FoodForeal

Cool good to know another weapon on top, so to speak a "silver bullet" against it.
Is there data about brain tissue penetration of colloidal silver?

And is there knowledge about silver accumulation in tissue, peat warned in the past about Silver is a toxic heavy metal nearly as toxic as mercury?
Besides one point for Silver Amalgam fillings, they do contain some too, alongside mercury and other metals.
Mercury is also known to inhibit growth of Toxoplasma and other bugs, but personally I'm still happy to don't have that poison anymore in my teeth.
Maybe more bugs use teeth, teeth root as hiding grounds, to reinfect after antibiotic assault. Reminds of Weston Price and toxic root canals...
Were there not cases of cancer which could be cured after root canals were pulled?

Not sure if linking the posts is the best way, but multiquote would make a very long post it seems.

I haven't seen information about brain tissue penetration of colloidal silver, that would be good to know.

Silver is a heavy metal but it is so non-toxic to mammal cells that it can build up in the skin (argyria) to the point that it is visible without being toxic enough to kill you.

From the posts I linked it seems that colloidal silver isn't very effective after the stomach/gut, but it is a very good topical antibiotic and I bet it could be used in a nebulizer to stop pneumonia. I suppose if you drank enough colloidal silver it would eventually become accumulated in your entire body enough that it would make it more difficult for toxoplasmosis, but there probably needs to be a better way or form to deliver silver ions to the body rather than ingestion since most concentrate in the gut and are excreted.

The silver in amalgam fillings is pretty much neutral. In one of the posts I linked @Travis talks about how Andrew Cutler focuses a lot on silver seemingly to direct focus away from mercury toxicity, even though silver is relatively non-toxic.

RealNeat

Cool good to know another weapon on top, so to speak a "silver bullet" against it.
Is there data about brain tissue penetration of colloidal silver?

And is there knowledge about silver accumulation in tissue, peat warned in the past about Silver is a toxic heavy metal nearly as toxic as mercury?
Besides one point for Silver Amalgam fillings, they do contain some too, alongside mercury and other metals.
Mercury is also known to inhibit growth of Toxoplasma and other bugs, but personally I'm still happy to don't have that poison anymore in my teeth.
Maybe more bugs use teeth, teeth root as hiding grounds, to reinfect after antibiotic assault. Reminds of Weston Price and toxic root canals...
Were there not cases of cancer which could be cured after root canals were pulled?
I thought that quote was for nickel...?

Also my understanding is that parasites are present for a reason. Following terrain theory, though parasites aren't germs, they can follow some similar patterns. Bacteria that "harm us" thrive on decaying matter, producing poisonous byproducts, but their presence is not their fault. Parasites could also be sticking around for a specific reason, there are well known accounts of heavy metal toxicity being attributed to parasite presence and also resolution upon detoxification.

Not focusing on the parasites but trying to clean up the terrain could result in the resolution of parasitic presence and or symptoms. "Transient" parasites have also been used for severe cases of IBD and other allergies, further adding to the evidence that they may feed upon certain things we ourselves have a hard time getting rid of.

The reason I hold this view to be at least partially necessary is the phenomena of die off. Many compounds can kill, but killing without eliminating is a dangerous endeavor. If these parasites are cleansing us in a sense and they live their life cycles progressively making us more and more clean the earlier generations will be quite toxic. Not only will the body have to clear the creature but also its waste, not to mention their possible internal decay in us.

Energy medicine could also be of use in these situations, PEMF has been claimed to be effective in certain circumstances however caution should be used as with killing, forcing these creatures into hiding or other organs may result in uncomfortable symptoms or worse.

My 2 cents.

FoodForeal

I thought that quote was for nickel...?

Also my understanding is that parasites are present for a reason. Following terrain theory, though parasites aren't germs, they can follow some similar patterns. Bacteria that "harm us" thrive on decaying matter, producing poisonous byproducts, but their presence is not their fault. Parasites could also be sticking around for a specific reason, there are well known accounts of heavy metal toxicity being attributed to parasite presence and also resolution upon detoxification.

Not focusing on the parasites but trying to clean up the terrain could result in the resolution of parasitic presence and or symptoms. "Transient" parasites have also been used for severe cases of IBD and other allergies, further adding to the evidence that they may feed upon certain things we ourselves have a hard time getting rid of.

The reason I hold this view to be at least partially necessary is the phenomena of die off. Many compounds can kill, but killing without eliminating is a dangerous endeavor. If these parasites are cleansing us in a sense and they live their life cycles progressively making us more and more clean the earlier generations will be quite toxic. Not only will the body have to clear the creature but also its waste, not to mention their possible internal decay in us.

Energy medicine could also be of use in these situations, PEMF has been claimed to be effective in certain circumstances however caution should be used as with killing, forcing these creatures into hiding or other organs may result in uncomfortable symptoms or worse.

My 2 cents.
You may be right about some gut parasites but toxoplasmosis infects the brain and alters behavior of not just humans, but even mice to be attracted to cats with the parasite hoping to be consumed by the cat to complete its lifecycle and it infects 30-50% of world population.

RealNeat

You may be right about some gut parasites but toxoplasmosis infects the brain and alters behavior of not just humans, but even mice to be attracted to cats with the parasite hoping to be consumed by the cat to complete its lifecycle and it infects 30-50% of world population.
Yes I understand that, though it may be partially conjecture on my part, I didnt claim the relationship I described between the parasite and it's host is symptom free, much like other bodily "invaders" who are perceived to cause trouble.

I think both the toxicity/ conditions that invite the invader and the bacteria/ parasite itself contribute to the known symptoms. Humans also exhibit similar symptoms as mice, being more care free and at times wreckless with the tox parasite.

Is there any real evidence to suggest that the parasite makes the mouse attracted to cat urine to complete its life cycle? I think that's something we can only correlate but the causative factor may be unrelated.

I don't want to derail this thread but like viruses I can't help but think the "chicken or the egg" style reasoning. If parasites and viruses need hosts to survive and complete lifecycles, how did they even come into existence? Peat has touched on this, and the likely answer is they are created by the host, at least initially, but the real answer lies in the why. Why did the host give way to these "creatures"? Pleomorphism I think at least partially explains these concepts.

Last edited:

FoodForeal

Yes I understand that, though it may be partially conjecture on my part, I didnt claim the relationship I described between the parasite and it's host is symptom free, much like other bodily "invaders" who are perceived to cause trouble.

I think both the toxicity/ conditions that invite the invader and the bacteria/ parasite itself contribute to the known symptoms. Humans also exhibit similar symptoms as mice, being more care free and at times wreckless with the tox parasite.

Is there any real evidence to suggest that the parasite makes the mouse attracted to cat urine to complete its life cycle? I think that's something we can only correlate but the causative factor may be unrelated.

I don't want to derail this thread but like viruses I can't help but think the "chicken or the egg" style reasoning. If parasites and viruses need hosts to survive and complete lifecycles, how did they even come into existence? Peat has touched on this, and the likely answer is they are created by the host, at least initially, but the real answer lies in the why. Why did the host give way to these "creatures"? Pleomorphism I think at least partially explains these concepts.
I don't think it's possible for there to be evidence about toxoplasma's intentions, we can only hypothesize about how it modifies its host to make it more likely that it can get back into a cat's gut, the only place it can reproduce. If toxoplasma were able to modify behavior to make mice and humans unafraid of cats and attracted to cat urine, that would make it able to proliferate better than less fit toxoplasma strains that could not modify its host's behavior to deliver it to a cat to be eaten.

Viruses don't exist and parasites are similar to viruses in concept but some if not all of them do have the capacity to alter the terrain of the host organism to be beneficial to them. Since you are mentioning pleomorphism I assume you are acquainted with terrain theory which is basically the idea that bacteria are forced to adapt to the terrain that they find themselves in and the human body forces bacteria to morph into a form that is usually at least neutral if not beneficial to the body or be killed by the immune system. This is not as applicable to parasites from my knowledge of them at least, because parasites are able to suppress the immune system to remain in the gut when they would otherwise be killed and toxoplasma can ride immune cells throughout the body to the brain where they modify host behavior after encysting themselves (thereby preventing modification or elimination by the host terrain while still allowing it to modify the host terrain). This is changing the terrain of the body to be beneficial to the parasite, not adapting to the body through the body modifying the parasite to morph into a neutral or beneficial form. Yes you may say that parasites are less likely to be killed or forced to change behavior by a weak body/terrain, but parasites are generally capable of destroying health to some extent to allow itself to survive.

Last edited:
OP
K

Karmeleon

One could also argue it's the pleomorphism that the parasite creates it's host but that does not change the issue's with it.

So before the ethical question could be solved, who was there first and is dependent on the others bad terrain or not,
it's a fact that the endotoxin and nutrient depletion damages the host and therefore shortens it's lifespan and (for humans) most likely
lowers quality of life a lot - depending on symptoms.
I totally agree that one has to sanitize it's terrain and fortify immune capabilities to ensure a quality host-parasite (bug of any sort) relationship
as long as possible. Maybe that is not in favor of the parasite view but as a human it is mine.

Very interesting article in german lately from Dr. Stefan Lanka, he could disprove virus existince for covid and measles...
They tried to infect cells and then searched for the pcr parts. Then they did the same thing to unifected cells, and the result was both
cultures contained the pcr detectable material "virus". It was the process of preparing the cells for detection, not feeding them + antibiotics,
reagent solutions and solvents, that created the pcr-positive detectable material, whatever that is.
I don't discount the very real symptoms of a viral infection - disease - but it is not caused by a "virus", more likely solvents, poisons etc. or secondary
infection by bacteria/parasites -> terrain theory hints that.
Suma sumarum modern virology didn't do the anti-thesis for virus infection, test check by doing the same to the non-infected cells, SINCE THE 1960s...

If anyone wants to check for themselves, here is the link (one may use a website translator of choice):

So that the virus-hypothesis is a hoax, its a narrowing down to optimize terrain (metabolism), get rid of poisons and kill parasites / bacterial secondary infections.

It may also be a viable approach to increase immune compatibility to the ever present biome, i've found some russian studies which allocate
thymus / immune peptides to increase tolerance and therefore eliminate allergy-inflammation to parasites / bacteria, which is very much
in line with Peat's views.
Wasn't Robert Koch indicating that a healthy uter (***s) of a cow has more bacteria than a infected / inflamed one (has way less total count of bacteria)?
Vitamin A is implicated in immune tolerance and tissue health - metabolism - in general.
Maybe one can chime in on a build tolerance approach, besides a total count reduction approach.

OP
K

Karmeleon

I don't think it's possible for there to be evidence about toxoplasma's intentions, we can only hypothesize about how it modifies its host to make it more likely that it can get back into a cat's gut, the only place it can reproduce. If toxoplasma were able to modify behavior to make mice and humans unafraid of cats and attracted to cat urine, that would make it able to proliferate better than less fit toxoplasma strains that could not modify its host's behavior to deliver it to a cat to be eaten.

Viruses don't exist and parasites are similar to viruses in concept but some if not all of them do have the capacity to alter the terrain of the host organism to be beneficial to them. Since you are mentioning pleomorphism I assume you are acquainted with terrain theory which is basically the idea that bacteria are forced to adapt to the terrain that they find themselves in and the human body forces bacteria to morph into a form that is usually at least neutral if not beneficial to the body or be killed by the immune system. This is not as applicable to parasites from my knowledge of them at least, because parasites are able to suppress the immune system to remain in the gut when they would otherwise be killed and toxoplasma can ride immune cells throughout the body to the brain where they modify host behavior after encysting themselves (thereby preventing modification or elimination by the host terrain while still allowing it to modify the host terrain). This is changing the terrain of the body to be beneficial to the parasite, not adapting to the body through the body modifying the parasite to morph into a neutral or beneficial form. Yes you may say that parasites are less likely to be killed or forced to change behavior by a weak body/terrain, but parasites are generally capable of destroying health to some extent to allow itself to survive.
That would explain why anti-histamines are so effective in suppressing and or killing toxoplasma/parasites in general. I've seen more studies about other parasites which could be attacked-treated by antihistamine or neurotransmitter modifying class substances (Cryptosporidia etc.).
If the stealth - immune suppressing - abilities of the parasite could be disabled, the immune system may take over and eliminate hostile ones then.

OP
K

Karmeleon

Parasite uses the power of sexual attraction to trick rats into becoming cat food​

The Effect of Toxoplasma gondii on Animal Behavior: Playing Cat and Mouse​

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/youseeingthisshit/comments/583a0z/toxoplasmosis_rat_has_no_chill/

RealNeat

Parasite uses the power of sexual attraction to trick rats into becoming cat food​

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/youseeingthisshit/comments/583a0z/toxoplasmosis_rat_has_no_chill/

None of this proves that its what's actually happening. The assumption that the parasite causes this intentionally is correlation and may not be causation. Humans get reckless by the same parasite, but what if it's the toxins that the parasite is there to clear causing these abnormalities. For example atrazine causes odd sexual changes in frogs, this happens without a foreign biological invader.

To me it seems highly unlikely that the parasite has the type of intention we are attributing to it. I hold my view that I think something else besides the parasite is directly causing this behavior.

The article even says, "I would not say that they are definitively attracted, but they are certainly less afraid. Regardless, seeing activity in the attraction pathway is bizarre."

FoodForeal

None of this proves that its what's actually happening. The assumption that the parasite causes this intentionally is correlation and may not be causation. Humans get reckless by the same parasite, but what if it's the toxins that the parasite is there to clear causing these abnormalities. For example atrazine causes odd sexual changes in frogs, this happens without a foreign biological invader.

To me it seems highly unlikely that the parasite has the type of intention we are attributing to it. I hold my view that I think something else besides the parasite is directly causing this behavior.

The article even says, "I would not say that they are definitively attracted, but they are certainly less afraid. Regardless, seeing activity in the attraction pathway is bizarre."
So when you dissect a brain of a rat that was attracted to a predator which it is normally mortally afraid of and find toxoplasma cysts you think it's just coincidence? Toxoplasmosis is safe and effective symbiosis terrain theory pleomorphism? There's no such thing as disease outside of manmade synthetic chemicals like frogs gay atrazine?

RealNeat

So when you dissect a brain of a rat that was attracted to a predator which it is normally mortally afraid of and find toxoplasma cysts you think it's just coincidence? Toxoplasmosis is safe and effective symbiosis terrain theory pleomorphism? There's no such thing as disease outside of manmade synthetic chemicals like frogs gay atrazine?
If we observe here, the theory of the parasite completing its lifecycle starts to get less and less specific.

"Otters with moderate to severe T. gondii encephalitis were observed to be 3.7 times more likely to be attacked by sharks than otters without encephalitis,36suggesting that they may exhibit aberrant behavior, similar to findings in infected rodents described previously.19,22,24 It may therefore be suspected that T. gondii–associated neurological dysfunction or behavioral alterations, though of no adaptive advantage to the parasite, might cause otters to be less able to evade attacks, or even to attract shark’s attention through their abnormal movements."

So now the very specific activity of the parasite in mice because cat guts are their only "replication reservoir" all of a sudden becomes otters to sharks...

I know the Hollywood like story weaved around this parasite is attractive but less is known about it than any here are making it seem. The more you read on it the more assumptions surround this infection and it's supposed malicious intent.

Also many confounding variables here, "Neuromodulation may represent an ideal mechanism whereby T. gondii can influence, at least in part, the expression of host behavior. Studies investigating the neurological basis of anxiety, which often use the reaction of potential prey to cat stimuli as a model, have found that blocking the normally anxiogenic N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptors in the amygdala, and/or provision of serotonin (5-HT) antagonists, causes rats to approach cat odors “fearlessly,”29,30 in much the same way that T. gondii–infected rats do.24,25Moreover, significant differences in levels of homovanillic acid, norepipephrine, and in particular, dopamine have been observed between T. gondii–infected and uninfected mice31; all are substances that mediate, among others, locomotor activity, mood, learning, memory, and cerebral blood flow. Furthermore, in the aforementioned experimental studies,25 the antipsychotic drug haloperidol is a known dopamine D2 antagonist that may explain its superior therapeutic impact in normalizing the behavior of infected individuals through a combination of its ability to inhibit T. gondiireplication and also to reduce, directly and indirectly, dopamine levels; in contrast, the actions of valproic acid and pyrimothamine with dapsone may be antiparasitic alone"

Once again, my suspicion arises from claims that these parasites need certain hosts to replicate yet they somehow independently came into existence. If we can't answer fundamental questions it's likely we are arriving at the wrong conclusions.

I can accept what the rest of you here have accepted, however I'm choosing to look at it from a different perspective because to me it just doesn't seem as conclusive as you all are convinced it is.

RealNeat

I'm not questioning its existence or presence in pathology, but rather its reason. This isn't the coronavirus task force, "safe and effective" are marketing terms and when deadly toxins need to be removed from the body the ways in which that can be achieved may be just as risky, even without biological organisms doing it for us. Is this what t. gondii does? I have no idea, but other micro and macro parasites and bacteria can, especially if our own organs are doing a poor job.

Should one treat the infection to prevent symptoms and complications? I'm not here to tell anyone what to do. I don't think any lingering discomfort is good, but viewing single biological micorganisms as disease causers just isnt the full story. This is why such infections don't happen 100% of the time upon exposure, meaning, something else is/ also at play.

Last edited:

FoodForeal

If we observe here, the theory of the parasite completing its lifecycle starts to get less and less specific.

"Otters with moderate to severe T. gondii encephalitis were observed to be 3.7 times more likely to be attacked by sharks than otters without encephalitis,36suggesting that they may exhibit aberrant behavior, similar to findings in infected rodents described previously.19,22,24 It may therefore be suspected that T. gondii–associated neurological dysfunction or behavioral alterations, though of no adaptive advantage to the parasite, might cause otters to be less able to evade attacks, or even to attract shark’s attention through their abnormal movements."

So now the very specific activity of the parasite in mice because cat guts are their only "replication reservoir" all of a sudden becomes otters to sharks...

I know the Hollywood like story weaved around this parasite is attractive but less is known about it than any here are making it seem. The more you read on it the more assumptions surround this infection and it's supposed malicious intent.

Also many confounding variables here, "Neuromodulation may represent an ideal mechanism whereby T. gondii can influence, at least in part, the expression of host behavior. Studies investigating the neurological basis of anxiety, which often use the reaction of potential prey to cat stimuli as a model, have found that blocking the normally anxiogenic N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptors in the amygdala, and/or provision of serotonin (5-HT) antagonists, causes rats to approach cat odors “fearlessly,”29,30 in much the same way that T. gondii–infected rats do.24,25Moreover, significant differences in levels of homovanillic acid, norepipephrine, and in particular, dopamine have been observed between T. gondii–infected and uninfected mice31; all are substances that mediate, among others, locomotor activity, mood, learning, memory, and cerebral blood flow. Furthermore, in the aforementioned experimental studies,25 the antipsychotic drug haloperidol is a known dopamine D2 antagonist that may explain its superior therapeutic impact in normalizing the behavior of infected individuals through a combination of its ability to inhibit T. gondiireplication and also to reduce, directly and indirectly, dopamine levels; in contrast, the actions of valproic acid and pyrimothamine with dapsone may be antiparasitic alone"

Once again, my suspicion arises from claims that these parasites need certain hosts to replicate yet they somehow independently came into existence. If we can't answer fundamental questions it's likely we are arriving at the wrong conclusions.

I can accept what the rest of you here have accepted, however I'm choosing to look at it from a different perspective because to me it just doesn't seem as conclusive as you all are convinced it is.
Toxoplasma is a protozoan so it is conceivable that a cat could have ingested water containing a progenitor of T gondii that happened to survive and subsequently adapted to parasitizing and reproducing in cats.

I'm not questioning its existence or presence in pathology, but rather its reason. This isn't the coronavirus task force, "safe and effective" are marketing terms and when deadly toxins need to be removed from the body the ways in which that can be achieved may be just as risky, even without biological organisms doing it for us. Is this what t. gondii does? I have no idea, but other micro and macro parasites and bacteria can especially, if our own organs are doing a poor job.

Should one treat the infection to prevent symptoms and complications? I'm not here to tell anyone what to do. I don't think any lingering discomfort is good, but viewing single biological micorganisms as disease causers just isn't my idea of how illness happens. This is why such infections don't happen 100% of the time, meaning, there is something else at play.
You seem to be preoccupied with finding reasons for why disease is always the body's fault if a disease is caused by anything other than a chemical compound such as PUFA or atrazine. "viewing single biological micorganisms as disease causers just isn't my idea of how illness happens" that doesn't mean that your idea is aligned with reality. I don't know what you mean by "such infections don't happen 100% of the time".

RealNeat

Toxoplasma is a protozoan so it is conceivable that a cat could have ingested water containing a progenitor of T gondii that happened to survive and subsequently adapted to parasitizing and reproducing in cats.

You seem to be preoccupied with finding reasons for why disease is always the body's fault if a disease is caused by anything other than a chemical compound such as PUFA or atrazine. "viewing single biological micorganisms as disease causers just isn't my idea of how illness happens" that doesn't mean that your idea is aligned with reality. I don't know what you mean by "such infections don't happen 100% of the time".
Makes no sense for protazoa to become more specialized and restricted unless by necessity, it's conjecture, much like I'm being accused of. One biological agent "causing" an illness is almost always a host of susceptibilities, even Ray outlines this concept, stating how hard rodents that are PUFA depleted are to kill. Which feeds into what I mean by stating "things that are supposed to be 'single cause' biological agents don't always cause the illness they are accused of causing." Virology is a prime example. so called virus cultures are often forced to cause disease in primates and other animals by injection into the brain, abdomen and so on (not to mention displaying unrelated symptoms than what's to be expected) Previous studies on deadly viruses also failed to produce disease through prolonged exposure and even oral and nasal application.

Cut and dry is almost always short sighted.

RealNeat

As intrigued as I am by the interaction here I can't help but feel somewhat guilty of derailing the thread. If we proceed in more back and forth a new thread may be more appropriate. Many about germ theory, parasites and so on already exist, the conversation may be held there.

FoodForeal

Makes no sense for protazoa to become more specialized and restricted unless by necessity, it's conjecture, much like I'm being accused of. One biological agent "causing" an illness is almost always a host of susceptibilities, even Ray outlines this concept, stating how hard rodents that are PUFA depleted are to kill. Which feeds into what I mean by stating "things that are supposed to be 'single cause' biological agents don't always cause the illness they are accused of causing." Virology is a prime example. so called virus cultures are often forced to cause disease in primates and other animals by injection into the brain, abdomen and so on (not to mention displaying unrelated symptoms than what's to be expected) Previous studies on deadly viruses also failed to produce disease through prolonged exposure and even oral and nasal application.

Cut and dry is almost always short sighted.
Apparently t gondii is a part of a diverse group of parasites called apicomplexans. Here is their theorized evolutionary tree: Apicomplexa - Wikipedia

Diseases caused by Apicomplexa include:

FoodForeal

Malaria has exerted so much selection pressure on africans that their blood cells have morphed into sickle shapes to make it less likely for them to be infected and it is in the same family as toxoplasma. Malaria is not clearing toxins in red blood cells. Toxoplasmosis is not encysting itself in the brain after sneaking in while riding on the backs of immune cells in order to clear toxins that are turning rats gay for cats.

ursidae

:???:

******* hell man.....
I hope customs doesn't seize my meds. Family will be sending me ivermectin (Had covid recently, might as well kill two birds with one stone) and hydroxyzine. I predict your thread will be very important on this forum. More than half the members are on a raw meat diet or have at some point tried it.

OP
K

Karmeleon

:???:

******* hell man.....
I hope customs doesn't seize my meds. Family will be sending me ivermectin (Had covid recently, might as well kill two birds with one stone) and hydroxyzine. I predict your thread will be very important on this forum. More than half the members are on a raw meat diet or have at some point tried it.
Good Luck, i needed some too for customs barrier breach... It's insane that a lot of people run off to doctors trying to accurately diagnose and treat with prescription, and end up -hopefully correct- trying to treat themselves. Have you checked for Tick transmitted protozoa too? Rickettsia, Bartonella, Babesia all produce kind of similar symptoms, and in the literature it isn't pointed out well that it is so much IBS type with constipation or diarreah and god knows what (liver problems without end, swollen spleen etc.) to best of all neurological symtoms by damaging blood vessels and or killing brain cells themselves.

My current Action plan is: Scuttelaria Baicalensis extract 2g - anti inflamatory, anti protozoal somewhat
Astralagus extract 1g - immune modulation, anti inflammatory
Coriolus extract 4g - medical mushroom, immune modulation
Hydroxyzine 10mg - anti protozoal, antihist, start with low dose to see how much is effective
Thiamine 300mg - anti sepsis, global energy production -> anti lactate x-times as needed per day
R5P-B2 10mg - anti sepsis, anti serotonin (MAO-A) with meals (up to 30-40mg per day)
Niacinamide 1500mg - immune support, lot evidence in the forum, working up to 4500mg/d (with meals x3 per day)
Choline & Inositol 500mg - anti fatty liver, need for phospholipids of new cells, Vitamin A Storage
B5 500mg - Adrenal Support, Antibody production
B6 P5P 20mg - Antibody production, hopefully anti prolactin
Quatrefolic 1mg - new Cell production, folate is depleted in neural tissue by toxoplasma - protozoa in general?
B12 1mg - neural support, new cell production
Vitamin A 30K IU - anti infective - 10k retinol acetate with meals topical
Vitamin D3 6k IU - anti infective, indirect anti prolactin (by lowering PTH)
Vitmain K2 16mg - anti infective, potency lower than tetracycline but worth a shot & synergy
Vitamin E 300mg+ - liver enzyme reduction, anti pufa, positive immune effects
Aspirin 1000mg - split with meals (3x ~330mg)
Glycine 10g - anti cortisol, tissue recovery, mixed some gelatine some pure
Taurine 3g
Pregnenolone 10-15drops - stressnon, anti cortisol, weird gives headaches sometime @>8 drops, split dose
Cortinon 10drops - anti cortisol, anti lps, split dose
Androsterone 5drops - synergy with dhea, anti aromatase
Lisuride 1-2drops - anti migraine, anti prolactin
Cypro 1-2drops - anti inflammatory for gut, somewhat anti protozoal
Camphosal 25 drops - hold sibo at bay
Lapodin 15 drops - restarted, anti protozoal, anti inflammatory
ndt (t-max) 1grain - finally warm again, hypo a lot better

Zink 20mg, copper 1mg, calcium carbonate with high phosph. food, 400mg magnesium malate (trying), Selenium 200mcg (was a miracle for a few days, can eat SOME starch again),

I also try to adhere to a good diet and routine (more small meals more often per day, limit liquids to 2.5-3l). So i drink 1.5l goat milk, eat cheese, limit red meat
(no ground beef!, intense symtoms after ground beef, but not after steak, always with calcium carbonate & red wine/coffee), cook with coconut oil + ghee + cocoa butter works best, 2-4 times fish / seafood, 2 times 80g veal liver per week (less atm, no more taste for it), at least 500ml fresh orange juice per day,
no packaged juices with a lot of methyl-alcohol buildup (mostly with pulp build this poison up), use garlic, cinnamon, ginger - i love that stuff,
curcuma(no much i dont like the taste), and traditional herbs with said anti-protozoal capabilities (Oregano, Thyme, + cinnamon - there are studies about these but mostly essential oils). After some experimentation i tried to boil Bulgur wheat with some cinnamon and gin and it digests now better than the classic rice + gin and clove, maybe worth a try if you dont mind some gluten (eat with cholesterol and some b-complex and no problems for me).

Day 6 now and some lymph swelling start to dissappear in the legs and tummy which i guess is a very good sign, 2 days was somewhat intense sinus headaches and more bloating / constipated a little, and some soarness felt in back molar region - fluid buildup? - put some progesterone in the neck and behind ears and i could feel fluid draining, same thing kind of happened with right hip joint felt like fluid buildup and then draining with increase in function and muscle power following.

Tell what you try to do

Last edited:
OP
K

Karmeleon

As intrigued as I am by the interaction here I can't help but feel somewhat guilty of derailing the thread. If we proceed in more back and forth a new thread may be more appropriate. Many about germ theory, parasites and so on already exist, the conversation may be held there.
Guys a loves a good philsophical hypothesis discussion, but here i try to establish-create a working treatment alternative.
So your obvious wisdom is very welcome and likely needed in the approach. Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom