Is Graphene Oxide in ALL vaccines?

P

Peatness

@Rinse & rePeat has just posted this elsewhere. I'm wondering about other vaccines such as tetanus, flu, polio, hep b, childhood vaccines etc

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

I am
@Rinse & rePeat has just posted this elsewhere. I'm wondering about other vaccines such as tetanus, flu, polio, hep b, childhood vaccines etc

I am thinking that Dr Fleming has mentioned in his broadcast from Texas that it was a pretty common ingredient in vaccines.

J.R.K

J.R.K

Finally this is starting to be discussed and discovered.
You mean starting to be discussed in the legal and ,”normie” world. This has been a conspiracy theory converted into an uncomfortable truth, that has become an all to familiar finding that has now reached a point that it can no longer be dismissed as easily any more.

A

Adf

Astralagus supposedly breaks down graphene oxide. Perhaps its time to get on the Astralagus train.

Lollipop2

You mean starting to be discussed in the legal and ,”normie” world. This has been a conspiracy theory converted into an uncomfortable truth, that has become an all to familiar finding that has now reached a point that it can no longer be dismissed as easily any more.
Of course I mean that. No need to speak about independent journalism.

OP
P

Peatness

Jessica Rose discusses a paper published in 2021 that promotes graphene quantum dots to protect mRNA in mRNA vaccines from degradation.

Sooooo…..they’ve got graphene, and snake venom, and parasites, and luciferase., and nanoparticals, and hydrogel and other nasty stuff….what DON’T they have in these snake bites????

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals