My body my choice , abortions , vaccines, end of life?

LuMonty

What ever you need to sleep at knowing your forced vaccination is comin.
Outside of a greater show of force on my end, which is unlikely, it leaves forced vaxxing inevitable. I doubt I could procure that kind of firepower and sustain that sort of defense so I don't lose sleep over it. Your point is illogical and has nothing to do with your original point.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Everybody keeps dancing around the issue , mom did this , Ohio did that.

The question is
Should we force a 10 year child to have a baby?

InChristAlone

But you do realize the Republican Party elites used abortion to gain power so they use war to gain tremendous amounts of wealth and power.

Do you understand that?
All politicians use hot topics for their own sick benefit. Republicans are no worse than Democrats in this. But if I had to pick I'd choose conservativism over progressivism any day.

So I looked up this case, it seems the Mother had a relationship with the rapist, sounds like she was trying to protect him by having her daughter get the abortion. The whole story is sick. There are REAL consequences for real crime, should the baby be killed over the crimes of their Father? And how does the child feel about all this. No mention of her mental state. What if she said I don't want to kill the baby?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
All politicians use hot topics for their own sick benefit. Republicans are no worse than Democrats in this. But if I had to pick I'd choose conservativism over progressivism any day.

So I looked up this case, it seems the Mother had a relationship with the rapist, sounds like she was trying to protect him by having her daughter get the abortion. The whole story is sick. There are REAL consequences for real crime, should the baby be killed over the crimes of their Father? And how does the child feel about all this. No mention of her mental state. What if she said I don't want to kill the baby?
Why conservativism or progressivism? When we were a progressive country economically we had the largest rise of the middle class in the history of the world, but after regan and we started to become conservative in our economic policies we have seen trillions of dollars go from the middle class to the top one percent. Are you a one percenter so you have greatly benefited with the wealth transfer to the top one percent?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I hope everybody understands Biden is a conservative the just uses woke language to get elected by democratic voters but Biden was the choice of the neoliberal and neo-con elites, the same elites the put in power all of the politicians in the republican side that are prolife.

LuMonty

Now we're back to "wow politicians are scumbags who use wedge issues." I thought we were talking about war deaths and my pending forced vaxxing. Can't forget the random accusations against posters in this thread. Take some thyroid or something @area51puy

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Now we're back to "wow politicians are scumbags who use wedge issues." I thought we were talking about war deaths and my pending forced vaxxing. Can't forget the random accusations against posters in this thread. Take some thyroid or something @area51puy
I did take some ideas labs thyroid this morning.

It’s all interconnected, using wedge issues to gain money and power. This is what it is all about. Because people were to stupid to see through this, the elites have become so drunk with power and now we are very close to the end of civilization and could see the deaths of billions of people ,but a least you saved a few clumps of cells in the mean time.

LuMonty

I did take some ideas labs thyroid this morning.

It’s all interconnected, using wedge issues to gain money and power. This is what it is all about. Because people were to stupid to see through this, the elites have become so drunk with power and now we are very close to the end of civilization and could see the deaths of billions of people ,but a least you saved a few clumps of cells in the mean time.
I completely agree. My point is you've bounced around from that to forcing 10 year-olds to get abortions, to insulting people, including me. So my being pro-life is, according to this post of yours, compared to the deaths of billions of people by a power structure far greater than myself. It's lunacy. I can do my best to be consistent morally, including as someone pro-life, and that has no bearing on the political sphere of the world and it's power. You've gone off the deep end, they're not even comparable. It's a false dilemma logically and you just sound salty. "Look, someone pro-life! But think of the Great Reset!"

nomoreketones

For me, allowing dangerous government intrusion into people's lives is far more dangerous than anything else.

InChristAlone

Why conservativism or progressivism? When we were a progressive country economically we had the largest rise of the middle class in the history of the world, but after regan and we started to become conservative in our economic policies we have seen trillions of dollars go from the middle class to the top one percent. Are you a one percenter so you have greatly benefited with the wealth transfer to the top one percent?
Of course I'm not a one percenter, although I'd argue most Americans are wealthy in comparison to most of the world.

When I say conservative I am referring to holding conventional traditional values and not in favor of social reforms such as gay marriage, funding for abortion, promoting feminism and woman as leaders, critical race theory, getting vaccines for the common good, paying large sums of money for people to not have responsibility in their life (free healthcare, college, supporting single motherhood which discourages marriage). Those are just off the top of my head. As far as fiscal conservativism I am not well versed in that so I can't comment.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Of course I'm not a one percenter, although I'd argue most Americans are wealthy in comparison to most of the world.

When I say conservative I am referring to holding conventional traditional values and not in favor of social reforms such as gay marriage, funding for abortion, promoting feminism and woman as leaders, critical race theory, getting vaccines for the common good, paying large sums of money for people to not have responsibility in their life (free healthcare, college, supporting single motherhood which discourages marriage). Those are just off the top of my head. As far as fiscal conservativism I am not well versed in that so I can't comment.
Well we don’t have free health care or college in America, women can have a baby at any time and get child support from a man, so she does not need to be with that man which would encourage her to be a single mother. From a hook up to getting divorced after 3 baby’s and 5 years of marriage.

So should we force men to pay child support to a woman? If she can get his money if she is with the father or not, what incentive does she have to stay with that man.

So should we abolish child support payments?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Hitler in his 1925 political manifesto Mein Kampf. Hitler viewed abortions performed on “Aryan” women as a crime against the German race.

Pablo Cruise

I
You make no sense, the republicans have been taking billions of dollars from the elites for 50 years. You can’t be this dumb. When are people going to wake a realize the same people from Wall Street , big pharma, military industrial complex , and big tech are donating to both democratic and republicans candidates. This ***t we see between democratic politicians and republicans politicians is for show. I bet you think WWE is real. Lol

This is why America is turning into a crap country because republicans think republicans politicians are on their side and democrats are evil. And democrats think democratic politicians are on their side and republicans are evil.

It’s pretty sad to see people on this forum not be able to see through it. They are on the same team. Like George Carlin said it’s a big club and you ain’t in it.
N your brilliance, Trump runs as a Republican. We have to vote for Trump though he is not an establishment or swamper Republican right? No one said Republicans are the good guys as you imply. Both parties work against Trump. We know that. Got it?
It is you who is sad. Of course people here, most,
realize what is going on. Posting does not allow a person to express all they know or feel. Assuming is bad for your brain.
Thanks genius.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I

N your brilliance, Trump runs as a Republican. We have to vote for Trump though he is not an establishment or swamper Republican right? No one said Republicans are the good guys as you imply. Both parties work against Trump. We know that. Got it?
It is you who is sad. Of course people here, most,
realize what is going on. Posting does not allow a person to express all they know or feel. Assuming is bad for your brain.
Thanks genius.
Why would anybody vote for trump when he has taken hundreds of millions from corporations and the elites. He is just as corrupt as Biden or Obama. Anybody who voted for trump are as dumb as anybody who voted for Biden.

We just live in a country if a politician speaks to your wedge issues you will vote for them even though they are puppets for the elite agenda they complain about.

Republicans spent 40 years grooming republicans voters and trump looked at their playbook and he did it better then any puppet they could put up.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
You seriously think Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden was a better choice than Trump?
If I voted based on personality which 90 percent of Americans do and that is why America is becoming a trash country , I would pick trump 10 out of 10 times. But I realize it’s like choosing your favorite puppet on Sesame Street.

Trump rhetoric was antiestablishment, but when he governed he gave the elites everything they wanted. Until this day he takes credit for the poisonous vaccine and say people should get this gene therapy and he could have fired Fauci in April of 2020, but keep him because the pharmaceutical elites wanted their guy in there.

So trump is an elitist puppet just like Clinton or Biden. The both serve the elites just use different rhetoric to appeal to their base.