Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Peatress

@Perry Staltic Meryl Nass of CHD keeping the conversation honest…

Disappointing tone taken by Nass against Breggin.

Perry Staltic

From the court case. This is part, but it goes on

Dr. Ruby did not give Dr. Jeffrey an accurate version of the RADARS analysis. Instead, she manipulated the data by adding the two tablet rates together in order to show that Suboxone Film had the lowest rate of unintentional pediatric exposure in Massachusetts, when, in fact, it did not. On or about October 16, 2012, she emailed the false data to MassHealth, claiming, also falsely, that she had received the calculations from RADARS.

Perry Staltic

The tweets in answer were revealing too, esp the one with the doc written by mrs. M

Her letter was written Jun 1, 2021. When did Malone get injured? I can't imagine they would write that afterwards. If they did that's a serious issue.

Lollipop2

Her letter was written Jun 1, 2021. When did Malone get injured? I can't imagine they would write that afterwards. If they did that's a serious issue.
From Meryl’s post, it seems they both had a change of heart. We do not know these people (on either side) and as such, I feel reserved in flinging out opinions. That said Nass is no slouch and known for some heavy research. She even admits her own change of heart on vaxes in general after having subjected a lot of people too them. People have change of hearts.

Peatress

Malone apparently had his first covid jab in April 2021. I don't see a date for the second shot (it's usually between 3 - 8 weeks after the first)

"Be that as it may, in April, 2021, I got vaccinated. It was early enough in the cycle, that I had no choice but to take the Moderna vaccine, as that was available in my area The vaccine was distributed at a local college, with the Army Reserves administering the program."

Perry Staltic

Malone apparently had his covid jab in April 2021

"Be that as it may, in April, 2021, I got vaccinated. It was early enough in the cycle, that I had no choice but to take the Moderna vaccine, as that was available in my area The vaccine was distributed at a local college, with the Army Reserves administering the program."

That would have been his first dose. I believe he had an adverse reaction after the 2nd dose. Why didn't he get boosted? Because his eyes were opened.

Peatress

That would have been his first dose. I believe he had an adverse reaction after the 2nd dose. Why didn't he get boosted? Because his eyes were opened.
Yes I know it was his first shot I added that but you replied before I finished. What confuses me is that Professor Cahill and Dr Tenpenny were aware of the mechanism of injury for the mRNA shots but somehow Malone didn't. They were speaking out about it even back in 2020 and early 2021 as did Dr Peat. As an inventor of the technology why were his eyes not open in April 2021? It just doesn't add up for me.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Yes I know it was his first shot I added that but you replied before I finished. What confuses me is that Professor Cahill and Dr Tenpenny were aware of the mechanism of injury for the mRNA shots but somehow Malone didn't. They were speaking out about it even back in 2020 and early 2021 as did Dr Peat.

His second shot would have been in May, so less than a month, or possibly only days before his wife penned that letter. Adverse reactions were expected, so his wife's letter glorifying mRNA as the savior of the world is a nothingburger imo.

Cahill and Tenpenny hadn't invested their lives in mRNA technology like Malone had and, along with probably being natural skeptics, didn't have anything to lose by doubting it's usefulness or safety. Malone had everything to lose. That's a tough paradigm shift

Peatress

His second shot would have been in May, so less than a month, or possibly only days before his wife penned that letter. Adverse reactions were expected, so his wife's letter glorifying mRNA as the savior of the world is a nothingburger imo.

Cahill and Tenpenny hadn't invested their lives in mRNA technology like Malone had and, along with probably being natural skeptics, didn't have anything to lose by doubting it's usefulness or safety. Malone had everything to lose. That's a tough paradigm shift
This is cognitive dissonance. Sorry I don't buy any of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals