Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

aniciete

Then idealabs must be mixing vitamin E with mct oil.

Other vendors sell vitamin E as only vitamin E, without mct oil.
Yes, hence why I said “tocovit in evooo”. According to ray, mct can be a gut irritant.

Attachments

• 7222F5B4-0629-481D-989C-AE8508F2C2C5.jpeg
    7222F5B4-0629-481D-989C-AE8508F2C2C5.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17

NewACC

Haidut, why does there isn't dmso in your products like androsterone or pansterone, or dmso is sfa esters?

Amazoniac

Jorge, you offer a T3-only product, but (for some reason) not T4. Therefore, if you don't plan to release both separately, I find that it makes sense to lower the T3/T4 ratio of the mixed one for a greater range of adjustment. Otherwise, what to do in case more T4 relative to T3 is desired? The alternative would be the natural option, but we bump on the same issue.

Understanding the elite is challenging at times said:

"DTE is often prescribed in grains: 1 grain is typically around 60-65 mg of DTE and most commonly contains 38μg of T4 and 9μg of T3. Bioavailability has been shown to be different to synthetic LT4 and LT3 preparations [81]. Table 3 displays commonly available brands and doses contained. The doses above give a T4:T3 ratio of 4.2:1 significantly more T3 than the 14:1 secreted by the normal thyroid and the doses recommended above. This makes dosing difficult as displayed by several studies which have shown supraphysiological T3 doses post dose, fluctuating T3 levels during the day and more hyperthyroid symptoms in subjects taking DTE compared to LT4 monotherapy [80, 82, 85, 86]."​

I still think that substituting a specific mix with a T4 product is preferable, there must be a reason unknown to me why you haven't doned it yet.

Also, not sure why the serving of the T3 product is inconveniently high, something that has been questioned since its launch. I know that you've explained it, but it wasn't convincing. The way that this world operates is you creating trends, not following them. For example, there's that Forefront Stealth guy who copies your products; he missed the addition of phantontenic acid (the ghost vitamin) once you've upgraded Energin.

Your product is meant for research, but it's cleaner that the synthetic options available on the market:
- 2019 Thyroid Sources

Amazoniac

IdeaLabs' Energin (previous formulation)

Each serving contains:​
Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1): 50 mg​
Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B2): 15 mg​
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): 100 mg​
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6): 6 mg​
Biotin (Vitamin B7): 1 mg​
Other ingredients: water, ethanol​

Forefront Stealth's Energin

Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1): 50 mg​
Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B2): 8 mg​
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): 250 mg​
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6): 5 mg​
Biotin (Vitamin B7): 1 mg​
Other ingredients: water, ethanol​

IdeaLabs' EstroBan (previous formulation)

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU​
Vitamin D - 1,500 IU​
Vitamin K (MK-4) - 2mg​
Vitamin E - 65mg (100 IU)​
Other ingredients: organic olive and coconut oil​

Forefront Stealth's EstroBan

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU​
Vitamin D - 1,500 IU​
Vitamin K (MK-4) - 2mg​
Other ingredients: MCTs from coconut oil​

We see what he did there. :): The guy appropriates formulations like Sate does ideas, with the difference that the former is wise in sourcing. They could collaborate to write an article:

The dark side of work: learn'd shamelessness​

Consider a smelly precursor to ubiquinone to cooperate with your Energin.
- Impact of Chemical Analogs of 4-Hydroxybenzoic Acid on Coenzyme Q Biosynthesis: From Inhibition to Bypass of Coenzyme Q Deficiency

By the way, I continue to believe that it's worth offering a separate product with some of the anabolic nutrients, such as folate, cobalamin, choline, betaine, inositol, creatine and others. Of course not all of them together or it would be cancer in a bottle. However, recovery from various conditions will involve tissue repair, which necessitates them. Also, an overactive immune system is likely another burden, using up nutrients in formation of new cells.

It would be nice to have a progestene product that contains at least 5 mg per drop, so most of us can abuse it haha.
I bought CortiNon only because of the dosage 8:1 and I feel like the effects are quite different with less mental benefits but less sedation and more energy and anabolism. It's exceptional for people who when through trauma, because I believe that they have a stronger response to cortisol than the average population. With CortiNon I don't feel sedated after a meal and my body in that state can oxidize properly glucose without blocking the production of ATP.
With progestene the effects were noticeable from 5 mg in my case. I would pay a higher price for it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It would be nice to have a progestene product that contains at least 5 mg per drop, so most of us can abuse it haha.
I bought CortiNon only because of the dosage 8:1 and I feel like the effects are quite different with less mental benefits but less sedation and more energy and anabolism. It's exceptional for people who when through trauma, because I believe that they have a stronger response to cortisol than the average population. With CortiNon I don't feel sedated after a meal and my body in that state can oxidize properly glucose without blocking the production of ATP.
With progestene the effects were noticeable from 5 mg in my case. I would pay a higher price for it.

Noted, we will look into it.

johnwester130

make your own?? dissolve it in 50/50 everclear and vitamin E

haidut

Forum Supporter
why doesn't he sell 100% vitamin e?

you don't have to water it down with evoo

Because the undiluted vitamin E with policosanol has the consistency of tar. Even when heated, it cannot come out of the dropper in the bottles we use (or any other dropper for that matter) and at room temp it is basically solid. The only way to turn it into a liquid is by adding an oil. MCT seems to work great and I believe the concerns about digestive issues are highly individual/specific. So far, not a single client has complained of TocoVit causing any digestive issues.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Selegiline ? 1mg per drop​

Illegal to offer even as a lab chemical. Google for "selegiline prison" (no quotes when you search) and you will find why we can't do it.

johnwester130

Memantine ? 5mg per drop​

This is an incredible substance.

It is not comparable to Diamant - It's totally different.

Drareg

Considering diamant has a crystalloid structure and is very effective, have Idealabs done research on the potential for a quasicrystal like substance and its interaction at a biological level, quasicrystals have a diffraction effect, if cells communicate via light and its suspected reality is hologram like then a substance that has quasicrystal properties should be very coherent?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom