Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

CalmAmygdala

There are so many chemicals to choose from.

How do you choose that one out of all of them?
Extremely peaty compound. I don’t know where else to get it. But when 5ht1a is sensitive and operating at peak performance, life in general is good. Low serotonin, higher dopamine, high libido, hedonic sensitivity, energy, etc.

it’s also the most potent, highly selective 5ht1a antagonist I’m aware of. So it shouldn’t be “dirty” like Cyproheptadine, which has its anti-histamine and anti-dopamine properties which make it less than desirable for lowering serotonin. Or metergoline, which is not nearly as selective for 5ht1a and also can cause DAWS if used long enough due to D2 agonism. I experienced it myself.

EchoTango

Long time lurker, first time buyer. @haidut and @charlie and any other idealabs customers: is it customary for the bottles to not have a safety, tamper seal?

Last edited:

Dr. B

Extremely peaty compound. I don’t know where else to get it. But when 5ht1a is sensitive and operating at peak performance, life in general is good. Low serotonin, higher dopamine, high libido, hedonic sensitivity, energy, etc.

it’s also the most potent, highly selective 5ht1a antagonist I’m aware of. So it shouldn’t be “dirty” like Cyproheptadine, which has its anti-histamine and anti-dopamine properties which make it less than desirable for lowering serotonin. Or metergoline, which is not nearly as selective for 5ht1a and also can cause DAWS if used long enough due to D2 agonism. I experienced it myself.
what is DAWS? whys metergoline not good and what about lisuride

CalmAmygdala

what is DAWS? whys metergoline not good and what about lisuride
DAWS is dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome. Lisuride would probably be even worse. Any dopamine agonist will run a risk of causing DAWS upon discontinuation. The amount of time you run it, dosage, and its binding affinities to dopamine receptors would be primary factors in determining severity of the withdrawal.
If you run a high dose of a powerful compound for a long time, I’d say there’s a high likelihood of DAWS. I ran meter for 2 months at approx 2.5 mg and I had a week of absolutely horrible DAWS when I stopped. And I don’t know metergoline binding affinity for D2 but I was under the impression it was pretty weak. That is partially what emboldened me to run it for so long.

Dr. B

DAWS is dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome. Lisuride would probably be even worse. Any dopamine agonist will run a risk of causing DAWS upon discontinuation. The amount of time you run it, dosage, and its binding affinities to dopamine receptors would be primary factors in determining severity of the withdrawal.
If you run a high dose of a powerful compound for a long time, I’d say there’s a high likelihood of DAWS. I ran meter for 2 months at approx 2.5 mg and I had a week of absolutely horrible DAWS when I stopped. And I don’t know metergoline binding affinity for D2 but I was under the impression it was pretty weak. That is partially what emboldened me to run it for so long.
what are the symptoms/effects of DAWS.
what are your thoughts on diamant, cortinon, 6keto P4, androsterone, 11keto dht, mitolipin, and defibron

CalmAmygdala

what are the symptoms/effects of DAWS.
what are your thoughts on diamant, cortinon, 6keto P4, androsterone, 11keto dht, mitolipin, and defibron
I’m a fan of mitolipin and DeFibron. I found 6 keto. P4 to tank my cortisol with one drop. Diamant I like, but I’d be careful with it, for the same reasons I’d be very wary of metergoline or lisuride. It’s a D2 agonist so DAWS might be a possibility upon discontinuation. Androsterone tanks my estrogen too low so I don’t use it. Haven’t used cortinon but I think low dose DHEA/pregnenolone is a good add on to a supplement regimen

Waynish

Suggestion: Haidut to post rules of thumb he knows for mixing & "stacking" compounds. I'm sure he has tried it to some degree, and having a "stack" is very common on these forums. I've experimented a lot and wanted to see how other's approach, especially @haidut, approaches it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom