Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

AlaskaJono

It is helpful to see what people have done in the past, also knowing that they may choose to do things differently now or in the future. Or they may just do MORE of the same and make MORE money. Moving along the career path. Do check out Darkside Papers on Telegram. And check this out below:

https://bit.ly/3zG2tVj
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7crtuahsl6okf9p/DR.%20ROBERT%20MALONE%20-%20DARK%20VACCINE%20WIZARD.pdf?dl=0

Both should take you to a document regarding Alchemy, er I mean vaccinations and stuff. Happy reading.

P

Peatness

It is helpful to see what people have done in the past, also knowing that they may choose to do things differently now or in the future. Or they may just do MORE of the same and make MORE money. Moving along the career path. Do check out Darkside Papers on Telegram. And check this out below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7crtuahsl6okf9p/DR.%20ROBERT%20MALONE%20-%20DARK%20VACCINE%20WIZARD.pdf?dl=0

Both should take you to a document regarding Alchemy, er I mean vaccinations and stuff. Happy reading.
Are you able to attach the files?

ThinPicking

Damning :smirk:

The contents is written all over the guy. When you know then you know.

Perry Staltic

First off, Malone's not leading the "resistance movement" as that writing says. This is a purposeful or ignorant mischaracterization to attack the strawman. He's one voice providing his perspective about the vexxine. He hangs with a group that promotes early treatments as the answer to covid. They are using him because of his connection to mRNA technology in order to deflate confidence in the vexxine as the only solution, which rationale the establishment uses to prevent early treatments.

Second ,,, oh wait there is no second. It's just a desperate smear piece with no meat on the bone by someone with an ax to grind in order to move focus away from that message onto what Malone does for a living.

What some clueless people don't get is that him being in the belly of the beast and being the inventor of the mRNA technology, yet is opposing the vexxines, is what makes his message so powerful. But that's completely lost on those who find a conspiracy and controlled opposition under every rock

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Good day Mr Staltic, hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

not leading the "resistance movement"
Mr Staltic, the document doesn't state this person is leading anything. It frames an investigation around whether they could be trusted to. The answer is no :grinning:.

a group that promotes early treatments as the answer to covid
Yes Mr Staltic, liars. We can see "covid" is really a rebranding of existing acute and chronic health complaints, many of which are caused and exasperated by medical guidelines and treatments. Including the experimental "medication" sold as the primary means of preventing hospitalisation and death from "covid". You can think what you want about virology, some of these existing acute and chronic health complaints are already framed as being a result of pathogenic viruses.

being in the belly of the beast
Yes Mr Staltic, all liars will find themselves in the belly of the beast. Assuming they're not already there.

There was already groundswell of opposition to these and other vaccines before this character appeared. "his message" is half truth (at best) wrapped in lies.

There was "a conspiracy and controlled opposition under every rock" but they've been turned over. Praise be to God.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic, the document doesn't state this person is leading anything. It frames an investigation around whether they could be trusted to. The answer is no :grinning:.

Since Malone is not the leader of anything except his own businesses, the author of that paper was disingenuous to frame Malone as the leader of the "resistance movement" (potential or otherwise). He created a strawman in order to to knock it down. It really forms the basis for his whole smear job.

"So, let’s take a closer look at Dr. Robert Malone and try to determine if this is a man we can trust to lead the “resistance movement.”"

Perry Staltic

Yes Mr Staltic, liars. We can see "covid" is really a rebranding of existing acute and chronic health complaints, many of which are caused and exasperated by medical guidelines and treatments. Including the experimental "medication" sold as the primary means of preventing hospitalisation and death from "covid". You can think what you want about virology, some of these existing acute and chronic health complaints are already framed as being a result of pathogenic viruses.

Yes Mr Staltic, all liars will find themselves in the belly of the beast. Assuming they're not already there.

God have mercy on you for your accusing (devilish) spirit. Those MDs have made tremendous sacrifices and have saved a lot of lives.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Mr Staltic your projection is palpable at almost every turn, here are your latest examples.

Since Malone is not the leader of anything except his own businesses, the author of that paper was disingenuous to frame Malone as the leader of the "resistance movement" (potential or otherwise). He created a strawman in order to to knock it down. It really forms the basis for his whole smear job.
In post #305 you posited the document states its subject is the leader of the "resistance movement" for "purposeful or ignorant mischaracterization". That is disingenuous.

Further and as already stated, the document frames the investigation itself around whether they could be trusted to lead such a movement. It does not frame the person as the leader of anything. It's quite reasonable considering he's allegedly a man of distinction standing on a soapbox making statements about very important issues affecting the sanctity of human life. You're creating a strawman where one doesn't exist.

God have mercy on you for your accusing (devilish) spirit. Those MDs have made tremendous sacrifices and have saved a lot of lives.
Mr Staltic, in the same breath you're accusing me of having a devilish spirit and stating I require the mercy of God for making accusations. That stands before I've even disputed accusation is what I'm rendering here.

Mr Staltic, God gave us all the faculty to discern truth from lies. Those who stand for truth and those who don't.

Perry Staltic

Further and as already stated, the document frames the investigation itself around whether they could be trusted to lead such a movement. It does not frame the person as the leader of anything. It's quite reasonable considering he's allegedly a man of distinction standing on a soapbox making statements about very important issues affecting the sanctity of human life. You're creating a strawman where one doesn't exist.

He frames Malone as a potential leader. There is no evidence that anyone has ever wanted Malone to be the leader, so it is a straw man he himself created in order to knock down with his investigation. That straw man forms the entire basis for his arguments. There is no other reason to frame Malone as leader, potential or otherwise. You call it reasonable, but obviously it's a rhetorical device.

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic, in the same breath you're accusing me of having a devilish spirit and stating I require the mercy of God for making accusations. That stands before I've even disputed accusation is what I'm rendering here.

You accused numerous MDs, who have sacrificed and suffered much to save lives, of being liars. You slandered their character because you think their understanding is not as perfect as your own. The word devil comes from the Greek diabolos which means slanderer.

ThinPicking

He frames Malone as a potential leader. There is no evidence that anyone has ever wanted Malone to be the leader, so it is a straw man he himself created in order to knock down with his investigation. That straw man forms the entire basis for his arguments. There is no other reason to frame Malone as leader, potential or otherwise. You call it reasonable, but obviously it's a rhetorical device.
Mr Staltic the basis for the investigation is trust, not the straw man you've invented. And what is trust but the confidence attention for the discernment of truth can be removed.

That being said it should be pointed out "resistance movement" is found in the document in quotes. For there is no "resistance movement", only resistance. Resistance to lies and liars :grinning:. However a faux one could easily be created. Perhaps the criteria for leadership or other hierarchical nonsense would be attention, trust, credentials and a history of soapboxing.

You accused numerous MDs, who have sacrificed and suffered much to save lives, of being liars. You slandered their character because you think their understanding is not as perfect as your own. The word devil comes from the Greek diabolos which means slanderer.
You've done it again Mr Staltic. I don't think anything of these "MDs" understanding, let alone that it "is not as perfect as" mine. The evidence for what "covid" is (see #306) is overwhelming. Those in opposition to truth around it are obvious. The "group that promotes early treatments as the answer to covid" you referred to are simply flogging ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to sick people labelled with a lie.

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic the basis for the investigation is trust, not the straw man you've invented. And what is trust but the confidence attention for the discernment of truth can be removed.

That being said it should be pointed out "resistance movement" is found in the document in quotes. For there is no "resistance movement", only resistance. Resistance to lies and liars :grinning:. However a faux one could easily be created. Perhaps the criteria for leadership or other hierarchical nonsense would be attention, trust, credentials and a history of soapboxing.

You've done it again Mr Staltic. I don't think anything of these "MDs" understanding, let alone that it "is not as perfect as" mine. The evidence for what "covid" is (see #306) is overwhelming. Those in opposition to truth around it are obvious. The "group that promotes early treatments as the answer to covid" you referred to are simply flogging ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to sick people labelled with a lie.

Do me a favor, don't interact with me anymore. You're a bore and full of ***t, and I really don't want to waste my time with you anymore.

ThinPicking

Do me a favor, don't interact with me anymore. You're a bore and full of ***t, and I really don't want to waste my time with you anymore.
Mr Staltic, you made a choice to stand in vehement defence of a painfully questionable character.

You've been quite rude on a number of occasions in this. But I forgive. God bless you.

Grapelander

Your loss. Those who are interested may review this comprehensive dossier at their leisure.
This is much info - it would take a while to really get a handle on it. An unpacking.
I always like Malone and have not had issues with his words; his work goes into areas that are concerning.
He worked at EpiVax. They use 'In Silico Predictions" (computer); and product with DNA encased in liposome.

EpiVax "Dr. Robert Malone on board of directors for EpiVax, Scientific Advisory Board, 2012-2019."

The FastVax approach means less roadblocks, less infrastructure, less cost and more impact.

• 24-hour genome to DNA vaccine design process
• Target only relevant antigens
• Scalable production process
• Vaccine stable at room temperature

• Manufacturing can be easily distributed to different geographic locations

1660545783210.png

Attachments

• EpiVax_ISV_FastVax_03Oct13_KLC.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic crazy you are having to engage as such in this thread. Disappointing to read. Life is not black and white. I find your viewpoint reasonable and broad enough to handle that varying viewpoints can exist in people.

Yeah it's frustrating and disappointing, but it's the world we live in. It reflects the pervasive immaturity and laziness of mind that can't deal with complex issues and is prone to throw the baby out with the bathwater in order to achieve the perceived, but not actual, security of certainty.

ThinPicking

Yeah it's frustrating and disappointing, but it's the world we live in. It reflects the pervasive immaturity and laziness of mind that can't deal with complex issues and is prone to throw the baby out with the bathwater in order to achieve the perceived, but not actual, security of certainty.
As you can see here Mr Staltic describes himself to a tee. He perceives reasoned opposition to his cemented position as a "complex issue" and responds as he describes.

I'm going to name this pathology goblin brain. To be afflicted with goblin brain is a choice and says nothing of the inherently heavenly souls occupying afflicted avatars IRL.

360.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals