Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Regina

I'd suggest for him T3, cortinon and kuinone. But that's not what his doctor prescribes.

Mainly, he has eliminated all sweets and doctor says treadmill and running.
No concern for his am and pm cortisol, etc.

ThinPicking

Ms @Regina can you by any chance refer me to a stream these gents might have done where they comment on the coverage of China's "Zero-COVID" policy decisions here in the west and apparent support for WHO "guidance" around it, relative to the reality there? No problem if not. It would just save me some time looking, if you're a regular listener.

I saw and largely agreed with their critique of "Peter Zeihan", and I seem to vaguely remember content from "VGurrilla" from a long time ago. Maybe a decade ago. It might not have been under that handle but his voice and dialect are familiar.

Regina

Ms @Regina can you by any chance refer me to a stream these gents might have done where they comment on the coverage of China's "Zero-COVID" policy decisions here in the west and apparent support for WHO "guidance" around it, relative to the reality there? No problem if not. It would just save me some time looking, if you're a regular listener.

I saw and largely agreed with their critique of "Peter Zeihan", and I seem to vaguely remember content from "VGurrilla" from a long time ago. Maybe a decade ago. It might not have been under that handle but his voice and dialect are familiar.
Hi Thin

I joined Matthew Ehret's substack and thus, receive emails that feature Matt.

I don't know who the other guys are. Matt pops up on different people's show. I appreciate his knowledge of history and he articulates his summations with great literacy.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Hi Thin

I joined Matthew Ehret's substack and thus, receive emails that feature Matt.

I don't know who the other guys are. Matt pops up on different people's show. I appreciate his knowledge of history and articulates his summations with great literacy.
Thank you Ms, appreciate it.

"Conspiracy Science" is a fitting label. Trying to make sense of all this.

gunther

OK Malone gets a black mark for this. Look at the book he has displayed for his interview background. Plus all of the diplomas or whatever on the shelves. Totally unnecessary, so to be fair and honest I have to acknowledge Malone is a self-promoter.

View: https://twitter.com/DrNoMask/status/1615518537119932416

If I were a brainiac pop-doctor my background stack of books would include Harry Potter, Twilight, Oprah’s biography and some new age stuff. I would lose sleep at night seeking out the triggered!!!

gunther

9BF30FD4-EE7C-4D25-AE65-4502934C178C.jpeg

Omg that’s funny!

Perry Staltic

Webb's using a straw man. Malone is not an antivaxxer and doesn't present himself as one. He's against the mRNA vexxine, which is not a vaccine, and only because he was injured by it. And it's hilarious that he's defending Breggin's use of establishment psychiatry's authority to exclusively define what psychosis means.

As I've said before, Webb IMO is a bull**** artist who acts like he knows exactly what he's talking about even when he's completely wrong. He says Malone is from the tobacco growers section of Virginia, which is complete bull****. Maybe a hundred years ago they grew tobacco there, but not anymore. The tobacco areas are in southern VA. But this is the way he works by making these loose associations that have some connection to reality and weaving them all together into one of his fantastical tales as he strikes his careful pose of not looking at the camera to give the impression that he's talking to someone who's sitting at his feet to learn the mysteries of life.

Malone's county is 2 counties up from the green county on the left. This was 20 years ago

@@@@@@.jpg

Last edited:

Jam

Webb's using a straw man.
Sorry, but the only straws around here are the ones you're desperately grasping at.

Malone is not an antivaxxer and doesn't present himself as one. He's against the mRNA vexxine, which is not a vaccine, and only because he was injured by it.
Webb is presenting Malone as an "anti-COVID19-vaxxer". Towards the end of the video he says Malone should not present himself as someone who is "against the vax."

And it's hilarious that he's defending Breggin's use of establishment psychiatry's authority to exclusively define what psychosis means.
The point about Malone and Desmet is that the mass formation psychosis pushes the blame on the victims and conveniently brushes aside the criminal responsabilities of the ones perpetrating the fraud.

He says Malone is from the tobacco growers section of Virginia, which is complete bull****. Maybe a hundred years ago they grew tobacco there, but not anymore.
You're really grasping here. He is associating Malone with big tobacco due to past ties to Alchem, developer of synthetic nicotine, as chief scientist, and ties to Vapor Bar, amongst others I can't recall at the moment. Not because his farm is in the middle of some commercial tobacco field, LOL.

as he strikes his careful pose of not looking at the camera to give the impression that he's talking to someone who's sitting at his feet to learn the mysteries of life.
Ridiculous. He uses a phone, not a camera, and is obviously looking at himself on the screen instead of the lens which is usually not centered but towards the top edge. Happens to me all the time.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Webb is presenting Malone as an "anti-COVID19-vaxxer". Towards the end of the video he says Malone should not present himself as someone who is "against the vax."

The vexxine is not a vax, That's a false characterization that only the establishment makes. yet George Webb equates the two because he's controlled opposition.

The point about Malone and Desmet is that the mass formation psychosis pushes the blame on the victims and conveniently brushes aside the criminal responsabilities of the ones perpetrating the fraud.

Another false characterization originated by Breggins and repeated by controlled opposition like Webb. Malone doesn't exonerate the perpetrators, but is simply laying blame on those who are responsible for allowing the perps to do what they do. In a democratic society the people are responsible. Progressive identity politics turns everything on its head and says anyone but the victim is responsible. That's essentially what Breggins and Webb are doing.

You're really grasping here. He is associating Malone with big tobacco due to past ties to Alchem, developer of synthetic nicotine, as chief scientist, and ties to Vapor Bar, amongst others I can't recall at the moment. Not because his farm isn't in the middle of a commercial tobacco field, LOL.

It's not grasping when Webb himself used that false image to try to make his point. That's his style. And that's how I know he's a BS artist because I know more than he does about certain things

Ridiculous. He uses a phone, not a camera, and is obviously looking at himself on the screen instead of the lens which is usually not centered but towards the top edge. Happens to me all the time.

If that were the case it would appear like he's looking down, and not to the side. And btw, I've never seen anyone except him do it like that.

Jam

The vexxine is not a vax, That's a false characterization that only the establishment makes. yet George Webb equates the two because he's controlled opposition.
Irrelevant semantics. It's a transfection, but don't expect your mother to know what that is.

Another false characterization originated by Breggins and repeated by controlled opposition like Webb.
If anyone is controlled opposition around here, it's Malone. I'd suggest looking into his background and past history before accusing someone like Webb of being controlled opposition, without offering a modicum of proof.

Malone doesn't exonerate the perpetrators, but is simply laying blame on those who are responsible for allowing the perps to do what they do. In a democratic society the people are responsible. Progressive identity politics turns everything on its head and says anyone but the victim is responsible. That's essentially what Breggins and Webb are doing.
A "democratic society"?? HAHA. Absolutely risible. Your so-called Western "democratic societies" have revealed themselves to be governed some of the worst totalitarian and corrupt regimes the world has ever seen. And you would blame the people?? Who's side are you on anyways?

I'll ignore the rest of your response as it is not worth commenting on.

Perry Staltic

If anyone is controlled opposition around here, it's Malone. I'd suggest looking into his background and past history before accusing someone like Webb of being controlled opposition, without offering a modicum of proof.

You guys don't offer any proof. All you do is point to his background and say "See!"

A "democratic society"?? HAHA. Absolutely risible. Your so-called Western "democratic societies" have revealed themselves to be governed some of the worst totalitarian and corrupt regimes the world has ever seen. And you would blame the people?? Who's side are you on anyways?

How do you think it got to the state it's in? The people let it happen. Elected representatives govern via consent of the governed, so there is no escaping their responsibility. Progressive thought seeks to undermine and destroy individual agency and responsibility

Perry Staltic

If that were the case it would appear like he's looking down, and not to the side. And btw, I've never seen anyone except him do it like that.

The impression I get when I watch Webb talk off to the side is the same as when liars don't like to look you in the eye when talking.

Jam

How do you think it got to the state it's in? The people let it happen. Elected representatives govern via consent of the governed, so there is no escaping their responsibility. Progressive thought seeks to undermine and destroy individual agency and responsibility
Hello?? Boy you're naive. So, when your elected representatives, over the course of decades, aid the formation of a defacto criminal mafia (aka deep state) so deeply entrenched in all branches of government that it manages to remain hidden from public view by manipulating federal and military legislation under the guise of "national security", it's your fault because you voted for them??

Jam

So, it is probably also her fault if my friend's husband raped her, right? I mean, after all she married (aka voted for) the guy...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals