Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

Z

Zsazsa

00.80.jpg

Pistachio

True, the OP is doing a lot of those threads.
Controlled opposition is not schizo, paranoid, thinking. It's tactical. It was mastered by the Soviets all the way back int he 1920s. If you don't think it goes on today, you are clueless to what is going on in the world.

Pistachio

I like David Icke and Alex Jones.
Guaranteed controlled opposition:

How to detect controlled opposition

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Since people brought up Joe Rogan I also wanted to add this -

His logo is LITERALLY the All-seeing eye - doesn't get more obvious than that - one of the more obvious intelligence operatives

99FE2AE7-4CC9-4225-BB3A-32F66CA3C1FD.jpeg

AlaskaJono

Great Thread. Thanks to all. @Pistachio wow, just never liked this particular Canadian. Seemed like a pseudo intellectual twat to me. A friend tried to get me to listen to him back in 2017/18 and I was so turned off. Definitely a tactical asset. Like a 'Noam Chomsky' type. But not as intelligent but more hubris riddled. Horses for courses.

Pistachio

Since people brought up Joe Rogan I also wanted to add this -

His logo is LITERALLY the All-seeing eye - doesn't get more obvious than that - one of the more obvious intelligence operatives
It seems that Joe Rogan represents the New Age aspect of controlled opposition, much like Trump's new age doctor network pretending to be on our side when it comes to opposing the scamdemic. The all-seeing eye represents the third eye or Kabbalist chakra in the new age and occult groups. They see our "awakening" as becoming self aware kabbalisticly. Obviously, this is exactly what the NWO wants for those who survive what's coming.

Haha Alex Jones is literally a comedian (Bill Hicks, look into it. ) .., albeit a very funny one.

How about sharing real opposition figures? On youtube I like Sam Hyde (based version of Jordan P), BG Kumbi (literally life ruined for trolling fox news), DaphneReloaded, Eric Dubay (Joe Rogan refused to let him on show to debate Neil Tyson), and Sv3rige.

Z

Zsazsa

?

Comedian Gives Ridiculous Prank TED Talk
Oct 15, 2013, 12:31 PM
Sam Hyde punked college students who thought they were attending a TEDx talk on the “2070 Paradigm Shift.”

It was only a matter of time before someone mocked TED Talks — motivational and educational speakers from around the world who promote TED's slogan, "ideas worth spreading."

Brooklyn-based comedian and filmmaker, Sam Hyde, was up for the challenge.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmicRDpS5Gk

Regina

?

Comedian Gives Ridiculous Prank TED Talk
Oct 15, 2013, 12:31 PM
Sam Hyde punked college students who thought they were attending a TEDx talk on the “2070 Paradigm Shift.”

It was only a matter of time before someone mocked TED Talks — motivational and educational speakers from around the world who promote TED's slogan, "ideas worth spreading."

Brooklyn-based comedian and filmmaker, Sam Hyde, was up for the challenge.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmicRDpS5Gk

:eyes:
Ah, 2013. The good ole days.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJvW32FS8Z8

Pistachio

Haha Alex Jones is literally a comedian (Bill Hicks, look into it. ) .., albeit a very funny one.

How about sharing real opposition figures? On youtube I like Sam Hyde (based version of Jordan P), BG Kumbi (literally life ruined for trolling fox news), DaphneReloaded, Eric Dubay (Joe Rogan refused to let him on show to debate Neil Tyson), and Sv3rige.
Alex Jones himself likely behind the conspiracy theory that he is Bill Hicks

Alex-Jones-Protocols-Prediction2.jpg

Controlled opposition foretold over 100 years ago by the elders.

Pistachio

Mossad/KGB asset Jordan Peterson:

"We cannot do without the Russians on our side…."

LeeLemonoil

Alex-Jones-Protocols-Prediction2.jpg

Controlled opposition foretold over 100 years ago by the elders.
The „Protocols of Zion“ Are Fake.
Man you’re completely deluded.

Even your champion, Adolf Hitler, didn’t believe that the sovjet Bolsheviks were a Jewish project anymore in the 1940s

You Nazi bunch are pathetic

michael94

The „Protocols of Zion“ Are Fake.
Man you’re completely deluded.

Even your champion, Adolf Hitler, didn’t believe that the sovjet Bolsheviks were a Jewish project anymore in the 1940s

You Nazi bunch are pathetic
It has been posited that the Protocols were possibly faked as a way to warn people, or they may be authentic.

Regardless, they are true.

lvysaur

But I don't really see him give any solid reasoning on the existence of lizard people and it seems like he just says it just because
There's plenty of evidence via the Dravidian/Sumerian/Elamite/Caucasian ethnocultural sphere. There are MANY connections between these areas, and they have common lizard people myths.

First off, by "Caucasian" I mean actual Caucasians--not the whitewashed european redefinition of it. Neolithic Caucasians were an eastern branch of the Middle East, and they were almost interchangeable with neolithic Iranians, genetically speaking.

The term "Caucasoid" has nothing to do with "Caucasian" specifically, but it is true that the most pronounced and true Caucasoid phenotype comes from the Middle East in general (of which Caucasians are a small part) Now that that's out of the way:

Linguistic connections:
- suffix "uru" in Dravidian meaning "place" (aka Bengaluru, Thanjavur). Cognate with Sumerian "Ur"
- "Eelam" from Tamil also referring to a place (Tamil Eelam), attested as early as 2100 years ago. Cognate with Elamite "Elam"
- both Sumerian and Elamite are language isolates, and completely unrelated to both later Semitic (Akkadian) or Indoeuropean (Persian) languages
- Elamite specifically is suspected to be related to the Dravidian languages

Genetic connections:
- both neolithic Iranians and Caucasians are a deep mix of standard Middle Eastern ancestry + deep Indian ancestry--to such an extent that they were genetically closer to even the Andamanese than to Aboriginal Europeans. This mixture must have happened much earlier than 10,000 BC, or it would be "shallow" rather than "deep" (aka easily visible on K cluster analyses).
- modern Dravidians have very recent neolithic Iranian ancestry, from the last 10,000 years, roughly 15%
- The oldest Middle Eastern fossil genome, a 26,000 year old bone from Dzudzuana, Georgia, confirms an eastward genetic shift that took place between 26kya and 10kya. The Dzudzuana fossil was more similar to neolithic Anatolians (genetically "western"), while the later Caucasian Hunter-gatherers of 10,000 BC displayed additional Indian and Siberian (ANE) admixture--meaning that the Caucasus and Iran received Eastern migration before the neolithic started.
- Indian people, or at least partially Indian people, traveled as far west as Syria during the neolithic (the same genetic markers are absent in modern Syrians, however) mtDNA from the Early Bronze Age to the Roman Period Suggests a Genetic Link between the Indian Subcontinent and Mesopotamian Cradle of Civilization

Alien connections:
- Lots of places have Dolmens, but the Dolmens of India and the Caucasus are so similar that it's impossible to think they came from different sources. I have never seen this type of dolmen constructed in any other location.
https://www.tracingorigins.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_7850-1.jpg

For comparison's sake, here's a collage of other dolmens. You'll notice that only the Indian and Caucasian ones (as well as the one labelled "Russia", which is also just the Caucasus) have that characteristic circular hole in the center, combined with lateral symmetry. Dolmens – Tracing Origins

- Certain Tamil hill tribes claim that the aforementioned Dolmens were built by a race of snake-like midgets. They call them "Moryar" or "Marayoor" (Praveen Mohan had a very good video on this but I can't find it). They may be related to, or the same entity as the Nagas, a reptilian Hindu god. These dolmens are also way too small for a human being to enter comfortably.

- Ubaid figurines from Sumer. Just look them up, there's a bunch. These were some of the earliest art produced by Sumerians.

- Mohenjo Daro, one of the largest Indus cities, was nuked, or hit with something similar to a nuke. Human remains are scattered haphazardly (not in a pile like a mass burial) and the ground between them contains vitrified (glass-like) sand which can only be achieved with extremely high temperatures. The site also has very high background radiation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom