin flush with 500mg actually made me feel alot better in the brain, I'm superfast again with processing information, and reading and writing stuff etc.

Last edited:

achar45

I'm trying 500 mg doses of niacin, for a niacin flush, and sometimes will incorporate sweating as well to boost detox. But will niacin on its own with its lipolysis action detox these chemicals within the body?

A niacin flush with 500mg actually made me feel alot better in the brain, I'm superfast again with processing information, and reading and writing stuff etc.

I can't say for sure but I would do some sauna. These types of toxins are best sweated out. I've seen toxicity tests where people have been exposed to heavy pesticides come out completely clean after 30 days of sauna therapy for 30 minutes. It's the best way to get glyphosate out of the system as well and everyone in the US is exposed so you're really killing many birds with one stone. You get to sweat out a lot of other crap.

I bought four rubylux red lights and built my own, just clipped them to a shower caddy and I get under a towel and sweat it out for a while. You even get the added bonus of red light that way. You will release some free fatty acids (including PUFAs) by raising your temp but the toxins are stored in fat so you do need some fat to be burned. Taking Niacin will be protective against the free fatty acids.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I can't say for sure but I would do some sauna. These types of toxins are best sweated out. I've seen toxicity tests where people have been exposed to heavy pesticides come out completely clean after 30 days of sauna therapy for 30 minutes. It's the best way to get glyphosate out of the system as well and everyone in the US is exposed so you're really killing many birds with one stone. You get to sweat out a lot of other crap.

I bought four rubylux red lights and built my own, just clipped them to a shower caddy and I get under a towel and sweat it out for a while. You even get the added bonus of red light that way. You will release some free fatty acids (including PUFAs) by raising your temp but the toxins are stored in fat so you do need some fat to be burned. Taking Niacin will be protective against the free fatty acids.
How much are those rubylux lights each? I was planning on getting an electric frying pan and a tent and combine them to make a steam room. But the rubylux lights sound cool too, lol.

I would try B-complex higher dosed,like B50, alot of toxic exposure increases demand for a peculiar nutrient,uses it up
or degrades it.Also to hit macros and micros,i would advise for high dose d-alpha tocopherol-acetate,1500 up to 3200IU,and gamma on top,and vitamin c 1000-2000mg.

I have same symptoms and long time I was suspecting solvent fumes in the garage where I worked for 2 months.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom