Large breasts continue expanding, posture is suffering, remedies?

EchoTango

Sizeable breasts are getting bigger on Peat-inspired diet. This creates an imbalance and strain on the skeletal system. Anyone have natural remedies to decrease size, ideas for supportive clothing made from natural materials, and/or postural exercises to help carry the weight better?

History of breastfeeding for 18 months, after which size became more manageable, but after correcting (unintentional) low calorie eating patterns over the last 2 years and taking bio-identical progesterone to heal chronic migraines and stress the increased size is becoming very uncomfortable.

Is high prolactin involved in this?

I'll be much obliged for any insightful responses and sharing of personal experiences.

Thanks!

I'm.No.One

Heya, I went up TWO cup sizes (from a C to a DD) once I actually began eating.

The thing is, our bodies put weight on our breasts once it feels safe enough to do so.

So it's not so much as there's something wrong with your body, it's that for the first time it has the resources to grow your breasts to the size they were actually intended to be with your genetic makeup.

Especially if you're not massively gaining weight on the rest of your body.

For me what has helped is making sure I have wider straps & doing back strengthening exercises which helps your body adapt quicker.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

Heya, I went up TWO cup sizes (from a C to a DD) once I actually began eating.

The thing is, our bodies put weight on our breasts once it feels safe enough to do so.

So it's not so much as there's something wrong with your body, it's that for the first time it has the resources to grow your breasts to the size they were actually intended to be with your genetic makeup.

Especially if you're not massively gaining weight on the rest of your body.

For me what has helped is making sure I have wider straps & doing back strengthening exercises which helps your body adapt quicker.
Thanks for your reply. I can see that the trend to grow makes sense while recovering. It's just that I was already 36DD and I'm only 5'5" and medium frame and now I'm more like 38DDD or E. I have always been sturdy and in a way densely built, where I could wear the same clothes as friends only they would weigh 20 lbs less, if that makes sense.. I'm trying to figure out the mechanism of breast growth. Maybe it is in part genetic, some women on both sides of the family have big boobs, but I do start to feel like a taller version of the venus of Willendorf. In order to get readymade clothes that fit I must order 1 or 2 sizes up from the rest of the body, so it makes me feel frumpy, but I'm getting into tailoring things myself. The most supportive bras are granny style 1950s bras, which I don't mind except for usually they are made of polyester which feels gross on my skin. Back strengthening exercises are a good idea - I'm going to check that out.

Maybe it's all about learning how to carry yourself well with good posture in the end.

I'm.No.One

Yeah I'm 5'4 & super tiny framed so while not the same size do relate. Nothing I own fits and nothing I buy online (I live really rural) ends up working. True love has been helpful bra wise though as they sell half sizes with some primarily cotton options.

In all honesty I've yet to find an organic bra that isn't made for smaller chested never had a baby kinda women.

One thing I did read forever ago related to one of my own health issues is that low Testosterone can cause an increase in breast size.

This form super obsesses over women having (or anyone) Estrogen dominance, which is for sure an issue. But low T in women is a huge issue and causes a lot of symptoms that get blamed on E dominance.

Anyhow, if you haven't done a hormonal panel that includes T it might be worth checking out.

When I started using pine pollen to support my non existent T I noticed by breasts finally stopped growing.

h.c.

I'll be much obliged for any insightful responses and sharing of personal experiences.
My better half may be more knowledgeable, but she is not on this forum. I would check for a relative estradiol (E17) domanance in ratio to progesterone. Contraceptives are a contributing factor regarding this, because they shredd the complete hormonal system of a woman.

shine

I am a man who loves large breasts. My first impulse would be to not decrease breast size but instead strenghten back muscles. Do you go to the gym? Doing lat pulldowns and seated rows should be helpful.

There's a super pregnant woman at my gym and whenever I see her she is training her back, probably because of the weight of her huge babybelly.

Nicole W.

Thanks for your reply. I can see that the trend to grow makes sense while recovering. It's just that I was already 36DD and I'm only 5'5" and medium frame and now I'm more like 38DDD or E. I have always been sturdy and in a way densely built, where I could wear the same clothes as friends only they would weigh 20 lbs less, if that makes sense.. I'm trying to figure out the mechanism of breast growth. Maybe it is in part genetic, some women on both sides of the family have big boobs, but I do start to feel like a taller version of the venus of Willendorf. In order to get readymade clothes that fit I must order 1 or 2 sizes up from the rest of the body, so it makes me feel frumpy, but I'm getting into tailoring things myself. The most supportive bras are granny style 1950s bras, which I don't mind except for usually they are made of polyester which feels gross on my skin. Back strengthening exercises are a good idea - I'm going to check that out.

Maybe it's all about learning how to carry yourself well with good posture in the end.
Progesterone use definitely impacted my breast size. I went from a DD to a DDD. One of the aspects of progesterone I do not like tbh. Also Wacoal Perfect Primer Bra is supportive but not granny-looking even in the DDD sizes. Very comfortable also.

Amazigh

Have you tried Knix bras? I'm the same size...

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

My better half may be more knowledgeable, but she is not on this forum. I would check for a relative estradiol (E17) domanance in ratio to progesterone. Contraceptives are a contributing factor regarding this, because they shredd the complete hormonal system of a woman.
Thanks. In this case, contraceptives are not involved.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

Yeah I'm 5'4 & super tiny framed so while not the same size do relate. Nothing I own fits and nothing I buy online (I live really rural) ends up working. True love has been helpful bra wise though as they sell half sizes with some primarily cotton options.

In all honesty I've yet to find an organic bra that isn't made for smaller chested never had a baby kinda women.

One thing I did read forever ago related to one of my own health issues is that low Testosterone can cause an increase in breast size.

This form super obsesses over women having (or anyone) Estrogen dominance, which is for sure an issue. But low T in women is a huge issue and causes a lot of symptoms that get blamed on E dominance.

Anyhow, if you haven't done a hormonal panel that includes T it might be worth checking out.

When I started using pine pollen to support my non existent T I noticed by breasts finally stopped growing.
I appreciate you mentioning this. For other reasons including initial heavy use of progesterone, I had suspected low T, in part because progesterone's lowering effect on T.

I will look into a hormonal panel. This week I also tried to take pregnenolone for the first time in many months. That first attempt had made me feel crazy, but this time I am tolerating it and feeling more mentally resilient, like myself. Its pure speculation, but maybe the pregnenolone is assisting in downstream production of hormones including testosterone.

I'm interested in your use of pine pollen -- have you noticed an increase in muscle building since taking it?

Thanks!

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

Progesterone use definitely impacted my breast size. I went from a DD to a DDD. One of the aspects of progesterone I do not like tbh. Also Wacoal Perfect Primer Bra is supportive but not granny-looking even in the DDD sizes. Very comfortable also.
Yes, progesterone helped me out of a rough patch and I don't regret taking it, but the increase in size was not at all desired. I'll check that bra out. Thanks, and I appreciate hearing another experience that seems to confirm that this is a common trend when taking progesterone.

JamesGatz

Do they still bother you when you're naked?

I'm convinced these issues of having large sex organs/growing in general is moreso uncomfortable because clothes/bras get in the way - for example if your breasts are growing bigger the bra would tug on the back accordingly - ideally I think people would have way less issues if they were naked and had nothing restricting the growth

Waynish

Progesterone is not supposed to be producing breasts that large, according to Peat. Yoga, walking, lowering stress, sauna (with some cold dips perhaps), vitamin E oil on them daily. I'd be using TocoVit on them daily, with coconut oil.

Cloudhands

hmmm we may need pictures to further examine your situation. feel free to dm me..... Jk ? i think that you should look up back exercises and pectoral exercises, and honestly people should exercise a lot no matter what. People who dont wear bras end up with less sag into older age simply because they build up that muscle with the resistance. If you need to wear a bra for appearance reasons i reccomend exercising those areas.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

Do they still bother you when you're naked?

I'm convinced these issues of having large sex organs/growing in general is moreso uncomfortable because clothes/bras get in the way - for example if your breasts are growing bigger the bra would tug on the back accordingly - ideally I think people would have way less issues if they were naked and had nothing restricting the growth
That's a good point -- the stress of fitting into the fashions of this particular society. I think many of the clothes made for women have become more formless, especially compared to 1940/50s style hourglass dresses. Its cliche but the tall skinny supermodels look great in fashionable modern clothing, but the styles don't always translate well onto other body shapes. I think in other cultures, like say India, the women wear more comfortable clothes and still manage to look very attractive.
Yeah its the bra that digs into the shoulders and messes with the skeletal system most. I only feel compelled to wear it when I'm going out or doing physically demanding chores. I'll see small chested women go bra-less but for the large chested it remains taboo.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

I am a man who loves large breasts. My first impulse would be to not decrease breast size but instead strenghten back muscles. Do you go to the gym? Doing lat pulldowns and seated rows should be helpful.

There's a super pregnant woman at my gym and whenever I see her she is training her back, probably because of the weight of her huge babybelly.
I love the row machine -- haven't been to the gym since they turned into tyrants 2 years ago. But, that sounds like solid advice. I am familiar with some hatha yoga poses that may also work on the same areas so I'll keep consistent and see what happens.
Good to know that for some big breasts will never go out of style.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

Progesterone is not supposed to be producing breasts that large, according to Peat. Yoga, walking, lowering stress, sauna (with some cold dips perhaps), vitamin E oil on them daily. I'd be using TocoVit on them daily, with coconut oil.
Progesterone may not be supposed to do that, but the stories of some others also seem to corroborate this possibility. I do sweat daily, as it is summer and go swimming often. I'll try the vitamin E and coconut oil, that sounds like it could be helpful.

OP
EchoTango

EchoTango

hmmm we may need pictures to further examine your situation. feel free to dm me..... Jk ? i think that you should look up back exercises and pectoral exercises, and honestly people should exercise a lot no matter what. People who dont wear bras end up with less sag into older age simply because they build up that muscle with the resistance. If you need to wear a bra for appearance reasons i reccomend exercising those areas.
That's an interesting question about whether those who wear bras have more or less sagging than those who don't. I have heard both sides, but I haven't really seen much proof either way. When I played sports growing up, I was told by an older woman to make sure the breasts are well supported, because all the movement from running and jumping can stretch them out. I don't imagine going on a trampoline and having them bounce up and down over and over can be all that good either,

Maybe a plentiful supply of collagen/gelatin and vitamin C will also help over the long run.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom