Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Peatful

Im not saying one way or another.

But this is good for understanding….
8E629547-EC15-49B3-9B31-7EEF4E38D503.png

Perry Staltic

Hey @Perry Staltic, Catherine Austin Fitts commented on this lawsuit and she made some good points. It opens the perspective a bit:

She obviously has a bias for Breggins for his past work and against Malone for his stance on vaccines. I don't share her opinion that Breggins is brilliant. From what I'v read that he wrote about Malone his thought process in this particular matter is rather emotional and immature. She's repeating the false characterization that Malone is suing Breggins for $25 million. He's suing several people and a media organization for that amount, and that amount was his lawyer's decision, not his. She also finds fault with Malone for not engaging Breggins in debate. That's not Malone's responsibility. Perhaps Breggins should try to develop a positive relationship with Malone in order to have a debate with him rather than publicly attack him through various media.

GreekGod

Dr Malone went public today about suffering a very bad reaction to his second Moderna shot back in April last year.

What i found very puzzling is this:

"I know to read the literature, do my own due diligence etc. before taking an experimental product or any vaccine. That is what I thought I did. The government assured us that these [COVID] vaccines were very safe. I could never imagine that clinical data would be corrupted and even falsified – as we now know it was."

He couldn't ?

By law, the only way emergency vaccines without complete safety data could be mandated is if no treatment existed.

Therefore, there was a direct interest by Pharma companies in censoring treatments.

So what about Shanghai publishing it's Vit C protocol for Covid and the whole world censoring it ?

What about Trump touting hydroxychloroquine back on 19 march and all the dishonest media backlash that ensued ?

Malone's claiming clinical data cannot be falsified and corrupted, and we have to believe him ?

This guy doesn't pass the smell test .

GreekGod

Dr Malone went public today about suffering a very bad reaction to his second Moderna shot back in April last year.

What i found very puzzling is this:

"I know to read the literature, do my own due diligence etc. before taking an experimental product or any vaccine. That is what I thought I did. The government assured us that these [COVID] vaccines were very safe. I could never imagine that clinical data would be corrupted and even falsified – as we now know it was."

He couldn't ?

By law, the only way emergency vaccines without complete safety data could be mandated is if no treatment existed.

Therefore, there was a direct interest by Pharma companies in censoring treatments.

So what about Shanghai publishing it's Vit C protocol for Covid and the whole world censoring it ?

What about Trump touting hydroxychloroquine back on 19 march and all the dishonest media backlash that ensued ?

Malone's claiming clinical data cannot be falsified and corrupted, and we have to believe him ?

This guy doesn't pass the smell test .

amd

Dr. Robert Malone | Lies My Government Told Me, The Medical Industrial Complex, & The Transhumanist Plan

Nov 23, 2022

Lollipop2

She obviously has a bias for Breggins for his past work and against Malone for his stance on vaccines. I don't share her opinion that Breggins is brilliant. From what I'v read that he wrote about Malone his thought process in this particular matter is rather emotional and immature. She's repeating the false characterization that Malone is suing Breggins for $25 million. He's suing several people and a media organization for that amount, and that amount was his lawyer's decision, not his. She also finds fault with Malone for not engaging Breggins in debate. That's not Malone's responsibility. Perhaps Breggins should try to develop a positive relationship with Malone in order to have a debate with him rather than publicly attack him through various media.
The bias is certainly there. I sifted through that to her interesting point about the vaccine schedule support. If true, that makes Malone palatable as a gov official one day and with his public announcement of wanting a role, then suing whoever - a group of people or media makes much more sense in light of that background.

I find so much happening these days has layers of background meaning that the oversimplification of good vs evil seems tiresome. I also sit in wonder watching the mandatory injection opposition group that grew strong splintering in several places. Wonder if that is normal or induced…time will tell.

Perry Staltic

Perry Staltic

Last edited:

Regina

I was watching this and wondering what books George would have on his bookshelf as a background image for his interview. Since I consider him to be a self-promoting BS artist I wondered if they were his own books, and yep at least the top 3 are. lol
Predictable. You have your whack-a-mole hammer in hand to squash George Webb with frothing viciousness.

For those without that unhinged obsession, GW passes ALL proceeds from his booklets to young journalists.

Anyway, for everyone else, this is a good interview if interested. If only because Perry so desperately doesn't want it heard.

Perry Staltic

George probably needs to be entered into our vexxine adverse reaction thread. Got the J&J and was just diagnosed with myocarditis

Regina

George probably needs to be entered into our vexxine adverse reaction thread. Got the J&J and was just diagnosed with myocarditis
Yes.
And George is too enamored with the cult of the Doctor. His Doctor's recommendation is to go low carb, avoid red meat and intermittent fast. To cure his fibrosis??? :facepalm:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals