Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Jam

Perry Staltic

This is what most anti-Malone rants remind me of, especially this one

ae610cdbdc73fa6544322d1c4f1780f1-640x602.jpg

Jam

Did I miss it? No, it's not irony. That's my point. These people can't make a coherent argument, but they sure like to point the finger and rant.
Even my 5-year old son can understand it Perry: Let's start with something like this (which is really just the tip of the iceberg):

One of the accusations is that "Ivermectin was the drug recommended by DARPA for Covid. Dr. Robert W. Malone ignored this recommendation and used DOMANE to push other drugs and mRNA technologies."

(This won't make much sense if you don't know that the mRNA transfections would never have been given an EUA approval if an effective treatment existed.)

Do you understand now why Malone might have investigated Pepcid instead of HCQ or Ivermectin?

Bottom line, you can agree or not agree with this, I'm not trying to convince you either way, although the evidence couldn't be any clearer to me. Just stop trolling with this weak "I don't understand" bs.

Momma

Did I miss it? No, it's not irony. That's my point. These people can't make a coherent argument, but they sure like to point/wag the finger and rant.
Hey. Sorry. The meme is from The Simpson’s, right? The Simpson’s is a tool of the cabal or elites (or however you all define the shadow government) as is Malone in a sense.

Perry Staltic

Even my 5-year old son can understand it Perry: Let's start with something like this (which is really just the tip of the iceberg):

One of the accusations is that "Ivermectin was the drug recommended by DARPA for Covid. Dr. Robert W. Malone ignored this recommendation and used DOMANE to push other drugs and mRNA technologies."

(This won't make much sense if you don't know that the mRNA transfections would never have been given an EUA approval if an effective treatment existed.)

Do you understand now why Malone might have investigated Pepcid instead of HCQ or Ivermectin?

Bottom line, you can agree or not agree with this, I'm not trying to convince you either way, although the evidence couldn't be any clearer to me. Just stop trolling with this weak "I don't understand" bs.

The frontline doctors weren't following Malone or DARPA; they were doing their own research and empirically testing treatments on patients. Pepcid was actually an effective drug, but a consensus was eventually reached that ivermectin was more effective. I watched it all happen. Malone was not a part of any of that.

Perry Staltic

Just stop trolling with this weak "I don't understand" bs.

I'm not trolling. Just pointing out the weakness of all these bloggers/vloggers who have a chip on their shoulder towards Malone, but can't coherently express what exactly is the point of their ramblings.

Lollipop2

@Perry Staltic Meryl Nass of CHD keeping the conversation honest…

Perry Staltic

Peachy

@Perry Staltic Meryl Nass of CHD keeping the conversation honest…

This is really good. I don’t understand why mass formation psychosis/hypnosis can’t be part of the conversation. It has nothing to do with blame shifting.

Throughout 2020 I was hanging out pretty regularly with a friend who is a high-level nurse and data scientist. With all the information available to her and being trained to scrutinize it, she thought the covid death rate was at least 5%. I was also crunching real numbers and knew that wasn’t in the realm of reality. Not even close.

As soon as the vax came out she couldn’t wait until it was available for infants so she could give it to her 6-month old. With zero knowledge of the risks. Just blind trust.

What is that if not a form of psychosis?

I liked what Meryl Nass said:

“What does matter is figuring out exactly what the methods were that were so successful, and preventing them from being used on us again. Training people in detecting propaganda. Ending censorship. Educating people to be independent, know their rights, fight against tyranny as soon as it appears, not when the noose is already tightening.”

How can we do this if we don’t recognize the tendency toward group think (form of psychosis) in ourselves and/or others?

Psychosis: a severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality

Lollipop2

This is really good. I don’t understand why mass formation psychosis/hypnosis can’t be part of the conversation. It has nothing to do with blame shifting.

Throughout 2020 I was hanging out pretty regularly with a friend who is a high-level nurse and data scientist. With all the information available to her and being trained to scrutinize it, she thought the covid death rate was at least 5%. I was also crunching real numbers and knew that wasn’t in the realm of reality. Not even close.

As soon as the vax came out she couldn’t wait until it was available for infants so she could give it to her 6-month old. With zero knowledge of the risks. Just blind trust.

What is that if not a form of psychosis?

I liked what Meryl Nass said:

“What does matter is figuring out exactly what the methods were that were so successful, and preventing them from being used on us again. Training people in detecting propaganda. Ending censorship. Educating people to be independent, know their rights, fight against tyranny as soon as it appears, not when the noose is already tightening.”

How can we do this if we don’t recognize the tendency toward group think (form of psychosis) in ourselves and/or others?

Psychosis: a severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality
Honestly I think so many people are on heavy psyche meds they almost don’t have a brain of their own left. They start kids on these young - early teens. In one middle school near where I live 40% are on SSRIs or ADD or ADHD drugs - insanity! Middle is 6th, 7th, 8th graders 😰

Peachy

Honestly I think so many people are on heavy psyche meds they almost don’t have a brain of their own left. They start kids on these young - early teens. In one middle school near where I live 40% are on SSRIs or ADD or ADHD drugs - insanity! Middle is 6th, 7th, 8th graders 😰
It really is like their brains are hijacked. Harrowing. The director of my kids elementary school had her daughter on add meds from age 5.

akgrrrl

In 2022 I was subscribed to Malone. 3 emails per week replete with humor column on Fridays, then on weekends lengthy in-depth pieces weighty with technical data. You would think all that writing would consume one's entire week. Nope. Suddenly, he had interviews on scores of podcasts. He was everywhere! All of those broadcasts cited his trips around the world to conferences where he was a featured speaker, or contributed data, presentations for discussion on panels. Then, a substack account was added. Then mentions of his duties and projects on his farm, his life with his wife, his other good works and oh yeah all the time he had to spend on his health for being vaccine injured....
Anybody who has traveled internationally knows how consuming it is to make flights, pack and prepare, eat properly, and get connections to hotel and destinations and in general, live out of a suitcase.It didnt take long to realize there was NO Way one sick old man was producing all that material without a huge team--- (notwithstanding the having devoted an entire lifetime of a career to Mrna cultivation for which there has been absolutely no documented use, until now? ) If that werent enough, his  continuous insistance of his innocence, of his "mistake", of his contributions---all the while vehemently defending his personal squabbles with others (the Breggins and George Webb just have it in for him for no reason) added all together is just, well, methinks he doth protest too much.

Perry Staltic

In 2022 I was subscribed to Malone. 3 emails per week replete with humor column on Fridays, then on weekends lengthy in-depth pieces weighty with technical data. You would think all that writing would consume one's entire week. Nope. Suddenly, he had interviews on scores of podcasts. He was everywhere! All of those broadcasts cited his trips around the world to conferences where he was a featured speaker, or contributed data, presentations for discussion on panels. Then, a substack account was added. Then mentions of his duties and projects on his farm, his life with his wife, his other good works and oh yeah all the time he had to spend on his health for being vaccine injured....
Anybody who has traveled internationally knows how consuming it is to make flights, pack and prepare, eat properly, and get connections to hotel and destinations and in general, live out of a suitcase.It didnt take long to realize there was NO Way one sick old man was producing all that material without a huge team--- (notwithstanding the having devoted an entire lifetime of a career to Mrna cultivation for which there has been absolutely no documented use, until now? ) If that werent enough, his  continuous insistance of his innocence, of his "mistake", of his contributions---all the while vehemently defending his personal squabbles with others (the Breggins and George Webb just have it in for him for no reason) added all together is just, well, methinks he doth protest too much.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, criticism and innuendo that come across as backfill for animus, aversion and suspicion rather than actual substance and evidence of wrongdoing that someone can draw a reasoned conclusion from. This is basically the only reason I comment on and stand up for Malone, ie, to counter what I consider to be a really sloppy and destructive epistemic approach to discerning the truth (as an excercise for my sake and as a public service for others), to express my hatred of false accusations and to try to mediate some of the devisive polarity that's tearing our society apart. I really don't care about the man like I do the physicians that put themselves on the line to provide alternative treatments to patients, yet I wish him well in his path of healing from his mistakes. And he does appear to be taking steps in that direction.

Last edited:

Peatress

🎯

Peachy

His wife probably helps with a lot of the writing since she’s in the field and has always worked with him. They may have also hired a writer and/or a PR person.

I used to be a ghostwriter for a doctor so I’ve seen how it’s all done. The content production and PR side of things. If it’s done in an organized way, what he was doing can be accomplished with just a couple extra people.

Like Malone, the doctor I worked with is a natural speaker so public appearances energize her. Having a strong sense of purpose helps too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals