Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

ThinPicking

Breggins attacks against Malone are just ridiculous. It was obvious to anyone with at least 2 functioning brain cells that what we saw during covid was mass psychosis. It all appears to be based on this:

“The synonymous concepts of mass formation, mass hypnosis, and mass psychosis have an obvious damaging impact on the international health freedom movement and on the cause of liberty everywhere."
It continues to be obvious to anyone with at least 2 functioning brain cells that Malone's "mass formation psychosis" unicorn deflects from the fact that those who created the "COVID-19" meme and surrounding policy were conscious they were never telling the truth. Does stockholm syndrome absolve a captor, no. No it doesn't.

It's also obvious there are bigger problems with his rhetoric than this.

Perry Staltic

I agree with you. I think he has a legitimate case. Read it and decide - reading other people’s opinions doesn’t help.

After reading through some of the things Breggins said in your link, I think you're right that Malone does have a valid defamation case. I think at a minimum he will extract a settlement from the accused parties.

Peachy

Breggins considers the notion of mass psychosis insulting and compares the vaccinated to those murdered by dictators in wartime.

That brings me to a question I’ve had for a while. Why would they rush to kill off the most obedient? Covid policy sucked and was repressive but it could be navigated. The most contrarian and the destitute had the lowest rates of vaccination - groups they’d want to do away with first.

ThinPicking

Breggins considers the notion of mass psychosis insulting and compares the vaccinated to those murdered by dictators in wartime.

That brings me to a question I’ve had for a while. Why would they rush to kill off the most obedient? Covid policy sucked and was repressive but it could be navigated. The most contrarian and the destitute had the lowest rates of vaccination - groups they’d want to do away with first.
The data from batch codes and your own senses should reveal to you. The goal wasn't to kill en masse but to trial (something potentially deleterious) and normalise the message around it. The transient capability of consenting recipients was perfect to that end. Those responsible likely don't think highly of such people, they are sick.

They don't want "obedience", "obedience" can't be enforced. They want consent. And the rates among "the destitute" (as you put it) were high, not low.

Regardless of the language used the point is sound, "mass formation psychosis" is a rhetorical unicorn. When people habituated in to appeal to profession believe a lie, I wouldn't label them psychotic. Because I am not psychotic.

Peachy

The data from batch codes and your own senses should reveal to you. The goal wasn't to kill en masse but to trial (something potentially deleterious) and normalise the message around it. The transient capability of consenting recipients was perfect to that end. Those responsible likely don't think highly of such people, they are sick.

They don't want "obedience", "obedience" can't be enforced. They want consent. And the rates among "the destitute" (as you put it) were high, not low.

Regardless of the language used the point is sound, "mass formation psychosis" is a rhetorical unicorn. When people habituated in to appeal to profession believe a lie, I wouldn't label them psychotic. Because I am not psychotic.
The homeless had low rates of vaccination and low covid death rates. They were a “paradox”.

You don’t have to be psychotic to succumb to group think which is how I view mass formation psychosis or whatever you call it. We’ve all done it at one time or another.

ThinPicking

The homeless had low rates of vaccination and low covid death rates. They were a “paradox”.

You don’t have to be psychotic to succumb to group think which is how I view mass formation psychosis or whatever you call it. We’ve all done it at one time or another.
I see, and you're probably right there. But personally I would include far more than the homeless under a label of destitution. The bottom of our pyramid is vast for its height.

Malone was far more specific with his tool than a plain appeal to groupthink. And this isn't the only issue to be found on his soapbox.

But hey, what do I know 🤷‍♂️. Nothing you don't and nothing you can't.

Perry Staltic

I think the term mass formation is a sucky term, but I'm convinced the guy who came up with it, a psychologist, used that phrase in order to avoid conflict with establishment psychiatry because using the word psychosis would have violated the clinical, ie establishment, definition of that condition. Malone doesn't gaf because he's not in that field and not subject to its rules.

Peachy

I think the term mass formation is a sucky term, but I'm convinced the guy who came up with it, a psychologist, used that phrase in order to avoid conflict with establishment psychiatry because using the word psychosis would have violated the clinical, ie establishment, definition of that condition. Malone doesn't gaf because he's not in that field and not subject to its rules.
That makes sense. There’s always been obvious, massive group think in the medical field due to peer pressure, money pressure, smarts without the critical thinking, etc. Hopefully competent, well-spoken doctors like Malone who form their own medical coalitions will put a big dent in that.

ThinPicking

Hopefully competent, well-spoken doctors like Malone who form their own medical coalitions will put a big dent in that.
Yes hopefully. And hopefully those responsible for crafting the meme around which groupthink or "mass formation" occurred continue to enjoy their status and freedom.

And with the other things they say in the same breath, guide as many as possible back to useless diagnostic procedures, experimental prevention and treatments that end up doing more harm than good.

While making no reference to the fact there's no such thing as a universally virulent pathogen. That some people illicit overzealous immune responses to anything is likely metabolic in origin, entirely preventable and treatable by means that can't be profited from and don't require high priests to propagate.

Last edited:

Peachy

Yes hopefully. And hopefully those responsible for crafting the meme around which groupthink or "mass formation" occurred continue to enjoy their status and freedom.

And with the other things they say in the same breath, guide as many as possible back to useless diagnostic procedures, experimental prevention and treatments that end up doing more harm than good.

While making no reference to the fact there's no such thing as a universally virulent pathogen. That some people illicit overzealous immune responses to anything is likely metabolic in origin, entirely preventable and treatable by means that can't be profited from and don't require high priests to propagate.
Chicken pox?

I’m all about strengthening the host but I also believe diseases can spread. If you’re adamantly opposed to a mix of germ and terrain theory, and you think that’s a fight worth waging right now, Malone isn’t your guy.

I like him because he calmly exposed the obvious flaws in logic during the vaccine push. And he was someone who could resonate with the average person.

ThinPicking

I like him because he calmly exposed the obvious flaws in logic during the vaccine push. And he was someone who could resonate with the average person.
Mr or Ms Peachy, this was already being done with vehement veracity before Malone was helicopter dropped in to the fray. On to suspiciously tall plinths loaded with technology to amplify and project his riddles further than most.

Oh the things he could have said but didn't, right off the bat. Oh the things he did say but obfuscated, right off the bat. And here he is today self describing as a "warrior" and swanning around the world giving talks among "leaders" of the "health freedom movement". Come on.

But again, hey 🤷‍♂️ what do I know.

Perry Staltic

That America Out Loud (AOL) article makes it look like the Breggins are the only ones being sued. AOL, Red Voice Media, and Dr Jane Ruby are also included in the lawsuit.

That America Out Loud (AOL) article makes it look like the Breggins are the only ones being sued. AOL, Red Voice Media, and Dr Jane Ruby are also included in the lawsuit.

Dr. Breggin is a good man. It appears Dr. Malone is working for the dark side and this lawsuit is an attempt to discredit and shut him down. Dr. Breggin is one of the pioneers of exposing the dangers of vaccinations and pharmaceutical drugs. This is way before anyone knew about the covid 19 vaccines and their dangers.

But it’s not a surprise they are doing this to him and others, as it’s one of their many nefariousness tactics. They hate anyone who brings truth to the public.

Perry Staltic

Dr. Breggin is a good man. It appears Dr. Malone is working for the dark side and this lawsuit is an attempt to discredit and shut him down. Dr. Breggin is one of the pioneers of exposing the dangers of vaccinations and pharmaceutical drugs. This is way before anyone knew about the covid 19 vaccines and their dangers.

But it’s not a surprise they are doing this to him and others, as it’s one of their many nefariousness tactics. They hate anyone who brings truth to the public.

They're both good men. Whatever good Breggin has done in the past doesn't exonerate him from defaming someone in the present. Likewise whatever regrettable things Malone has done in the past that has been put to nefarious use in the present by others doesn't make him the dark side.

Last edited:
They're both good men. Whatever good Breggin has done in the past doesn't exonerate him from defaming someone in the present. Likewise whatever Malone has done in the past that has been put to nefarious use in the present by others doesn't make him the dark side.
Nah, Dr. Malone is very questionable. Knowing Dr. Breggin’s stellar reputation and champion for terrible medical/psychiatric practices for many many years, Dr. Malone’s sudden prominence in the alternative world, pales in comparison. But believe what you want.

Perry Staltic

Nah, Dr. Malone is very questionable. Knowing Dr. Breggin’s stellar reputation and champion for terrible medical/psychiatric practices for many many years, Dr. Malone’s sudden prominence in the alternative world, pales in comparison. But believe what you want.

Dr Breggin is to be commended for his work against pharma psychiatry, but one positive aspect doth not a whole man make. How many times has history shown men excelling in one thing and miserably failing in another?

Dr Malone went public today about suffering a very bad reaction to his second Moderna shot back in April last year.

What i found very puzzling is this:

"I know to read the literature, do my own due diligence etc. before taking an experimental product or any vaccine. That is what I thought I did. The government assured us that these [COVID] vaccines were very safe. I could never imagine that clinical data would be corrupted and even falsified – as we now know it was."

He couldn't ?

By law, the only way emergency vaccines without complete safety data could be mandated is if no treatment existed.

Therefore, there was a direct interest by Pharma companies in censoring treatments.

So what about Shanghai publishing it's Vit C protocol for Covid and the whole world censoring it ?

What about Trump touting hydroxychloroquine back on 19 march and all the dishonest media backlash that ensued ?

Malone's claiming clinical data cannot be falsified and corrupted, and we have to believe him ?

This guy doesn't pass the smell test .

Totally agree with you Burtlancast. He doesn’t pass the smell test.

Malone: a trojan horse to keep childhood and adult vaccine gravy train going?

"Malone appears to be a highly credentialed and ostensibly trustworthy Trojan horse who was strategically positioned within the Truth Movement in order to ensure that confidence is not lost by parents in the overwhelming childhood vaccination schedules which are vital to the timely implementation of the New World Order agenda. Likewise, the avuncular Malone appears to engender faith in the annual adult flu vaccination programs across the country, which are also pivotal to various NWO schemes."

There’s something VERY wrong with Dr. Robert W. Malone!
Well, this is what the powers that be, the controllers do. They throw in trojan horses to muddy the waters. A very common tactic to discredit the real truth from coming out.

Because it works. It works on those who don’t look further than the nose on their faces. They count on people’s ignorance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals