Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

Peatful

64B34F5F-783A-408D-9FF5-A26ADD471339.png

Pistachio

With the technology that exists nowadays we can't believe anything we see in videos and photos.
Getty is a major newswire. Are you suggesting that Getty or the photographer randomly added in a kabbalah red string?

Last edited:

Pistachio

Not making any claim other than we can't believe photos/videos anymore
Since the above photos come directly from Getty images, the only way to take your coy assertion is that Getty or the photographer edited their photos to put a Kabbalah red string on Putin. This is absurd and really do harm to your already questionable credibility on this forum.

Perry Staltic

Since the above photos come directly from Getty images, the only way to take your coy assertion is that Getty or the photographer edited their photos to put a Kabbalah red string on Putin. This is absurd and really do harm to your already questionable credibility on this forum.

lol you're the Russia hating hack

Jamo77

What is the purpose of controlled opposition - to keep you "finger-pointing"

"Its the Rothschilds!"

"Its the Rockefellers!"

"Bill Gates and George Soros are the REAL masterminds!"

"No but Its Klaus Schwaab"

True - all the people I mentioned are a part of it, but it doesn't matter because all of those people are small fish in an ocean of evil

Elaborate Distractions and designated Finger-pointing to keep you angry and emotional - you lay there and do nothing while you look for SOMEONE to BLAME

View attachment 44441
First of all good thread. The most dangerous opposition is the one you think on your side. The best way to control the narrative is to control the opposition.

Who do you think really controls things? I would have thought the Rothschilds up there especially when you read of their roles in WW1 and WW2.

One I would add to identify CO - are they Israel first.

bornamachine

I'll add Candice Owens to this list, from the get go I trusted her as far as I could throw her. She magically crossed over from the dark side to the light side, before she was involved in trying to develop a website or app that would basically dox anyone on the web. Let's say your name is Dean Keller, you go to this app and type in Dean Keller, and you would get all online activity for this individual. That info got buried over the years. I dont pay attention to it anymore, not like we can do anything other than pray that God destroys their plans, takes their health away and nothing they plan will work against us.

Pistachio

I'll add Candice Owens to this list, from the get go I trusted her as far as I could throw her. She magically crossed over from the dark side to the light side, before she was involved in trying to develop a website or app that would basically dox anyone on the web. Let's say your name is Dean Keller, you go to this app and type in Dean Keller, and you would get all online activity for this individual. That info got buried over the years. I dont pay attention to it anymore, not like we can do anything other than pray that God destroys their plans, takes their health away and nothing they plan will work against us.
Candice is definitely controlled opposition.

“The KGB will use its agents of influence in the newly created national fronts, political groups & parties, to carry out the strategy of RESTRUCTURING ATTITUDES & POLICIES in the West.” —Anatoliy Golitsyn, The Perestroika Deception

gunther

First of all good thread. The most dangerous opposition is the one you think on your side. The best way to control the narrative is to control the opposition.
Who do you think really controls things? I would have thought the Rothschilds up there especially when you read of their roles in WW1 and WW2.

One I would add to identify CO - are they Israel first.
Pepe Orsini.

(Actually I’m kinda joking, but who knows. Maybe it is Pepe?)

Pistachio

Looks photoshopped
Here's video evidence:

Source is this Russian mainstream news site:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom