Microwave Exposure Increases Serotonin And Impairs Learning

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I recently got wifi in the house and have been leery of it since reading tyw's concerns. I would try it from time to time and see if using it made a difference in how I felt. The last time I used it, for about a half hour, my head felt weird, like it was humming on a low level. It wasn't quite pain, but it was disturbing. I was then firmly convinced that it's damaging for me. I am going to get a cabled setup in its place.

When I was a child, my father used to make us back away from the television if we were too close. Radiation! He was right about that at least. ;)

Are you Eastern European by any chance? I have visited all of those countries and in every single one of them this is still a common warning given to children sitting on the floor close to the TV. Boy, am I glad I listened to my parents back in the day :):

kyle

It is possible that 5ghz signal is safer? Higher frequencies decrease in power density faster than a 2.4ghz.

Your initial power source is not as significant as distance if I'm understanding this correctly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It is possible that 5ghz signal is safer? Higher frequencies decrease in power density faster than a 2.4ghz.

Your initial power source is not as significant as distance if I'm understanding this correctly.

Higher frequencies have been shown to be more carcinogenic. The terahertz scanners at the airport have a warning about increasing cancer risk, but they tell you it's a lot smaller risk compared to X-Ray. Also, given that higher loss in power density, to achieve the same coverage I suspect the wifi routers operating in the 5Ghz range output a lot more power. So, it's probably the same exposure and it's best to limit it.

sprinter

I just heard a ray peat clip where he says microwaves are fine, that they are just like boiling.

Lilac

Are you Eastern European by any chance? I have visited all of those countries and in every single one of them this is still a common warning given to children sitting on the floor close to the TV. Boy, am I glad I listened to my parents back in the day :)

My father was half Serbian, half Croatian, but born under Mussolini's rule.

Mufasa

How can you best protect yourself? Blocking serotonin with stuff like cypro/metergoline/lysine?

Morning Star

How can you best protect yourself? Blocking serotonin with stuff like cypro/metergoline/lysine?

I think it would be more effective to reduce your exposure to the microwaves. Shield your smart meters, get rid of cordless phones, wifi, microwaves, and only use your cellphone on speaker, and don't carry it next to your body. Their are inexpensive faraday canopies which when placed over ones bed ensure a virtually emf-free sleeping environment.

Mufasa

I think it would be more effective to reduce your exposure to the microwaves. Shield your smart meters, get rid of cordless phones, wifi, microwaves, and only use your cellphone on speaker, and don't carry it next to your body. Their are inexpensive faraday canopies which when placed over ones bed ensure a virtually emf-free sleeping environment.

Well I work 40 hours per week next to a microwave... With tons of other microwaves near by.

I dont seem to get affected real much, i can focus well, and I like my job.

So therefore im more interested in finding ways to decrease the negative health effects.

Mary Pruter

Are there any studies to prove that microwaves or not Good and destroy food when cooked in a microwave.

TheDrumGuy

Anyone know how these doses compare to the microwave energy output of common devices? Eg how much energy does a cell phone use to communicate with a tower.

RealNeat

If you want to understand EMF damage the way i think it should be understood read the book, "Excitotoxins: The taste that kills" by Russell Blaylock, its not even about EMF but rather compounds like MSG, they have very similar mechanisms of harm as opposed to Xray. A lot of people try and compare EMF to ionizing radiation and get made fun of, yes, they arent (yet) comparable but they are anything but benign. A lot of the same things that protect against stress on the RP oriented diet also protect from EMF.

cs3000

simple way is vit c. vit c counters this stuff. & works for both types non ionising & ionising. & having good levels of vit A
A Comparative Study on the Life-Saving Radioprotective Effects of Vitamins A, E, C and Over-the-Counter Multivitamins
100% survival / 90% survival , vs 0% without mentioned in other study
too high dose might effect some stuff negatively. but ensuring daily intake 100mcg is sorted probably goes a long way. cup of OJ is a decent boost
Our findings confirm the results obtained in our previous study which investigated the survival rate in animals received vitamin C 1h, 12h and 24h after irradiation. This study showed that vitamin C can potentially be used up to 24 hours after exposure to high levels of ionizing radiation in life threatening situations such as unpredictable solar particle events. Therefore, we hypothesized that astronauts will have the critical opportunity of evaluating their radiation exposure, before choosing any therapeutic interventions such sd using radiation mitigators[14]. The significant radioprotective effect of vitamin C at doses used in this study opens new horizons in developing non-toxic, cost effective, easily available radioprotectors in life-threatening situations such as exposure to lethal doses of ionizing radiation.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals