Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Perry Staltic

Hello?? Boy you're naive. So, when your elected representatives, over the course of decades, aid the formation of a defacto criminal mafia (aka deep state) so deeply entrenched in all branches of government that it manages to remain hidden from public view by manipulating federal and military legislation under the guise of "national security", it's your fault because you voted for them??

The public shirked their responsibility to keep that from happening, therefore they are responsible. Being deceived doesn't exonerate one from responsibility. I can tell you're really into learned helplessness.

Jam

The public shirked their responsibility to keep that from happening, therefore they are responsible. Being deceived doesn't exonerate one from responsibility. I can tell you're really into learned helplessness.
Thank you, I will let your comment stand on its own without comment.

Perry Staltic

So, it is probably also her fault if my friend's husband raped her, right? I mean, after all she married (aka voted for) the guy...

There's no such thing as rape in marriage. There can be assault, but not rape

Perry Staltic

Thank you, I will let your comment stand on its own without comment.

Glad to help. You always have to admit you have a problem before you can be healed. Seek help for your learned helplessness and you will be OK

Jam

Glad to help. You always have to admit you have a problem before you can be healed. Seek help for your learned helplessness and you will be OK
Weak. Can't you come up with something better? Oh by the way, welcome to my ignore list.

Regina

Weak. Can't you come up with something better? Oh by the way, welcome to my ignore list.
Phew. Here comes ad hominem bombs.
"I really hope you get the help you need with your mental illness."
LOL He's a knee-slapper.

Ben.

How do you think it got to the state it's in? The people let it happen.

Wait ... what ????? While i often feel that "people" should do more about the wrongs that are happening, thats far to reductionistic thinking. Theres so many variables.

Its not "the peoples" fault that totalitarians are abusing the system in which they managed to get power. "The people" is not a singular entity that decides as "one". There are significant portions of people in almost every place where opinions and ideologies differ immensely. On the contrary. Its evidently a rigged and faulty system which gives justified doubt to the farce that is democracy.
It's also in its fundamental mechanism ("the people decide") faulty in assuming that the "majority" of people come to the right conclusion let alone judge things independently from psychological programming and emotional manipulation (that surely cant influence the outcome or can it?). Thats one of many reasons its not as great as its made out to be.

And its not even the "peoples" decision once the "representatives" are elected (depending where you live ofc this might be less true). It most often than not seems they did everything to win the "popularity" contest just to gain the "green light" to go do what they want to do, with things i cannot fathom people wouldve agreed with if they knew before the election. All it takes from there is to keep the population "happy" and/or helpless enough to not go straigth for a coup d'état or a civil war. Even the pro-vaxxers woudn't have agreed to the ridicliousness that was the past 2-3 years if they knew from day one what kind of things they were going to do ...they had to be eased, emotionally invested and gaslighted into it slowly but surely.

The last 2-3 years (and enough evidence in the farther past aswell) demonstrate that power and decision making is made globally from people not elected but the immensely wealthy who own monopolies in a big range of industries and markets having far more influence both trough media, politics and lobbyism to change/manipulate the direction of society. Its not happening due to the "peoples" will. Most politicians are puppets. Wether willingly due to being corrupt and personal gain or trough coercion.

Its just as naive to think the people as a whole will decide the right thing as it is naive to think the onces in power will have a spontanous epiphany to become helpfull and mindful for the poor/weak random citizien.

Elected representatives govern via consent of the governed, so there is no escaping their responsibility.

No you did not "consent" to evil measures and policy's that the dictator in disguise came up with in the "democracy". Even if you voted for him/her you are (or should be) allowed to disagree and refuse compliance when he/she starts coming up with ethically/morally and intellectualy wrong proposals and laws or policies. The whole idea of (you [as in you as a country as a whole]) had it coming to you because you voted for him is absolute pure bs argumentation.

I could argue similarily with: If it wasn't for policemen and people in the military complying/executing the "law" or "mandates" or "rules" in the very face of being morally/ethically/scientifically wrong then everything would be easy and utopian .... but lets be honest they are coerced, incentivized, manipulated, lied to etc. to do what the one above them wants them to do. It rarely is the majority that has the bravery and selflessness to oppose such conditions and if they do it often comes with harsh consequences.

Look at war. Its not happening because some people in the upper hirachy said "lets go" nor is it because the majority of the country wanted it. Thats a part of it but the significant and deciding factor is another one. The ones executing it. And that is (usually) soldiers operating/executing said power.

At the end thoose with weapons and enough people having/using them and forcing the rest of the population to abide to rules/laws are the ones who set the tone. Thats essentially what gives a "goverment" power. Most responsiblity is with thoose with power. Thoose need to be held accountable first and foremost.

Progressive thought seeks to undermine and destroy individual agency and responsibility

Uhhh ... what? Is that meant literal or are you talking about political progressivism?
Progress in it self does not have to undermine or destroy individual agency and responsibility but might even allow for improvement of thoose very things. It can go either way.

Thats not learned helplessness. Thats being put into a state of helplessness by more powerful entities. Think of a kid being bullied by a multitude of older/stronger kids. He could fight back or kill them but that could make it worse/cause immense harm or death/prison time. He could run from the situation maybe change schools. But the options here are limited. And what options a person essentially has is determined alot by the powerful who creates the whole situation in the first place. Ideally the best situation would be to become the powerful and even stronger one and have more people than the bullies or even more utopian ... manage to calm them down/befriend them. However that is not always possible.

Learned helplessness does not equal forced victimhood.

There's no such thing as rape in marriage. There can be assault, but not rape

What the ... **** .... ofcourse there can/is rape happening in marriages. Holy damn ...

Last edited:

Birdie

Jeff Childers' opinion this morning re the latest Project Veritas that includes the interview w Malone:

"We will learn a lot more today. Pfizer will respond at some point. Either they’ll say he’s been fired, in which case they’ll have some pretty serious questions to answer, or Pfizer will deny this guy ever worked for the pharmaceutical giant. Corporate media will either run stories “debunking” Project Veritas and calling for more internet controls on “misinformation,” or else they will run defense for Pfizer and say Walker is emotionally disturbed or something.

Let’s wait and see what happens next. I’ll have a lot more to say about this developing story either way."

Birdie

And:
"After a quick internet search, investigative journalist George Webb claimed he readily found stuff suggesting Jordan Trishton Walker is actually a failed Yale student slash woke activist known for his pranks and hoaxes. Webb says he found Walker on a federal watchlist, so Walker could easily be a stool pigeon. Webb also notes — confirmed by others — that Yale University’s website does not include Walker in its list of 2013 graduates, which is when Walker’s various profiles claim he graduated."

This would be the ultimate for Pfizer wouldn't it. Whew, how they would use it to promote their "misinformation" accusations.

Birdie

Cross posted with ya Regina!

Jam

Jam

I totally agree with the below comment. More importantly, the whole narrative that a "novel" coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) caused the Plandemic is a complete fraud. As Mike Yeadon and others (especially JJ Couey) have pointed out, there is no way that a respiratory virus, especially a coronavirus of any kind, can cause a "deadly" world-wide pandemic. The fact that Pfizer may or may not be running GOF-like experiments with SARS-COV-2 means absolutely diddly squat. The only way they could infect a moderately large number of people with such a virus would be to spray a very large quantity of purified infectious cDNA clones on a city, and it would still fizzle out after a generation or two of passage within the population. This only helps to further the "oh no lab created scariants are dangerous we need more countermeasures!" con.

BelleTower
Writes The Open Book
23 min ago
Good morning. I am very skeptical of the Pfizer “leak” because it makes no sense from a logic standpoint ... why spend millions on mutating a virus when
1) a naturally mutated virus can take on a trillion forms ... there is no way to predict the next form of the virus in the way he describes Pfizer is considering
2) the super exciting thing about mRNA injectables is just how quickly the formula can be modified making prediction less necessary. We e heard the bragging that a new formulation can be in production on mere weeks so why all the expense and risk of live monkey experiments
3) surely finding “most likely” mutations are within the range of AI modeling capabilities??
It makes no sense at all. I think anyone with a rudimentary understanding of viral mutation would pick up on it (that is all I possess. I am a lay person) which makes me think that there is a plant WITHIN project veritas! How else to get such a stupid story past what must be many checks in an organization specialized in clandestine reporting???
I predict this is the end of Project Veritas but that there are many more in the wings to take its place but that the concept of “citizen journalism” will be thoroughly damaged by this and not easily recover lost credibility

Jam

And:
"After a quick internet search, investigative journalist George Webb claimed he readily found stuff suggesting Jordan Trishton Walker is actually a failed Yale student slash woke activist known for his pranks and hoaxes. Webb says he found Walker on a federal watchlist, so Walker could easily be a stool pigeon. Webb also notes — confirmed by others — that Yale University’s website does not include Walker in its list of 2013 graduates, which is when Walker’s various profiles claim he graduated."

This would be the ultimate for Pfizer wouldn't it. Whew, how they would use it to promote their "misinformation" accusations.
🎯

Jam

Excellent comment:

Allen
33 min ago·edited 30 min ago
Below is what I wrote right after this "Bombshell" was released last night and was posted foolishly on every substack- that PV wouldn't vet this guy is inexcusable and very poor journalism at best.
Don't people vet their sources any more?
That Malone is inserted into the video and then is featured in the following twitter conversation should cause anyone with critical thinkning skills still inteact to raise an eyebrow.
"The verbiage used doesn't add up. Most all of what they were discussing also served to validate the "viral story" about "Covid" and the "pandemic"- further implanting these into peoples brains as verifiable and unassailable assumptions. Using so-called dissenters like Malone as the "expert voice is the easiest way to do this.
It's likely the guy in the PV video is a "crisis actor" trained by a PR firm like Burston-Marstellar and hired by Pfizer for this role.
Be aware people- there are multiple Covid crimes committed that are being put to the back burner because of the "next bombshell" that goes nowhere.
In the twitter discussion on this Tom Fitton stated "we need to stop this GoF so we don't get hit by another pathogen that decimates us"
That is complete nonsense- "we" were hit by vicious hospital protocols and impacts of societal destruction followed by mass poisoning via toxic mRNA injections.
All of these people in that twitter discussion, including Malone again, are reifying the big lie that there was a viral pandemic- there wasn't- it was administrative slaughter. There is no excuse for this at this point."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals