Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Jam

One thing people like this never do is clearly explain in what way a "limited hangout" (as he calls it) is misdirection. In this particular case PV and Malone. They just sort of wave their hands, throw up some pictures and poof! See! Magic! Basically what they are accusing PV and Malone of doing.
See this, I'm with Crawford 100%

View: https://rumble.com/v27wjub-pfizergate-what-robert-barnes-is-missing.html

1) There is no documented proof that any "lab-created virus" has ever been responsible for creating a pandemic. It's just not possible.
2) Tweaking viruses with "gain-of-function" does not make 1) more probable.
3) "Directed evolution" is another lab technique that, like 2), does not make 1) more probable.
4) THEY (those tweaking the propaganda) know this very well. The goal is to keep the "gain of function is dangerous!" "sars-cov2 and its variants are dangerous!" "Pfizer is (at least) partially responsible for current and perhaps future variants BE AFRAID!" ideas alive.

Do you understand my/our position now?

Perry Staltic

4) THEY (those tweaking the propaganda) know this very well. The goal is to keep the "gain of function is dangerous!" "sars-cov2 and its variants are dangerous!" "Pfizer is (at least) partially responsible for current and perhaps future variants BE AFRAID!" ideas alive.

No they don't. Your whole argument is based on that assumption and is therefore a fallacy, and frankly quite a bizarre waste of time and energy. It's a false characterization and therefore a strawman.

Jam

That's the system Fauci created for his own power, glory and wealth. He started it with AIDS.
So far so good. So you don't think Fauci knows that respiratory "gain-of-function" viruses can't cause pandemics, and can at worst cause only very localized epidemics??

Normal Human

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I'd be careful trusting Ehret. A lot of his historical stuff seems factually accurate as far as I can tell, but he seems to me to be pushing some sort of back door nationalist/multi-polar version of global technocracy, despite being interviewed by many ostensibly anti-technocracy people.
I've noticed something similar. I am pretty sure he used to be a pretty strong follower of Lyndon LaRouche, which I think may color some of his analysis even to the present. I agree though, a lot of his historical and economic stuff is interesting.

Jam

I have no idea.
So why did you so assertively state that "they" don't know? I didn't even define who "they" are... "they" could very well include Fauci. In fact I believe this to be the case.

Perry Staltic

So why did you so assertively state that "they" don't know? I didn't even define who "they" are... "they" could very well include Fauci. In fact I believe this to be the case.

Let them present the evidence for what they say. If they can't then they're just presuming

ThinPicking

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I'd be careful trusting Ehret. A lot of his historical stuff seems factually accurate as far as I can tell, but he seems to me to be pushing some sort of back door nationalist/multi-polar version of global technocracy, despite being interviewed by many ostensibly anti-technocracy people.
I wouldn't put it that way but I caught the vibe, thank you Mr Nick. That's why I was asking that question about Ehret commenting on China's apparent participation/cooperation in "covid" and his almost passive appeasement of it.

Lollipop2

Funny enough one of my friends warned me of this same thing…

Perry Staltic

He was a Phizer exec; he's listed in their org chart as documented by Veritas; companies don't do that for independent contractors.

If Phizer goes, Moderna goes. They both sell basically the same harmful product. However, Moderna is actually more potent, and I bet if we look at the data, it's more harmful.

Malone and the others aren't even looking at what these people are claiming, much less trying to shift focus. They're focusing on what they know and perceive to be the problem. These internet personalities remind me of free radicals who roam around wrecking everything they come in contact with, except for other free radicals. That's why they all congregate together, support each other and point the finger at everyone else who isn't validating their attention-seeking agendas.

ThinPicking

These internet personalities remind me of free radicals who roam around wrecking everything they come in contact with, except for other free radicals. That's why they all congregate together, support each other and point the finger at everyone else who isn't validating their attention-seeking agendas.
😂

wot u on about m8