Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It should be glaringly obvious by now - Musk is a vessel to get normies onboard with the NWO agenda:

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1521580576297398274?s=20&t=t-O1HY6ff2tWcTIGNSFhIQ

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1517707521343082496?s=20&t=kAJIqPThbMEM3E9gpOWXGQ

FRycQNaXsAAqyqP.jpg

FQ_7x1RWYAA1H2f.jpg

LeeLemonoil

Controlled opposition achieves many goals.
1. Complacency. Makes people think they have powerful figures on the inside fighting for them, so they don’t have to create change themselves.
2. Tracking. Powers that be now have an easy way of collecting data on how many people support vs oppose their plans.
3. Manufacturing consent. If everyone just complied right away they wouldn’t be able to push through increasingly draconian measures. But having a group to “blame” allows them to put forth a solution and claim they had to do it because of the side not complying.
4. Energy harvesting. Massive numbers of people pouring energy into their “idols” is powerful in the freemasonry belief system that all these demons subscribe to.
5. Directing the narrative. Usually they create 2 stories, the mainstream one and the opposition... in reality the truth is behind the “3rd door.” That’s what they want to keep your eyes off of.

^ One example of #5 is false flags or deaths of high profile figures. They don’t care if you believe the mainstream news or if you believe the conspiracy theories that the person was “murdered.” The truth is probably that the death was faked for whatever reason.

Good one

FoodForeal

I think that's completely false. It's serotonin dominant states which create rigid thinking, submission and adherance to authoritarianism. Something like LSD would push most individuals in the opposite direction.
Maybe you're right about psychedelics. I think they were pushed by tptb at a certain time and place to solidify the mind states of a whole generation at once therefore making them more in sync and potentially more easy to control as a whole collective, but with more chaotic effects due to the anti-authoritarianism aspect of psychedelics. Now everybody is divided and conquered in different stages of self actualization. I don't know for certain I'm just theorizing, but I think it may be disadvantageous for their plans if large numbers of people took psychedelics at this point in time. Their media propagandists do support things like microdosing for increasing wageslave productivity, but breakthrough spiritual experiences en masse may show people that their inmost being rejects the world we have built and are building. That may be why they are still illegal. I am still wary of psychedelics, I don't know how people would decide to do that together anyway.

I still believe psychedelics are unearned spiritual experiences and I haven't taken them myself. A shakeup of stale mindsets and anything really chaotic would probably mess up the way the nwo is going by waking people out of eat work sleep stupor.

Last edited:

Jinzo

This is interesting stuff. I'll give a quick run down of what I think though I'm not extremely knowledgeable about all these people so could be completely wrong.

1. Russell Brand. I don't think he is controlled opposition. From what I have seen I think he is a grifter centrist type. Touches on whatever is popular and says just enough to get people to think he is on board with what they like, but ultimately he doesn't outright say anything crazy. And neither do I think he truly believes anything that is really out there. At worst he comes across almost like a Ben Shapiro type conservative at times which is fine with who ever is running things. Do you know Tim Poole? I think he is almost exactly on this level. Like an "extremists on both sides are bad!" or "where's all the normal people????" type of guy.

2. Alex Jones. I have no idea at this point. He has exposed a lot of stuff. He's been dragged through the mud pretty bad in recent years. Not that that necessarily means anything. He doesn't actually defend Trump all the time, but he does not say he is controlled opposition (which I don't know about either). His mental and physical health has declined like crazy in the past 5 years. He seems too stressed to be controlled opposition to me if I had to bet lol. I think this is why the don't screw with him if he is not controlled op. He is too off the rails and the sandy hook smear has ensured he will never be taken seriously by most normies. But of course, his being off the rails also could indicate that he is controlled op to make all the info he gives look insane which would be textbook.

3. Elon. Jeez. I mean he's gotta be right? Richest man in the world billionaire. Bailed out by the gov like you said. Transhumanist thinking by default. But then he pulls this move on twitter and its look whoa wait wtf is he doing? Well we don't know what he's going to do with twitter yet I guess. Maybe he just wants to restore free speech for the thrill of winning fair and square because he is bored. Extremely slight chance, but it exsists that he is defecting?

4. Jordan Peterson could be. His rise like you said was very random and suspect. He is at the very least a grifter like Brand. If you listen to him speak he never actually gives a position on anything. However lately he seems to publicly be coming around to Christianity which would seem off script for a controlled op. He may have just been a grifter (maybe even accidental grifter) who is slowly coming around.

5. DeSantis. Controlled op in the same sense every other politician is controlled op. Guy is just a politician playing politician games. Selling his loyalty to the highest bidder.

6. David Icke. Yeah strongest controlled op candidate on the list in my opinion. Seems to have given good info to begin with then comes out with the outrageous lizard people theory out of now where with like nothing backing it up like you said. Clear cut controlled op.

7. Have no Idea who that lady is

So in order of highest likelihood:

1. David Icke
2. Elon
3. DeSantis (regular politician controlled op yes)
4. Jordan Peterson ( don't think he is)
5. Alex Jones ( don't think he is)
6. Russell Brand (complete grifter/business man)

Sevaan

? Joe Rogan is one of the most critical (and 100% fabricated) pieces of the social engineering puzzle.

It's no coincidence that the researcher (Matthew North) that made a documentary exposing him was "suicided" shortly after publishing the video.

Grapelander

People on psychedelic drugs are people who are not in control of their brains, and thus more “controllable” and easier to manage and influence. In other words, sheeple.
Opinion. My personal experience with LSD is increased intelligence and anti-authoritarian. I stopped drinking alcohol, watching TV and going to public school.

OliviaD

I agree with you. I differentiate between "controlled opposition" (which I take to mean someone whom has been intentionally placed by the 'enemy' to appear on 'our side' for the sake of damaging said side' VS people who have had to make compromises, possibly to save their lives, or those of whom they love. Alex Jones falls into that category IMO. I also think Icke is legit. My goodness, he has been writing for decades. Both of them have been banned, and their characters shredded so that the controlling powers don't think they are threats. I think with Icke, they assume he is wacky enough that no one is going to take him seriously; as they will always be sure to focus on the lizard people, not his true investigative journalism.

Peterson - I think also genuine. He really stood up against the gender bending nonsense in Canada and refused to comply. He really is brilliant and a great teacher (his course lectures I've listened to). Again, he likely has had to make compromises as he became more well known.

Brand - I'd give him a yes. The others, not sure of.

CAF is an interesting one - I'd be interested to hear what others think. I've really liked her, although she hangs with and is one of the uber -wealthy. FYI @JamesGatz , CAF definitely believes there is a depop plan. In fact she talks a lot about how when she was working for the government, she was privy to meetings (in the 90s , I believe) where there were discussions about how we (US gov't) would not have the money to support all the baby boomers with social security and medicare. This would really make the gov't look bad, and the only way to save face was to ensure the 'life expectancy' was reduced. She was the first person I've heard opening speak about the planned genocide of older Americans, and I admire her for that. And it is happening, in many more ways than the Covid jabs, although they are a main method.

Musk - yeah. Although I don't even think of him as controlled opposition, he IS the other side! He's working to get us hooked up to AI, his neural link company, all his satellites in space, and those self driving cars.

Interesting topic, OP James!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom