Lowest Reported Levels Of Coronary Artery Disease Of Any Population Recorded To Date

Kurt808

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)30752-3/abstract

Interpretation
Despite a high infectious inflammatory burden, the Tsimane, a forager-horticulturalist population of the Bolivian Amazon with few coronary artery disease risk factors, have the lowest reported levels of coronary artery disease of any population recorded to date. These findings suggest that coronary atherosclerosis can be avoided in most people by achieving a lifetime with very low LDL, low blood pressure, low glucose, normal body-mass index, no smoking, and plenty of physical activity. The relative contributions of each are still to be determined.

Queequeg

someone recently posted this and as it turns out these people have a life expectancy of 40.

Matt1951

National Geographic, May 2013, page 37. The Amish have a mutated gene, APOC-3, that gives them "dramatically lowered fat in the blood". I suspect they have very low rates of heart disease. Ashkenazi Jews have a mutation that provides lower rates of high blood pressure and dementia. Japanese American males have a mutation that provides lower rates of cancer and heart disease.
We can't really say that because one group of people has lower rates of whatever, that it is due to their diet. There are other factors at play. For example, Japanese Americans who eat the SAD, live longer than Japanese Americans that eat a traditional Japanese diet. Asian and Latina Americans now have extraordinarily long lifespans, which may partially be due to diet, but there are other factors mixed in as well, including genetics.
I myself have low bad cholesterol, under 100, and good cholesterol is over the 40 limit, no matter what my diet or weight is (some ties back to the Amish). Longevity is generally better if cholesterol is not too low. Nobody in my family history dies of heart disease. Now cancer, Alzheimer's, and strokes are another matter. Both my grandmothers lived to be 98 with their full faculties intact. One grandfather died at 87 from an injury. They ate the SAD. My parents didn't do so well, they ate the SAD.
We need more than a correlation to reach our conclusions regarding diet.

So also plenty of ayahuasca is crucial to prevent heart disease (help me add more stereotypes)

Mito

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)30752-3/abstract
Interpretation
Despite a high infectious inflammatory burden, the Tsimane, a forager-horticulturalist population of the Bolivian Amazon with few coronary artery disease risk factors, have the lowest reported levels of coronary artery disease of any population recorded to date. These findings suggest that coronary atherosclerosis can be avoided in most people by achieving a lifetime with very low LDL, low blood pressure, low glucose, normal body-mass index, no smoking, and plenty of physical activity. The relative contributions of each are still to be determined.
Here is a link to full study https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-low-levels-of-coronary-artery-disease.16149/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals