Is Graphene Oxide in ALL vaccines?

David PS

1658774658819.png

Inaut

I stopped reading about graphene oxide in vaccines when I realized that whatever they are putting in the jabs, are also being sprayed in our skies, jabbed into our meat and added to our drink. Although I believe these things are harmful and killing people, the human body/spirit that powers us isn't given enough respect or rightful power. They want to spell cast nonsense into our heads where we end up playing into their end games. If we think we are going to die from the vaccine, we may bring it upon ourselves. Not all, just a little.

OP
P

Peatness

I stopped reading about graphene oxide in vaccines when I realized that whatever they are putting in the jabs, are also being sprayed in our skies, jabbed into our meat and added to our drink. Although I believe these things are harmful and killing people, the human body/spirit that powers us isn't given enough respect or rightful power. They want to spell cast nonsense into our heads where we end up playing into their end games. If we think we are going to die from the vaccine, we may bring it upon ourselves. Not all, just a little.
This is an insult to those who are vaccine injured. I will say no more because I wouldn't be so polite if I continued.

Inaut

This is an insult to those who are vaccine injured. I will say no more because I wouldn't be so polite if I continued.
How many people got saline? I’m not saying the vaccine is good or safe. It’s criminal, simple and plain. All I’m saying is they are poisoning us is so many different ways. Nothing to be insulted by.

Peatress

@David PS posted this elsewhere

View: https://twitter.com/VioletLeyla/status/1625465851322200065

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals