Ireland Set to Pass “Hate Speech” Laws – Will Make Possessing “Hateful” Content on Your Devices a Jailable Offense

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Sorry mate. I am in any way is enjoying this.
How bout the FBI?
They completely lied about Donald Trump (being a Russian agent), totally disrupt his presidensy.
But we have to believe that people in the IS are in control/
Like what, the post voting papers?
hehe man you have to persuade somewhone else.
You are right about trump and Russia gate and our media being controlled.
But I don’t how you can defend Putin when did a inside job by planting bombs inside apartments building and blowing them up killing innocent women and children and then trying to blame it on chetzens to start a war to distract from corruption and when they found an unexploded devices from the Russian government in one of the apartments building and when detectives try to investigate the ended up or in jail.

Maybe that how you Russian are you will allow innocent Russian women and children die for Putin’s power.

Bush , Trump , Obama and Biden are all war criminals and should be thrown in jail for the rest of their lives.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Where do you go doing that in Ukraine, that has been bombing Donbass for 8 years with the West turning a blind spot on it? I wonder if in WW2 Britain or the US you could "ctitisize the war". Thank God there are countries in which you can criticize anything, Mr. Snowden is on the way I guess to join Mr. Assange.

Don't try to push onto me that you have freedom of speech in the West. You have freedom of lies, Mr. Schiff is definitely enjoying it. Mr. Trump was, after an illegal fake warrant, investigated on the basis of a completely BS accusation, sorry, dossier, paid by his political opponent, and it was going on in the media as something real for 4 years! A non-thing was sold to people for 4 years, is that normal? Russian propaganda is Teddy Bear vs. Godzilla, because amidst non-stop lies western people generally think the are living in some sort of a garden of freedom. Being immersed in lies and manipulation of the rich and powerful. Did Mr. Epstein choke on a cherry nut? What, no cameras, too expensive, heh :) By the way, the abyssmal invention of the Russians, the Novichok poison killed so far fewer people than old kefir. Mwahaha.

Russia's choice was the Minsk Agreement, not the war. And yet as Frau Merkel told us and her French counterparts confirmed, it was never there to be implemented. It was used to arm Ukraine. Putin spent 20+ years saying don't push NATO to Russia, must have peeves on his tongue. But the US wants the effing world control, and the Germans need their Lebensraum. Well, hopefully the Germans will enjoy manure as energy source and the Americans learn to count to trillions of money that don't belong to them.

In the 90-ies there was a chance to build a better world that is not a threat to anybody. Talk. Disarm. I remember this euphoria. The expansion of NATO and the US walking out of the basic nuclear deterrent agreements buried it all. Back to history Mr. Fukuyama.
I can’t tell if these articles are about Biden or Putin?

Maybe those vaccines scrambled Putin’s brain.

Russian Federation: Unvaccinated Employees Can Be Suspended Without Pay​

(June 22, 2021) Because of the worsening COVID-19 epidemiological situation in Russia, constituent components of the Russian Federation have begun ordering mandatory mass vaccination. While Russian President Vladimir Putin recently stated that mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for the entire population cannot be initiated nationally, regional branches of the Federal Service for Consumer Protection Supervision have established business fields and quotas for employee vaccinations. Depending on the region, between 60% and 80% of civil servants and staff in specific businesses determined by provincial authorities must be vaccinated during the established mandatory vaccination period.
In the capital city of Moscow, for example, at least 60% of employees working in retail; the food industry; transportation; health care; sports; financial, communal, and social services; education; and cultural pursuits must be vaccinated by July 15, 2021. Electronic information on staff vaccinations must be uploaded by employers to the mayor’s office website. Businesses that do not meet the established requirements will be fined or even closed for up to three months.
Reportedly, on June 21, 2021, 12 out of 85 Russian regionsestablished mandatory vaccination requirements and introduced restrictions for unvaccinated individuals. For example, such individuals cannot be admitted to hotels and resorts.
Commenting on June 19, 2021, on the issue of mass vaccination, the minister of labor of the Russian Federation stated that while the Labor Code does not allow termination of employment for those who refuse to get the vaccine, unvaccinated employees can be suspended from work without pay if mandatory vaccination has been declared in the region by the region’s chief doctor of sanitation, who is the head of the regional Consumer Protection Supervision Bureau. Employees can be suspended for the duration of the pandemic unless they demonstrate substantial reasons for remaining unvaccinated.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he has received an experimental nasal coronavirus vaccine days after receiving a booster shot as authorities continue to struggle to convince people to get vaccinated.

Putin said on Sunday he had had a third Covid-19 vaccine dose, noting that the injection of the one-dose Sputnik Light booster was painless.

The president also volunteered to take part in trials of Russia’s nasal Covid vaccine, he revealed Wednesday.

“I sprayed one [nostril] and the other,” Putin said in a televised meeting with top government officials in charge of Russia’s coronavirus response.

“I sat there for 15 minutes and it was all over. I felt nothing, simply nothing,” the president said after receiving what he described as a “powder” nasal spray.

OP
Serge

Serge

But I don’t how you can defend Putin when did a inside job by planting bombs inside apartments building and blowing them up killing innocent women and children
He also poisoned plenty of people for a crack, invaded Georgia and shot down an airplane for the heck of it.
No point in discussing.
25+ years Russia tried to explain to you that NATO troops are unacceptable, given the 27 millions of Soviet people killed during WW2. With no remorse - unlike the Jews. Who did ever cry or even mentioned Belorussians. or Russains, or Ukrainians, ot Komi or Tatars slaughtered in the war? Not a big deal huh? And you insisted that Russia's opinion is of no importance - and openly installed a needed regime in Ukraine. It was a coup, violent and bloody, in real time. I'm sure you don't know the names of those moderate, pro-Ukranian activists who were simply killed in the democratic Ukraine because being moderate was too much. Who cares? CNN won't report.
The talk is over. The USSR was very stupid hoping fascism and nazism and racism will somehow evaporate from Europe. Russia will be smarter. We know who we are dealing with. And Russia will not strike militarily. If you look at the map of countries who "sanction" Russia you will get the point. Cause they all are insolvent debtors funding their current needs on debt. Parasites are not cool.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
He also poisoned plenty of people for a crack, invaded Georgia and shot down an airplane for the heck of it.
No point in discussing.
25+ years Russia tried to explain to you that NATO troops are unacceptable, given the 27 millions of Soviet people killed during WW2. With no remorse - unlike the Jews. Who did ever cry or even mentioned Belorussians. or Russains, or Ukrainians, ot Komi or Tatars slaughtered in the war? Not a big deal huh? And you insisted that Russia's opinion is of no importance - and openly installed a needed regime in Ukraine. It was a coup, violent and bloody, in real time. I'm sure you don't know the names of those moderate, pro-Ukranian activists who were simply killed in the democratic Ukraine because being moderate was too much. Who cares? CNN won't report.
The talk is over. The USSR was very stupid hoping fascism and nazism and racism will somehow evaporate from Europe. Russia will be smarter. We know who we are dealing with. And Russia will not strike militarily. If you look at the map of countries who "sanction" Russia you will get the point. Cause they all are insolvent debtors funding their current needs on debt. Parasites are not cool.
I get your point about the nato creep towards Russia and the 27 million Russian killed and wanting to protect their borders. But if we go back in history when Hitler was invading multiple countries, Russia struck a deal with the Nazis when he was warned by the west. And how many Russian were killed by other Russians when they tried to retreat from a losing battle and their own Russian people killed them. And Stalin was warned by his own spies about the how the Nazis were going to attack up to the day before the invasion.

So Russia made a deal with the devil and millions paid the price.

And you say Russia needs to worry about their borders because millions died in the past . So the same must be applied to Ukrainian where millions starved to death by Russian stealing all of their crops. So they are perfectly legitimate in feeling the same way about Russia , that Russia feels towards nato.

Putin killed innocent children to gain power and gladly injected Russian people with a poison because he was afraid of Covid like some blue haired trans liberal.

I don’t how you can respect a man afraid of Covid. Putin is a coward and he is bought into the west propaganda about Covid. If the leader of Russia was stupid enough to buy the west propaganda should he be the leader of Russia?

You would have thought the men of Russia would booted his ***** **** out for being scared of Covid and trying to force a poison on them. But now the Russian men took the jab like a trans liberal in America.

michael94

The Jewish Question brings clarity to all of this non-sense. If you think Nazism and Racism was behind WW2 you'll never understand what is going on now.

I mean the coup in Ukraine put a Jewish former actor in Power, how could NATO be spreading "Nazism"?

Two things that Russia and NATO can agree on is that the Third Reich was the most evil regime of all time and of course the 6 million Holocausted Jews must never be questioned - something illegal to question in Russia and most of the EU.

Last edited:

grapes

So the same must be applied to Ukrainian where millions starved to death by Russian stealing all of their crops.
USSR was ruled mainly by Jews and Georgians at that point, there were millions starved to death in Russia and Kazakhstan too.

grapes

The Jewish Question brings clarity to all of this non-sense. If you think Nazism and Racism was behind WW2 you'll never understand what is going on now.

I mean the coup in Ukraine put a Jewish former actor in Power, how could NATO be spreading "Nazism"?
It brings clarity when you notice that both Putin (half) and Zelenski are Jews, and that some Ukrainian Jews have claimed for several years that Ukraine is their historical land (the Khazar Kingdom) and that a new Jewish state should be created within its borders.

OP
Serge

Serge

We were talking about freedom of speech in Russia and your argument is pointing fingers to Ukraine, US.

Why not? I don't see how a rapist can accuse another rapist feeling that he himself is protected from rapism.
And yes, in Europe there were politicians, journalists criticizing western wars, they were not imprisoned like in Russia.
Because the Western lies are prevalent. You lie and lie and lie and lie and the voices whoare against it are rathe supporting the lies. Those are useful freaks.
I get your point about the nato creep towards Russia and the 27 million Russian killed and wanting to protect their borders. But if we go back in history when Hitler was invading multiple countries, Russia struck a deal with the Nazis when he was warned by the west. And how many Russian were killed by other Russians when they tried to retreat from a losing battle and their own Russian people killed them. And Stalin was warned by his own spies about the how the Nazis were going to attack up to the day before the invasion.

And you say Russia needs to worry about their borders because millions died in the past . So the same must be applied to Ukrainian where millions starved to death by Russian stealing all of their crops. So they are perfectly legitimate in feeling the same way about Russia , that Russia feels towards nato.

Putin killed innocent children to gain power and gladly injected Russian people with a poison because he was afraid of Covid like some blue haired trans liberal.

I don’t how you can respect a man afraid of Covid. Putin is a coward and he is bought into the west propaganda about Covid. If the leader of Russia was stupid enough to buy the west propaganda should he be the leader of Russia?

You would have thought the men of Russia would booted his ***** **** out for being scared of Covid and trying to force a poison on them. But now the Russian men took the jab like a trans liberal in America.
So the same must be applied to Ukrainian where millions starved to death by Russian stealing all of their crops.
USSR was ruled mainly by Jews and Georgians at that point, there were millions starved to death in Russia and Kazakhstan too.
When they started the Kiev Holocaust, there was a hiccup: one of the cover picture was from the US agricultural famine. Whoops.

OP
Serge

Serge

What a garbage, I LIVED in the USSR, It was NOT a rasist country, It was the opposite. Russians were killing Ukrainians because of thei national? Really? In which effing lies can you say that? Most people wouldn't even think the differense. What a lie. It is so immense a lie that I just can't even touch. Look you sick man, look at the population in Ukriaine and the Baltic countries on their population statistics after the USSR was gone. And you will see who wak killing . Russians were killing Urkrainans. Only a complete useless pirck could say that. In the USSR Russia was a milking cow. Talk to anybody who lived in the USSR. Sweet Jeesus. Who the hell are you to tell me how it was? I WAS there, and you just read propaganda.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
What a garbage, I LIVED in the USSR, It was NOT a rasist country, It was the opposite. Russians were killing Ukrainians because of thei national? Really? In which effing lies can you say that? Most people wouldn't even think the differense. What a lie. It is so immense a lie that I just can't even touch. Look you sick man, look at the population in Ukriaine and the Baltic countries on their population statistics after the USSR was gone. And you will see who wak killing . Russians were killing Urkrainans. Only a complete useless pirck could say that. In the USSR Russia was a milking cow. Talk to anybody who lived in the USSR. Sweet Jeesus. Who the hell are you to tell me how it was? I WAS there, and you just read propaganda.

You start the thread taking how Ireland is going to criminalize hate speech but do not mention Putin’s law against free speech

Russia fights back in information war with jail warning​

• Russia to impose jail terms, fines for fake news
  • Those who lied will be punished - Duma chairman
  • Russia limits access to BBC and other news sites
  • BBC: access to accurate information is human right
  • Russia says it is fighing an information war
MOSCOW, March 4 (Reuters) - Russia's parliament on Friday passed a law imposing a jail term of up to 15 years for spreading intentionally "fake" news about the military, stepping up the information war over the conflict in Ukraine.

Russian officials have repeatedly said that false information has been spread by Russia's enemies such as the United States and its Western European allies in an attempt to sow discord among the Russian people.

Lawmakers passed amendments to the criminal code making the spread of "fake" information an offence punishable with fines or jail terms. They also imposed fines for public calls for sanctions against Russia.

"If the fakes lead to serious consequences then imprisonment of up to 15 years threatens," the lower house of parliament, known as the Duma in Russian, said in a statement.

The Duma outlined a scale of punishments for anyone deemed to have discredited the armed forces, with stiffer penalties for those who intentionally spread fake information or called for unsanctioned public action.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
150 people have been tried and you say nothing about this law from Putin the vaccination king and king promoter of Covid lies lockdowns and mandates . Is this Putin or biden I can’t tell the difference?

A Russian court has sentenced a Siberian journalist and activist to six years in prison for spreading so-called “fake news” about the war in Ukraine.
Maria Ponomarenko, a journalist for the RusNews outlet, was arrested in April for publishing information about the Russian bombing of a theater in southern Ukraine’s Mariupol. The Kremlin denies responsibility for the air strike, which is believed to have killed hundreds of civilians, despite numerous eyewitness accounts.
The Leninsky District Court in the Altai region city of Barnaul found Ponomarenko, 45, guilty under Russia’s wartime censorship laws and handed her a six-year prison sentence, RusNews reported Wednesday.
The court also banned her from performing journalistic work for the next five years.
Prosecutors had requested a nine-year prison sentence for Ponomarenko.
“It’s enough to open the Constitution and read it to prove my innocence,” Ponomarenko said in her final court statement Tuesday.
“No totalitarian regime has ever been as strong as before its collapse,” she said in the defiant last word.
Ponomarenko was hospitalized and given an inpatient psychiatric examination last summer. She later attempted suicide in protest of her pretrial detention.
Ponomarenko is among nearly 150 people to have been tried under Russia’s law banning the spread of “knowingly false information” about the army which was passed shortly after the invasion of Ukraine.
Sharing information that does not follow the Kremlin’s narrative of its “special military operation” in Ukraine is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.
The law is part of a wider wartime crackdown that has seen hundreds of independent journalists and Kremlin critics flee the country to evade prosecution.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
At least I can see my own country propaganda on war , Covid, vaccines and free speech, but you are totally blind to your country’s propaganda.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom