Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

Pistachio

From what I can tell, Bolsonaro and his whole family will be sent to jail after a fake trial as an example for any outsider who dares to think that the São Paulo Forum (the Patria Grande = Latin American left) can be challenged again.
Not buying it. You don't become president of Brazil by being a dissident.

Ainaga

Alex Jones is most definitely not controlled opposition. He was amongst a select few who protested in person the results of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election, and he has been vocally opposed to the Covid-19 narrative from the very beginning. On top of that, he's not a zionist shill like the rest of the members on your list, rather he is an America first patriot.
read the work of Miles Mathis on Jones

Jessie

Pretty much any alt-right grifter is either controlled opposition or just milking a cash cow. Whenever you hear ***t about "globalism," "da joozs," "lizard people," you know you've got yourself one. Also all the culture war nonsense. Which has unfortunately invaded areas that are detrimental to us. The right-wing has single handily hijacked the "anti seed oil" movement.

You see all sorts of cringy influencers on social media posting ***t like 50s nuclear family artwork propaganda with titles like "back when seed oils didn't exist, men were men." Which is just categorically false, btw. Seed oils existed well before then, and non-binary genders existed thousands of years before then. This is the fascist playbook. Historically illiterate people hijacking culture and creating myths about some great past that "liberal degeneracy" stole from them.

These people should literally read any history book that wasn't written by PragerU.

gunther

This guy. Never heard of him before last week and now he's everywhere. His name is Peter Zeihan (Zion?) and he's throwing our "truth" bombs. He says some crazy things, but he's got a cool haircut and rad sunglasses. I'm guessing he snowboards.

QRD: Don't worry about China, they're soft, fluffy and going to disappear in 10 years because demographics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Me2G6FJZMI

I know this isn't snowbaording proof, but judging from the hat and sunglasses.....

1673634580977.png

Last edited:

Regina

This guy. Never heard of him before last week and now he's everywhere. His name is Peter Zeihan (Zion?) and he's throwing our "truth" bombs. He says some crazy things, but he's got a cool haircut and rad sunglasses. I'm guessing he snowboards.

QRD: Don't worry about China, they're soft, fluffy and going to disappear in 10 years because demographics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Me2G6FJZMI

I know this isn't snowbaording proof, but judging from the hat and sunglasses.....

View attachment 46752

Matt's commentary is great in this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3P-3AhQZg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I'm sure you all have woken up to Russell Brand being a RAT but fun fact: he's actually RELATED TO Klaus Schwaab, pretty sure its his grandpa or something

But Brand is Fabian Society (He plays a role of a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING)

A6E3DEC9-B4A3-4E06-99AC-0BA149C87FBA.jpeg

10C3016C-73C0-4FAA-8C63-63228B71A302.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom