Mdma alternative

tommyg130

Hi all, I’m in pursuit of something to enhance a music festival experience. Does anybody know of something .. maybe a georgi product ? That would be safe for more frequent use as opposed to taking MDMA for a concert ? I would not expect it to be as potent and euphoric of course lol. I can be sober and still enjoy myself but something that slightly alters the senses and increases the feelings of connection with friends would be Nice! Thanks for any input

ThinPicking

Hi all, I’m in pursuit of something to enhance a music festival experience. Does anybody know of something .. maybe a georgi product ? That would be safe for more frequent use as opposed to taking MDMA for a concert ? I would not expect it to be as potent and euphoric of course lol. I can be sober and still enjoy myself but something that slightly alters the senses and increases the feelings of connection with friends would be Nice! Thanks for any input
I wouldn't call this Peaty so I hope it's ok to respond.

I find Phenibut almost indistinguishable from MDMA in terms of its empathic/energetic quality.

Beware of it though. It's a strange substance. If you're going to try it, exercise discipline.

OP
T

tommyg130

I wouldn't call this Peaty so I hope it's ok to respond.

I find Phenibut almost indistinguishable from MDMA in terms of its empathic/energetic quality.

Beware of it though. It's a strange substance. If you're going to try it, exercise discipline.
Hmmm interesting... i have heard of it . Don’t know much about it. Do some take this on a daily basis? Exercise discipline Bc it can be have withdrawals and comedowns ? If not used daily and literally once every few months for a certain occasion I’d imagine no issues?

ThinPicking

Do some take this on a daily basis?
Nothing synthetic or isolated should ever be taken on a daily basis in my opinion.

Exercise discipline Bc it can be have withdrawals and comedowns ? If not used daily and literally once every few months for a certain occasion I’d imagine no issues?
Exercise discipline at every level friend. It's a synthetic amino acid with saturable absorption that depends on a concentration gradient. It's difficult to abuse for reliable effect, but people will chase the feeling anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals