Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Perry Staltic

To project themselves in the way these characters do around these very important issues is quite the sin.

Well it's definitely not good to promote vaccines, but I'm pretty sure if he knew it was bad he would stop. If he didn't then I would agree with you that he is evil.

ThinPicking

You're being judgmental. Walk in his shoes, then report back.
Mr Staltic at this point your position could be used to justify almost anything.

From my perspective I'm stating the obvious. Considering this is public and there may be people that read as they consider the validity of his bold claims, it's worth the hit

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic at this point your position could be used to justify almost anything.

From my perspective I'm stating the obvious. Considering this is public and there may be people that read as they consider the validity of his bold claims, it's worth the hit

I don't understand your perspective. You say he should know better, but he doesn't. So it's just beating a dead horse to keep repeating that he should know better. If he were your employee or politician you could fire him for not knowing better, but you don't have the authority to pass moral judgment on Malone's soul. Ignorance is a problem that can and does lead to doing evil, but it isn't evil. It's just the absence of understanding. For our own benefit we should recognize that we are all in the same boat and act accordingly.

ThinPicking

I don't understand your perspective. You say he should know better, but he doesn't. So it's just beating a dead horse to keep repeating that he should know better. If he were your employee or politician you could fire him for not knowing better, but you don't have the authority to pass moral judgment on Malone's soul. Ignorance is a problem that can and does lead to doing evil, but it isn't evil. It's just the absence of understanding. For our own benefit we should recognize that we are all in the same boat and act accordingly.
Mr Staltic now you appear deliberately obtuse.

It's clear this person knows what they're doing.

Birdie

Last edited:

Birdie

I did AND I read it. He is criticizing this organization. Did you read it?
I haven't read it yet. Just reading a few comments here now. My husband follows Dr Malone but he reads lots of people for what they have to say if he can learn from them.

Birdie

ironfist

Anyone who gets on JRE to discuss a topic of this nature is almost certainly a planted shill or given the "OK" to be there.

All it is, is controlled opposition to force a false binary.

There is no virus period. All anything else is does force the binary that there is a virus.
can you elaborate on this?

Birdie

Here for example from the Malone I mentioned above:
“The spectacular success of “public health” in generating fearful acquiescence in the population during the pandemic has created a rush to take every technocratic-progressive project that would have poor chances if pursued democratically and cast it as a response to some existential threat. In the first week of the Biden administration, the Senate majority leader urged the president to declare a “climate emergency” and assume powers that would authorize him to sidestep Congress and rule by executive fiat. Ominously, we are being prepared for “climate lockdowns”.”

Perry Staltic

Lying Mr Staltic, lying.

You said you didn't understand my perspective. I think it's quite clear.

I need some specific examples to really understand what you're talking about. Is he purposely lying about something or is he speaking from ignorance? There is a difference in terms of moral character.

ThinPicking

I need some specific examples to really understand what you're talking about. Is he purposely lying about something or is he speaking from ignorance? There is a difference in terms of moral character.
Mr Staltic I refer you to paragraph 1 of post #254.

Please also cast your eyes to the tag line in the top left corner of this forum.

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic I refer you to paragraph 1 of post #254.

Please also cast your eyes to the tag line in the top left corner of this forum.

First off, Malone may not believe that other vaccines cause the untold injury that we are convinced they do. I don't consider people who think that way evil, just ignorant. Second, he has never given vaccines to anyone, nor has he developed any vaccines, as far as I know. He developed the mRNA technology, but had nothing to do with the vexxines, which he appears to be condemning and warning against. A specific example of a lie he has told would be helpful. IMO lies have to be willful to be morally culpable.

ThinPicking

Mr Staltic I refer you at first to post #264.

Then perhaps you could review the link provided by her highness @Peatness in post #227. And perhaps the breakdown in post #235 from @Grapelander.

Even the nitwit recipient (but no more they say) I'm clearing a bottle of wine with can see what a tit you're being at this point. @charlie please don't ban me 😭. There's humour in it. Honest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals