Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

AlaskaJono

"As Michael Hoffman illustrates in Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare (1992), exposure per se of the conspiracy and its conspirators is not necessarily a threat to their existence, but, in fact, can actually assure their success. Hoffman attributes this to a form of human alchemy that relies on implied consent and mockery of a population lacking memory, willpower, and concern. Most of the alternative media are doing a great job exposing what is going on, but how many are offering real solutions or methods that result in hindering the conspiracy? "
What is so incredibly difficult now is that most of what information is easily available to us is either straight up MSM bull**** or the other view CO or Controlled Opposition. The internet is somewhat controlled, by browsers and search engines, and AI programmed by people. They run both sides. For example the use of the term virus and the now Trillion dollar industry is based on the acceptance of the very existence from the world population (or 99%). I never questioned the virus theory too much as I did not particularly believe it. I knew Homeopathic physicians that don't believe in it, the virus theory, but use it daily to easily communicate with poeple. That is just a small part of the reason why I went into TCM (Trad. Chinese Medicine) over 30 years ago. Using that word is just a symbol to describe a 'bad agent' which causes problems. It does NOT make it real (theory).

Now lately- the last 2.5 years - I have done enough research to know that it is a complete sham industry. Now we see so many like Malone or Martin get the limelight for standing up for us plebes? Even if they say the truth for now, or in limited situations, they are present and promoted to mislead and distract. @tankasnowgod helped me so far to understand that even the acceptance of the dreaded "spike protein" is a sham. (So far.) How many times have people seen an image of golf ball with spikes all over it in colour. On TV, on the internet, vids, news, Covid signs, etc. . PROGRAMMING. Like the OJ Trial. See how many hundreds of times people in the USA have seen the "white Bronco" helicopter footage. I did not own a working TV at that time but I saw it over 8 months at least 3 dozen times!

My point being make your own mind up by not participating too much in mass media. I do own a cell phone for example but I don't use it too much as a smart phone. I don't watch movies on it. I will do RPF stuff if I am waiting for more than 10 min for someone. Or I may take a walk around the block instead. I do not care about 5G. Obviously many people are using much of the features that the smart phone has ALL the Time. This is disconcerting itself, but also, the media brought to you by a (un)limited number of selected views.

Maybe this all goes back to my mother, for me anyway, when we did performed some action that was not acceptable by my mother's sense of fair play and civility, and She called us on it. I would say 'well everyone is doing it at school'. And she would retort,"If all the lemmings are going off the cliff are you going follow?".
Great point.

Pistachio

More on Infowars' Russian producer Daria Karpova:

FaYlE47WIAEkwna

AlaskaJono

Wow.... What a masterful ploy. "See Peeps, he really is a good guy, cuz They knocked him off YT, the Establishment site.".... TPTB really want this CO (slimy piece o .....) to lead the rebels (esp. younger) folks to Oblivion. Playing both sides is what they do. And unfortunately they are damn good at it.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Yep - Alex Jones is the biggest COINTEL Con-man there is

I remeber when I would listen to his callers call in to his show - any mention of Jews, Zionists, or taking aim at his Fellow DOUBLE AGENTS (Trump, Steve Bannon, Etc), and he starts getting upset and does Damage Control

It hurts to see not only Alex has gained the trust of so many but that the ENTIRETY of Infowars is a CIA front organization

Did Alex Stein get hired by infowars? I use to watch him on YouTube back when he barely had any followers

95F98C4B-908E-4821-B5D8-DAF0BAD3D46F.jpeg

Luann

Whoa, Tulsi.

That's not just breaking up with the Democrats: that is loud, flashy Republican signaling. If she has a reason, she can say why. Just appealing to "wokist" and "elites" and "common sense" will NOT fly with me.

edit: Actually, screw it. As long as she doesn't change her policy too much I'll help her get on the seat.

Last edited:

Autumn

Tulsi Gabbard is not on our side. I saw her on the WEF website. Paid by the WEF. She does NOT give a (what’s the word that doesn’t follow forum guidelines? Starting with f) “you-know” about us. Fake fake fake fake fake.

Friend of the WEF? Yes.

Of humans? No. Not at all.

Peatful

It’s so obvious.
So gross.

Such brotherhood.
Such **** kissing.

It is also part of their “code” or “law” that they must tell you what they are doing before they do it.

View: https://youtu.be/pgOyMjyUk7s

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Do you guys like Russell Brand's new set-up? The color Purple (Mason's favorite color)

First he has the number 33 all over his YouTube and then realized people are catching on to him being a RAT so he had to be a little bit more clever 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

C91C5684-7546-48C4-B671-51CBF2174303.jpeg

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom