Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Peatress

Didn't you become anti-vax after becoming vaccine injured, or do I have you confused with someone else?
Nice try. I didn’t work for Darpa or the CIA nor do I have patents for the Mrna technology. My ignorance can be explained – I came to conspiracy realism too late.

Perry Staltic

Nice try. I didn’t work for Darpa or the CIA nor do I have patents for the Mrna technology. My ignorance can be explained – I came to conspiracy realism too late.

Malone has never worked for DARPA or the CIA. He's worked with them as many US companies do. He ran a consultancy and analytics firm specializing in biotechnology and clinical trials development. Malone thought mRNA vaccines are good, just like you thought vaccines were good. Both of you were wrong and were injured because of your ignorances. Cut him some slack and learn to forgive before unforgiveness destroys you.

Peatress

Malone has never worked for DARPA or the CIA. He's worked with them as many US companies do. He ran a consultancy and analytics firm specializing in biotechnology and clinical trials development. Malone thought mRNA vaccines are good, just like you thought vaccines were good. Both of you were wrong and were injured because of your ignorances. Cut him some slack and learn to forgive before unforgiveness destroys you.
Here we go. It was only a matter of time before you turned nasty. This was posted above, funny how you've ignored it

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1642571275691327492

Perry Staltic

Here we go. It was only a matter of time before you turned nasty. This was posted above, funny how you've ignored it

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1642571275691327492

Pray tell, how is telling you to forgive someone being nasty? It's the kindest thing anyone could tell you.

I listened to Webb's speal, but as usual nothing he says makes sense. He's not in the business of making sense; he's in the business of making you think he makes sense

Peatress

Pray tell, how is telling you to forgive someone being nasty? It's the kindest thing anyone could tell you.

I listened to Webb's speal, but as usual nothing he says makes sense. He's not in the business of making sense; he's in the business of making you think he makes sense
It's been known for 30 years that Remdesivir causes kidney damage. Malone was involved with the drug being used in Africa and now it's looking like he was also involved with it for this plandemic. It's not for me to forgive Malone but please don't expect me to believe that he is innocent.

Perry Staltic

It's been known for 30 years that Remdesivir causes kidney damage. Malone was involved with the drug being used in Africa and now it's looking like he was also involved with it for this plandemic. It's not for me to forgive Malone but please don't expect me to believe that he is innocent.

I would have to know how he was involved in the African study to be able to form an opinion on what he knows. And Webb is all about raising suspicions, but never following through to show actual culpability. Fauci is the one who pushed remdesivir, just like he pushed AZT. Why isn't Webb going after him?

Peatress

I would have to know how he was involved in the African study to be able to form an opinion on what he knows. And Webb is all about raising suspicions, but never following through to show actual culpability. Fauci is the one who pushed remdesivir, just like he pushed AZT. Why isn't Webb going after him?
Robert Kennnedy has already presented the real Fauci. Webb is rightly addressing Malone now. Believe what you want but don't expect me to trust Malone. I have nothing else to add.

Regina

The AIM guys always said it was SES.
They've been a little quiet lately.

But you can do a search for SES at their site and see how much they talk about it over the years.

Giraffe

What confuses me is that Professor Cahill and Dr Tenpenny were aware of the mechanism of injury for the mRNA shots but somehow Malone didn't. They were speaking out about it even back in 2020 and early 2021 as did Dr Peat. As an inventor of the technology why were his eyes not open in April 2021? It just doesn't add up for me.

This confused me too. Also Robert Kennedy and Del Bigtree early in 2020 have warned against vaccines for corona viruses in general. (The problem with pathogenic priming was known for years.) Kennedy said something along the line that it was reckless to skip the animals and directly go to human trials.

Robert Malone in one of the videos you linked recently (either this or this one) said that back then he got in touch with the researchers (?) and was reassured that they have solved the problem with the toxicity of the lipid nanoparticles. Maybe this was the only problem he was aware of and concerned with? It's hard to believe.

Peatress

This confused me too. Also Robert Kennedy and Del Bigtree early in 2020 have warned against vaccines for corona viruses in general. (The problem with pathogenic priming was known for years.) Kennedy said something along the line that it was reckless to skip the animals and directly go to human trials.

Robert Malone in one of the videos you linked recently (either this or this one) said that back then he got in touch with the researchers (?) and was reassured that they have solved the problem with the toxicity of the lipid nanoparticles. Maybe this was the only problem he was aware of and concerned with? It's hard to believe.
Very hard to believe.

Peachy

This comment made a lot of sense to me:

His second shot would have been in May, so less than a month, or possibly only days before his wife penned that letter. Adverse reactions were expected, so his wife's letter glorifying mRNA as the savior of the world is a nothingburger imo.

Cahill and Tenpenny hadn't invested their lives in mRNA technology like Malone had and, along with probably being natural skeptics, didn't have anything to lose by doubting it's usefulness or safety. Malone had everything to lose. That's a tough paradigm shift

I worked closely with an MD on a protocol she’d developed. She already had a book deal and a program coming out, so when she ran a pilot group there was a lot to lose. I ran the group for her and there were clearly mixed results. Some were very bad. But the group think was out of control because there were deadlines and we wanted it to succeed. I was excited about the few great testimonials we had, but already had a guilty conscience (plowed through it). An outsider could’ve easily pointed out the flaws in the protocol. Today it still haunts me a bit though it was mostly a good life lesson.

Malone really wanted his baby to succeed. I think he came to his senses pretty quickly, considering.

Last edited:

joaquin

Malone will never get a pass from those of us with half a brain. Didn't he work on the anthrax on children vaccines as well? No thanks! This man reeks of rotten.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals