Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

michael94

Spelling Commission of Russian Academy of Sciences agrees to capitalize 'Holocaust'

https://fitzinfo.net/forum/topic/spelling-commission-of-russian-academy-of-sciences-agrees-to-capitalize-holocaust/#postid-955

Jewish leader thanks Putin for fighting anti-Semitism

https://foxnews.com/world/jewish-leader-thanks-putin-for-fighting-anti-semitism…

Russia makes Holocaust denial illegal

https://jta.org/2014/05/05/global/russia-makes-holocaust-denial-illegal

Putin-Stalin.png
on a related note have you seen Arnold Schwarzenneger's recent video addressing "those who have gone down a path of hate"?

It's about the recent rise in anti-semitism ( i.e. anyone who is critical of Jews in any way, or doubts the Holocaust). He makes some good points, like that the main war we have to fight is against ourselves, but just lumps good advice with the idea that being critical of anything is a personal flaw that is rooted in an irrational hatred. Very slimy tactics as usual

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsETTn7DehI

Pistachio

b7bc1a6394-32448.jpg

“VLADIMIR PUTIN IS A PEDOPHILE” —FORMER KGB GENERAL OLEG KALUGIN

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcnTBep8eJI

Vladimir ‘defender of Christianity’ Putin kisses a boy on the stomach because he wanted “to stroke him like a cat”.​

What in the world is he doing?
“MOSCOW (AFP) — The leader of Russia said Thursday he kissed a boy on the stomach because he wanted to treat him like a cat.
Russian President Vladimir Putin raised eyebrows last week during a walk around the Kremlin when he suddenly lifted a young boy's shirt and kissed his stomach. But the action was harmless, Putin said during an Internet chat session Thursday.
"It was an unplanned meeting — people just came up and started talking to me," Putin said. "He seemed very independent and serious. At the same time a child is always defenseless and nice. I wanted to stroke him like a cat and it came out in this gesture. There was nothing behind it."
Putin fielded questions put by ordinary Internet users and chaired by a Russian and a BBC journalist. According to Russian news agencies 162,000 questions were submitted by Internet. Putin eventually answered 49.”
Awkward!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0

Alternative video #1 & #2

Marina Litvinenko told the media that her husband, Alexander Litvinenko, was murdered by Putin. Alexander Litvinenko died from being poisoned by polonium-210, a radioactive chemical element. This happened four months after he wrote an article, The Kremlin Pedophile, which alleged that Vladimir Putin is a pedophile.

Pistachio

on a related note have you seen Arnold Schwarzenneger's recent video addressing "those who have gone down a path of hate"?

It's about the recent rise in anti-semitism ( i.e. anyone who is critical of Jews in any way, or doubts the Holocaust). He makes some good points, like that the main war we have to fight is against ourselves, but just lumps good advice with the idea that being critical of anything is a personal flaw that is rooted in an irrational hatred. Very slimy tactics as usual
Schwartzie has to shill for the Synagogue. They made him on Venice Beach and in Hollywood. Indebted to them for the rest of his life. They own his ****.

Last edited:

Beatrix_

A-hem :eyes:

Dr. Simon Goddek @goddeketal
Here are some noteworthy citizen journalists to follow:
@ggreenwald
@JamesOKeefeIII
@MrAndyNgo
@joerogan
@tracybeanz
@jordanbpeterson
@Lukewearechange
@RealJermWarfare
@TopaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat
@VigilantFox
@jeffreyatucker
@naomirwolf
@21WIRE
and me,
@goddeketal
10:21 AM · Mar 31, 2023
·
Views

Pistachio

A-hem :eyes:

Dr. Simon Goddek @goddeketal
Here are some noteworthy citizen journalists to follow:
@ggreenwald
@JamesOKeefeIII
@MrAndyNgo
@joerogan
@tracybeanz
@jordanbpeterson
@Lukewearechange
@RealJermWarfare
@TopaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat
@VigilantFox
@jeffreyatucker
@naomirwolf
@21WIRE
and me,
@goddeketal
10:21 AM · Mar 31, 2023
·
Views
Peterson is an operative. haven't you been paying attention to this thread? We Are Change is just an Infowars affiliate. They are also peratives.

Beatrix_

Peterson is an operative. haven't you been paying attention to this thread? We Are Change is just an Infowars affiliate. They are also peratives.
So are many others mentioned by Goddek, especially the ones I marked in red, and now I am suspecting the others

Steve Kirsch is totally legit with respect to the vexxines. Being a past Democrat donor is completely meaningless. Kennedy was and may still be a Democrat, but look at the good work he is doing
yeah. this is cancel culture. peat reminded people they can vhange their minds, but you don't have to peat to Peat to change your mind.

Beatrix_

Steve Kirsch is totally legit with respect to the vexxines. Being a past Democrat donor is completely meaningless. Kennedy was and may still be a Democrat, but look at the good work he is doing
yeah. this is cancel culture. peat reminded people they can vhange their minds, but you don't have to peat to Peat to change your mind.
Thanks for the clarification! It is getting harder to navigate between legit and fakes who only want to push people against each other

5LGreenback

It seems to me you think Russia is behind everything? The explanation of them being behind pizzagate didn’t make any sense to me, but I’m open to the idea. Since pizzagate more and more evidence keeps building that the globalists are in fact disgusting pedos.

Personally I’m more and more convinced that all the “elites” at the top of all the countries are working together, against all us serfs. Including Russia and China and the West.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom