My body my choice , abortions , vaccines, end of life?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
My theory why roe vs wade was overturned. The neocons that ran the Republican Party were upset by the outsiders Trump coming in and taking over the base of the Republican Party. So the neocons team up with the Corporate Democratic Party and used the Supreme Court to flip abortion rights so now they could use the same carrot they used to fool the evangelical voter to gain power for the elites, now they can use it to keep dems in power and try to keep Trump out of the White House 2024.

InChristAlone

My theory why roe vs wade was overturned. The neocons that ran the Republican Party were upset by the outsiders Trump coming in and taking over the base of the Republican Party. So the neocons team up with the Corporate Democratic Party and used the Supreme Court to flip abortion rights so now they could use the same carrot they used to fool the evangelical voter to gain power for the elites, now they can use it to keep dems in power and try to keep Trump out of the White House 2024.
My beliefs have nothing to do with politics. A clump of cells growing in a woman is called a human being look at your biology textbook.

nomoreketones

My beliefs have nothing to do with politics. A clump of cells growing in a woman is called a human being look at your biology textbook.

No one denies the clump of cells growing in the woman is a human being. But that human being is a part of the woman's body too. We can agree that it is morally wrong to abort the baby and it should not be done. That doesn't mean that the government should get involved.

InChristAlone

No one denies the clump of cells growing in the woman is a human being. But that human being is a part of the woman's body too. We can agree that it is morally wrong to abort the baby and it should not be done. That doesn't mean that the government should get involved.
If it is morally wrong then why shouldn't law enforcement be involved? That's like saying well murder is wrong but we don't need the government to punish people who do it. I mean people are going to jail for possession of drugs and no one is up in arms over the government involvement in the drug trade. If something is morally wrong then the government does have a right to be involved as a part of our justice system. I hope someday we have laws that it's morally wrong to force people to get vaccinated. We need the justice system, sometimes it does meddle with things it shouldn't but if we all agree it's wrong to murder the unborn then we need the justice system to do something about it. The government funds Planned Parenthood to the tune of $528 million a yr which is a murder clinic that has nothing to do with the health of the Mom, if you call them up and ask if they do prenatal care they will tell you no. Bill Gates donates to Planned Parenthood. As does Warren Buffet, which has helped many clinics able to provide abortions specifically. They dole out estrogen abortificants like it's water. And all that estrogen goes into our drinking water supply.

Perry Staltic

Certainly not the US gov't in the least because it is a matter relegated to the states. However, state governments must be involved in order to protect humans under their respective jurisdictions. Humans' right to life takes precedence over humans' right to lifestyle.

nomoreketones

If it is morally wrong then why shouldn't law enforcement be involved? That's like saying well murder is wrong but we don't need the government to punish people who do it.
For the killing of people who are already born, there are no rights in conflict. So the government can outlaw the killing without violating anyone's rights.

For the killing of people who are unborn, there are two rights in conflict. No matter what the government does, a human's rights are being violated.
1. The right of the unborn to not be killed is a sacred right.
2. The right of the woman to bodily autonomy is a sacred right.

Two things can be true at the same time. It is true the unborn baby is a human life who deserves to be born. It is also true that all people should have the right to bodily autonomy without government intrusion. So if the government takes any action at all the government will have to violate a right. I don't think the government should be allowed to violate anyone's sacred rights in order to protect another person's sacred rights. In those cases the government should just leave it alone.

InChristAlone

For the killing of people who are already born, there are no rights in conflict. So the government can outlaw the killing without violating anyone's rights.

For the killing of people who are unborn, there are two rights in conflict. No matter what the government does, a human's rights are being violated.
1. The right of the unborn to not be killed is a sacred right.
2. The right of the woman to bodily autonomy is a sacred right.

Two things can be true at the same time. It is true the unborn baby is a human life who deserves to be born. It is also true that all people should have the right to bodily autonomy without government intrusion. So if the government takes any action at all the government will have to violate a right. I don't think the government should be allowed to violate anyone's sacred rights in order to protect another person's sacred rights. In those cases the government should just leave it alone.
I tend to agree the Mom shouldn't go to jail for getting an abortion, but I do think the doctors performing the murder past a certain number of weeks should go to jail. Dismembering a living being is barbaric and extremely tortuous to a baby that can certainly feel what's being done to them.

I've heard a young woman say that if the abortion fails and the baby is born alive and breathing that they should be killed on the spot because it wasn't a wanted a baby. I mean that's murderous thinking right there.

Jonk

There's a film called The Silent Scream, I haven't watched it yet, but I have read a description on the Instagram post where you can watch the whole thing, under the account @olli_monster.

Part of the description follows:
"The Clip Begins With An Ultrasound Of The Fetus (Girl) Who Is About To Be Aborted. The Girl Is Moving In The Womb; Displays A Heartbeat Of 140 Per Minute; And Is At Times Sucking Her Thumb. As The Abortionist's Suction Tip Begins To Invade The Womb, The Child Rears And Moves Violently In An Attempt To Avoid The Instrument. Her Mouth Is Visibly Open In A "Silent Scream." The Child's Heart Rate Speeds Up Dramatically (To 200 Beats Per Minute) As She Senses Aggression. She Moves Violently Away In A Pathetic Attempt To Escape The Instrument. The Abortionist's Suction Tip Begins To Rip The Baby's Limbs From Its Body, Ultimately Leaving Only Her Head In The Uterus (Too Large To Be Pulled From The Uterus In One Piece)."

nomoreketones

I tend to agree the Mom shouldn't go to jail for getting an abortion, but I do think the doctors performing the murder past a certain number of weeks should go to jail. Dismembering a living being is barbaric and extremely tortuous to a baby that can certainly feel what's being done to them.

I've heard a young woman say that if the abortion fails and the baby is born alive and breathing that they should be killed on the spot because it wasn't a wanted a baby. I mean that's murderous thinking right there.
Yes, horrible. :(

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Could I be the one of the last non hypocrites in America. I guess it is something to proud of that my values are consistent and can’t be swayed by elitist trying to gain power. But if I am the very few American left who have consistent values, that means we are doomed as country and get ready for your forced vaccination come November- December because you were to stupid to see through it.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
No, if the story is true. How come the child's mother says everything everyone's saying about the guy is not true?
How dumb are you, there are a lot of f’ed up mothers in the world the sell their kids for crack. And even if this guy is innocent which he could be, it still doesn’t negate the fact this 10 year old is pregnant by rape because as much as you people want to say women who get abortions are sluts and careless. a ten year old can’t give consent , unless your are trying to say it immaculate conception and we just killed Jesus 2.0 and now America will not be saved. Seriously what are you trying to get at?

Where you vaccinated?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
There's a film called The Silent Scream, I haven't watched it yet, but I have read a description on the Instagram post where you can watch the whole thing, under the account @olli_monster.

Part of the description follows:
"The Clip Begins With An Ultrasound Of The Fetus (Girl) Who Is About To Be Aborted. The Girl Is Moving In The Womb; Displays A Heartbeat Of 140 Per Minute; And Is At Times Sucking Her Thumb. As The Abortionist's Suction Tip Begins To Invade The Womb, The Child Rears And Moves Violently In An Attempt To Avoid The Instrument. Her Mouth Is Visibly Open In A "Silent Scream." The Child's Heart Rate Speeds Up Dramatically (To 200 Beats Per Minute) As She Senses Aggression. She Moves Violently Away In A Pathetic Attempt To Escape The Instrument. The Abortionist's Suction Tip Begins To Rip The Baby's Limbs From Its Body, Ultimately Leaving Only Her Head In The Uterus (Too Large To Be Pulled From The Uterus In One Piece)."
Why doesn’t the right wing put out videos of the death that happens in war. Why don’t they show videos of guns ripping people apart , show the dead children body parts spread over a demolished building with the crying mothers picking up body parts of their dead children. Doesn’t the right want to save lives or are the using you as useful idiot to gain power, then use the power to kill millions across the world?

You are a major part why we are in this situation now and get ready for your forced vaccine.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter

No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that between 184,382 and 207,156 civilianshave died from direct war related violence caused by the U.S., its allies, the Iraqi military and police, and opposition forces from the time of the invasion through October 2019. The violent deaths of Iraqi civilians have occurred through aerial bombing, shelling, gunshots, suicide attacks, and fires started by bombing. Many civilians have also been injured.

About 241,000 people have been killed in the Afghanistan and Pakistan war zone since 2001. More than 71,000 of those killed have been civilians.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Why so much emphasis on clumps of cells, but not fully viable people who have been out of the womb for years to many decades?

If your are truly not being played by the elites for power then where is your voice on these murders?

If you have not spent equal amounts of time on this then you are just a tool for elite power. Now in the coming years you will suffer for being a fool.

InChristAlone

Why so much emphasis on clumps of cells, but not fully viable people who have been out of the womb for years to many decades?

If your are truly not being played by the elites for power then where is your voice on these murders?

If you have not spent equal amounts of time on this then you are just a tool for elite power. Now in the coming years you will suffer for being a fool.
Who on this thread is voting for wars? That's entirely separate issue. I won't vote for any of the scum. I was actively against the Iraq war once there were films coming out about the lies on 9/11 and I was still very young and knew nothing about politics. I am very sad for the people who thought they were going over there to fight against terrorists and came back disillusioned and traumatized and feeling betrayed by their gov't. Some of my family are ones I feel sad for. They have struggled with alcoholism since.

Perry Staltic

3ad.jpg

LuMonty

"Clump of cells" is a strawman. And your addition to that line is just begging the question and misdirection. This isn't to mention that the girl in question could have legally gotten the abortion in Ohio and it seems that the doctor there only sent her to Indiana to avoid reporting the perpetrator. The whole basis of your rants in this thread are nonsense because the issue, to the extent that you're using it to argue, is fake. The dilemma isn't real; you're not arguing in good faith, and that's further seen in your random raving about war and insulting those who respond to you.

Your third line has elements of false equivalence, reductio ad absurdum and strawmanning. How the heck should I know if I've given two unrelated issues equal time so I'm "allowed" to continue doing so? It's ridiculous. I'd say the same about your other posts talking about focusing on already born people. It's a false dilemma. Common theme with you, it seems.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
"Clump of cells" is a strawman. And your addition to that line is just begging the question and misdirection. This isn't to mention that the girl in question could have legally gotten the abortion in Ohio and it seems that the doctor there only sent her to Indiana to avoid reporting the perpetrator. The whole basis of your rants in this thread are nonsense because the issue, to the extent that you're using it to argue, is fake. The dilemma isn't real; you're not arguing in good faith, and that's further seen in your random raving about war and insulting those who respond to you.

Your third line has elements of false equivalence, reductio ad absurdum and strawmanning. How the heck should I know if I've given two unrelated issues equal time so I'm "allowed" to continue doing so? It's ridiculous. I'd say the same about your other posts talking about focusing on already born people. It's a false dilemma. Common theme with you, it seems.
What ever you need to sleep at knowing your forced vaccination is comin.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Who on this thread is voting for wars? That's entirely separate issue. I won't vote for any of the scum. I was actively against the Iraq war once there were films coming out about the lies on 9/11 and I was still very young and knew nothing about politics. I am very sad for the people who thought they were going over there to fight against terrorists and came back disillusioned and traumatized and feeling betrayed by their gov't. Some of my family are ones I feel sad for. They have struggled with alcoholism since.
But you do realize the Republican Party elites used abortion to gain power so they use war to gain tremendous amounts of wealth and power.

Do you understand that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals