My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
The person is no longer a co worker. So I lost touch. But it was through a suppository. I do not know the exact doses. But I would assume high. A good internet search would tell you. Google is blocking results now. I recommend using Yandex as your search engine now as it tends to find the truth. I remember he followed a protocol on a web site called cancer war. It might be offline now. But you can search it on archive.org. I am by no means an expert. But from research I think combining various things proven to kill/disrupt cancer works best. No single item will cure it. This means nutrition (Ray Peat) and supplements that will kill it and or boost the immune system. Look at my old posts about cancer tutor. It was a great site before it got bought out. Can look at history on archive.org. Make sure the supplements work together and not against each other. This takes research. But anyone can do it if you research long enough.

As always check with a doctor. I am just a guy on the internet.

Best of luck to you!
Thanks for your input JC

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
My wife’s cancer has been said to be Endo-cervical and the Mets are showing in the omentum and peritoneum - she has pain in the abdomen that was not relieved by the hydrocodone she takes occasionally for knee pain (hx TKR and multiple additional procedures on same knee) so we got some oxycodone from the oncologist and it’s helping her sleep and giving her enough relief to be able to eat small meals a couple times a day

She is leaning hard toward chemo now because surgery is now off the table

She trusts me and my research about anti-estrogenics as a way to slow or halt or even reverse growth, but given the late stage and doctors talking about months not years I’m afraid chemo is gonna happen. If I was more confident in all this and could produce enough human in Vivo studies then there is no way chemo would happen

I have enough doubt that I can’t forbid it

Honeycomb

My wife’s cancer has been said to be Endo-cervical and the Mets are showing in the omentum and peritoneum - she has pain in the abdomen that was not relieved by the hydrocodone she takes occasionally for knee pain (hx TKR and multiple additional procedures on same knee) so we got some oxycodone from the oncologist and it’s helping her sleep and giving her enough relief to be able to eat small meals a couple times a day

She trusts me and my research about anti-estrogenics as a way to slow or halt or even reverse growth, but given the late stage and doctors talking about months not years I’m afraid chemo is gonna happen. If I was more confident in all this and could produce enough human in Vivo studies then there is no way chemo would happen

“So I think that aspirin and Cyproheptadine are generally protective against the toxic effects of chemotherapy...”
Dr Peat - KMUD interview (November 2020)

MCurtone

Not sure of the status, but sending a kind reminder to not forgo the MMS/CDS. It will take care of this entirely and you don't need to go about supplementing with all this other garbage, absolute bull**** nonsense (not towards you).

MMS for 30 days will make a world of difference and continuing, she won't need chemo.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Not sure of the status, but sending a kind reminder to not forgo the MMS/CDS. It will take care of this entirely and you don't need to go about supplementing with all this other garbage, absolute bull**** nonsense (not towards you).

MMS for 30 days will make a world of difference and continuing, she won't need chemo.
Could you send a link to a good vendor?

Jackson Chung

How long do you have before chemo starts?Obviousy talk to a doctor first, but if its more than 6 weeks, you have nothing to lose by hitting as hard as you can with suggestions on this forum.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
How long do you have before chemo starts?Obviousy talk to a doctor first, but if its more than 6 weeks, you have nothing to lose by hitting as hard as you can with suggestions on this forum.
The two docs we are seeing have not put a timeline on this yet, but I asked for at least a month to do research and see how the anti-estrogen, pro metabolism approach benefits her. I am waiting for MMS/Chlorine Dioxide products to arrive from Australia (I bought from @MCurtone approved seller and didn't realize it was coming from so far away) and am excited to get started with it. Today she is feeling good and getting her hair done and the Lord continues to bless us. We are praying the rosary together since this happened and Our Lady is interceding for us.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter

I really like your confidence in this - I ordered from the vendor you suggested and am awaiting arrival from Australia - we are in Georgia, United States.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
“So I think that aspirin and Cyproheptadine are generally protective against the toxic effects of chemotherapy...”
Dr Peat - KMUD interview (November 2020)
HoneyComb - I am definitely going to get my hands on Cypro but I guess I'm not sure how - this is a drug I've been familiar with over the years in my job as an appetite stimulant sometimes prescribed to children with cancer or failure to thrive - I can get it from Idealabs DC - do you know how she should take that product? I'm guessing it's a liquid because it lists the solvent as SFA esters and alcohol - thank you

Honeycomb

HoneyComb - I am definitely going to get my hands on Cypro but I guess I'm not sure how - this is a drug I've been familiar with over the years in my job as an appetite stimulant sometimes prescribed to children with cancer or failure to thrive - I can get it from Idealabs DC - do you know how she should take that product? I'm guessing it's a liquid because it lists the solvent as SFA esters and alcohol - thank you
The Cyproheptadine which I am taking comes as a 4mg pill. I cut it into pieces because I am using the lowest dose (0.5mg) - just to help me sleep the moment. I am aware that there are liquid forms but I am not familiar with any myself. You could maybe contact @haidut and ask about dosage and frequency etc if you cannot find any more info on his website. There are also lots of discussions about Cyproheptadine on the forum.

Have you read Ray Peat’s newsletters and his articles about cancer? He shared so much information which you should find useful.

In his newsletter of July 2016, “100 years of cancer metabolism”, he talks about how anticholinergic drugs can alleviate some of the symptoms of cancer and help restore normal metabolism. I am not sure but I think that he recommended 2mg of Cyproheptadine for cancer.

I also came across this incredible case study claiming that 12mg of Cyproheptadine cured a 62 year old lady’s liver metastatic cancer in 2 weeks. Worth a read. Efficacy of Cyproheptadine Monotherapy in Hepatocellular Carcinoma With Bone Metastasis: A Case Report - PubMed

Cascara may be another tool. I remember Ray Peat saying that cascara is anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial according. He said (on one of the KMUD Herb Doctors shows about bowel endotoxin) that it reinforces everything that our own system does.

Your wife is lucky to have you and to be so well supported. Being informed and staying positive are crucial.

Jackson Chung

I really like your confidence in this - I ordered from the vendor you suggested and am awaiting arrival from Australia - we are in Georgia, United States.

I know you have a lot going on and its a lot to process, but this is a good book on the mind body connection.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BmTfzDFN0M&list=PLbL0XxdSErG5gYxctuICCUlRidttEGJJH&pp=iAQB

I started reading it, but there is a story of a guy whose tumor shrank from grapefruit size to golf ball size using hypnosis, the book is written by a PHD and is rooted in science. But even your wife visualizing your immune system attacking the tumor (and nothing good) can cause the tumor to shrink. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Thanks.

I also use 4 mg cyproheptadine pills and split them.
Haidut has talked about the 12 mg cyproheptadine "cure ",in his show with Danny.

LucyL

Don't entertain the idea of forbidding it. For her to have peace, she needs to do what she believes in. And having peace in her own mind is very important. Persuade her as best you can, sure, but do not force or nag or intimidate.

I will throw in 2 cents on aspirin. She can take A LOT. 6000mg a day is the max upper limit, I would be very comfortable at 3000-4000 mg. Get clean tablets (like gericare brand only cornstarch and aspirin) or buy the straight powder. If you use the tablets, then 4 of the 325mg taken 3x a day will give 3,900 mg of aspirin. No matter what amount you use, I would recommend the practice i learned, dissolve the tablets in waters, one ounce of water for each tablet, add 1/4 tsp of baking soda for each tablet and I add some glycine powder (500mg for every gram of aspirin). I like to add any amount of orange juice and ice to the aspirin solution. Gets quite frothy, and tastes fine. Always make sure to take 1mg of K2 for each tablet of aspirin.

Oranges are a great anti-cancer food, so orange juice (use the pulp free kind) is a great fit.

LucyL

I’d second this.

The HED was 30mg/kg B3, 15mg/kg B1, 1.5mg/kg B7. Taken once daily

I’d also add in thyroid, pyrucet, k2 and progesterone. Could try Heat therapy as well, sauna, heat lamp, red light etc. Get their temps up. Progesterone may be especially useful since they are female.

Low fat high carb, moderate protein.

Walking outside, doing new things, doing things that allow their brain to enter that exploratory state of mind.
I'd second this :): 250 watt chicken lamps (use 2 or 3) to heat the abdomen up a couple times a day. Those also provide red light. @haidut has said in the past to take Methylene Blue about 30 minutes before red light therapy for maximum benefit. When using heat therapy make sure to keep the blood sugar levels up with juice or something so you don't stimulate a cortisol dump.

Another thing to try is to sleep under some red light all night long. Don't go for the heating effect at night, but shine at least one of the lamps on the skin all night long. Wear a sleep mask if she needs to, and keep some salted orange juice nearby to keep the blood sugar levels up.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Don't entertain the idea of forbidding it. For her to have peace, she needs to do what she believes in. And having peace in her own mind is very important. Persuade her as best you can, sure, but do not force or nag or intimidate.

I will throw in 2 cents on aspirin. She can take A LOT. 6000mg a day is the max upper limit, I would be very comfortable at 3000-4000 mg. Get clean tablets (like gericare brand only cornstarch and aspirin) or buy the straight powder. If you use the tablets, then 4 of the 325mg taken 3x a day will give 3,900 mg of aspirin. No matter what amount you use, I would recommend the practice i learned, dissolve the tablets in waters, one ounce of water for each tablet, add 1/4 tsp of baking soda for each tablet and I add some glycine powder (500mg for every gram of aspirin). I like to add any amount of orange juice and ice to the aspirin solution. Gets quite frothy, and tastes fine. Always make sure to take 1mg of K2 for each tablet of aspirin.

Oranges are a great anti-cancer food, so orange juice (use the pulp free kind) is a great fit.
Thanks Lucy - I have her on 2 325s of aspirin 3x/day - i hear you on the 6g daily - she told me the other day she scratched a very light cat scratch that was itchy the other day and she was surprised at how much it bled. That has made me hesitant to want to increase the aspirin. She keeps busy during the day and goes out while I’m at work so I’d hate for her to have an accident with a cut - I’m having her take 14mg K2 mk4 twice a day for the past two weeks which I figured would be good to counteract the anticoag nature of aspirin (she was likely quite deficient in K2 before this so I imagine her stores are improving)

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I'd second this :): 250 watt chicken lamps (use 2 or 3) to heat the abdomen up a couple times a day. Those also provide red light. @haidut has said in the past to take Methylene Blue about 30 minutes before red light therapy for maximum benefit. When using heat therapy make sure to keep the blood sugar levels up with juice or something so you don't stimulate a cortisol dump.

Another thing to try is to sleep under some red light all night long. Don't go for the heating effect at night, but shine at least one of the lamps on the skin all night long. Wear a sleep mask if she needs to, and keep some salted orange juice nearby to keep the blood sugar levels up.
I like all these ideas Lucy

MB is something I’d love to have her on but she is unfortunately on an SNRI - fairly low dose as we’ve been weaning her off it for more than a year, but I’m still worried about triggering serotonin syndrome

On your recommendation I’ve asked her if she’d like to try red warm light on her belly and she said she’d think about it

Thanks for your ideas

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Thanks.

I also use 4 mg cyproheptadine pills and split them.
Haidut has talked about the 12 mg cyproheptadine "cure ",in his show with Danny.
Did you get a scrip for the cypro or did you get the tabs some other way? So far her oncologist doesn’t want to prescribe it (young and thinks she knows all) so I’m only aware of the liquid prep available from idealabs

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I know you have a lot going on and its a lot to process, but this is a good book on the mind body connection.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BmTfzDFN0M&list=PLbL0XxdSErG5gYxctuICCUlRidttEGJJH&pp=iAQB

I started reading it, but there is a story of a guy whose tumor shrank from grapefruit size to golf ball size using hypnosis, the book is written by a PHD and is rooted in science. But even your wife visualizing your immune system attacking the tumor (and nothing good) can cause the tumor to shrink. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Thank you JC I will check it out

Hypnosis is not something we would do but positive visualization is well within our scope

Morten

Forum Supporter
Did you get a scrip for the cypro or did you get the tabs some other way? So far her oncologist doesn’t want to prescribe it (young and thinks she knows all) so I’m only aware of the liquid prep available from idealabs
Bought them myself from mumbai, India.
Found a vendor in English and paid in dollars, they came from INDIA.

Attachments

• 17097871317334051949846913171808.jpg
    17097871317334051949846913171808.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 17097871761083208404619065382870.jpg
    17097871761083208404619065382870.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals