Long-Term Use of Amoxicillin Is Associated with Changes in Gene Expression

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Synchronistically to your post, I started taking amoxi last week for ear pain. Seems like a mid ear infection or something.
I was taking about 1000mg daily. I did feel psychologically better and started having ghost wipes. Temperatures went up. I tolerated milk with no issues. Bloat resolved. Etc... It was good. But I just stopped because I started getting diarrhea.

The nagging ear pain is still there though.

Smitty

Synchronistically to your post, I started taking amoxi last week for ear pain. Seems like a mid ear infection or something.
I was taking about 1000mg daily. I did feel psychologically better and started having ghost wipes. Temperatures went up. I tolerated milk with no issues. Bloat resolved. Etc... It was good. But I just stopped because I started getting diarrhea.

The nagging ear pain is still there though.
S. boulardii is safe and effective at stopping antibiotic induced diarrhea. Letting an infection fester is less than ideal!

Elie

Forum Supporter
I wonder how long is it safe to use amoxicillin, It has been a life saver in terms of teeth infections and pan. I can have the worse pain and a 7-10 day course (500 mg three times daily) will provide relief for months.
it is kills both gram positive and negative bacteria

David PS

OP
tasfarelel

tasfarelel

@Elie - I cannot answer your question - but try a mouthwash with any antibiotic instead. This will provide faster relief. Antibiotics don't reach effective concentrations in the saliva. I crush usually a penicillin tab with an aspirin add minimal water and rotate for 30min. Any pain/inflammation is gone over night.

Last edited:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
@Elie - I cannot answer your question - but try a mouthwash with any antibiotic instead. This will provide faster relief. Antibiotics don't reach effective concentrations in the saliva. I crush usually a penicillin tab with an aspirin add minimal water and rotate for 30min. Any pain/inflammation is gone over night.
That's brilliant.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Interesting.
Here are a few questions.

What do you mean by rotate for 30 min? Swish for 30 min?
How often do you do this?

the amoxicillin I have is encapsulated.

Do you think that emptying the capsule's content will work the same?

Elie

Forum Supporter
OP
tasfarelel

tasfarelel

Yes, swish I guess (rarely use such wording) and emptying the capsule will work. Sometimes I need to do this 2 - 3 times until the inflation is gone / depends how fast I realized something is going on.

Re. methylation - I saw in the forum here a knowledgeable seeming post that I didn't manage to read to the end - may you try to find it. Else, methylation cannot be seen back/white, in reality it depends which regions are targeted.

Explorer

Anyone knows where to buy amoxicilin and antibiotics/antifungals like fluconazole generally in EU online without prescription? I felt a lot better and also erections were harder (usually they are a bit less hard the next day after ejaculating but on Amoxicilin even if I ejaculated I could get as strong erections as usually before only on days of nofap/semen retention, even if 24 hours hadn't passed since the last ejaculation also the POIS post orgasmic illness syndrome symptoms improved - less brain fog, felt more energized, less inflamed and better gut health overall)

There must be some online store that ships from within EU antibiotics/antifungals or gets them into EU without it getting seized or something

I'd be very grateful if someone can send a link that has been used by many with good success, it would help me a lot especially getting Fluconazole (did I spell it right?) as many with POIS post orgasmic illness syndrome on POIS forums like /r/POIS and POISCenter.com have 100% fully cured themselves with antibiotics or antifungals especially Amoxicilin and Fluconazole

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals