Massive increase in deaths among FIFA athletes

Hugh Johnson

According to Wikipedia, under “List of association footballers who died while playing”, in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to Real-Time News‘ list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

The list of 183 athletes who collapsed and/or died since December 2020

About 50 times normal mortality. Must be climate change anxiety.

-Luke-

TobyBjorn

There has been an apparant wave of cardiac death in bodybuilding, with three beloved prominent names dead of heart attacks in the last two months, five or six in the last two years. I don’t have statistics, but the feeling in the industry is that people are dropping like flies. There are lots of myopic conversations going in the bodybuilding crowd about health screening and drugs. Of course a peek into other sports reveals the same trend, changing the too-easy narrative about bodybuilding being ‘so obviously unhealthy.’
Climate doom effects us all.

Motif

What about this possibility: they all had the virus at some time and this caused an increase?

Ben.

What about this possibility: they all had the virus at some time and this caused an increase?

What about this possibility: they had the vaxxine in order to excercise their sport/work and this caused an increase?

Motif

What about this possibility: they had the vaxxine in order to excercise their sport/work and this caused an increase?

Maybe. Maybe not.

All assumptions to this point. That’s what I wanted to say with this.

Ben.

Motif

So if there’s no virus (is there any virus or just not this virus ?) , why do vaccines (not saying they are super perfect ) show (some) efficiency?

Ben.

So if there’s no virus (is there any virus or just not this virus ?) , why do vaccines (not saying they are super perfect ) show (some) efficiency

If there is a virus, why do vaccines cause even more damage (since they evidently show that they do cause damage) and numbers are rising with ongoing vaccination?

HighT

So if there’s no virus (is there any virus or just not this virus ?) , why do vaccines (not saying they are super perfect ) show (some) efficiency?
About what efficiency you are talking about. I assume it must be effieciency against a virus you fail to present evidence for.

Motif

So why there’s less hospitalized Covid patients in countries with high vaccination rate?

zwez

About what efficiency you are talking about. I assume it must be effieciency against a virus you fail to present evidence for.
If there is a virus, why do vaccines cause even more damage (since they evidently show that they do cause damage) and numbers are rising with ongoing vaccination?

View: https://twitter.com/profnfenton/status/1460339552397275149

The vaccine efficiency is an artifact of data manipulation. It can an be explained by delaying the reporting by 1 week.

HighT

Don’t ask me for proof. I don’t have it.

Do you have a proof for the claim that it’s the opposite?

I know it will be easier for you to show proofs of Santa Claus than Covid, but at least try.

First link shows that 75% of Belgium are double jabbed and at least 76% once. The socond link is from CDC and says "Level 4: Very High Level of COVID-19 in Belgium"

Motif

I know it will be easier for you to show proofs of Santa Claus than Covid, but at least try.

First link shows that 75% of Belgium are double jabbed and at least 76% once. The socond link is from CDC and says "Level 4: Very High Level of COVID-19 in Belgium"
Ok, what about countries like Israel , Gibraltar , Spain ?

And high levels of Covid are NOT what counts , but hospitalization and deaths.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals