Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Second, he has never given vaccines to anyone, nor has he developed any vaccines, as far as I know.
He is currently involved in vaccine R&D, as indeed he has been for practically his whole career, something which would be immediately apparent to anyone taking a cursory glance at his career history and associations.
1660347127984.png

As the saying goes, it is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it. Personally, the thread title notwithstanding, I don't claim to know, nor care, what goes on in Malone's heart of hearts.

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic I refer you at first to post #264.

Then perhaps you could review the link provided by her highness @Peatness in post #227. And perhaps the breakdown in post #235 from @Grapelander.

Even the nitwit recipient (but no more they say) I'm clearing a bottle of wine with can see what a tit you're being at this point. @charlie please don't ban me 😭. There's humour in it. Honest.

I'm tired of this ***t of having to jump around and trying to figure out what you're trying to convey. Post the effing lie or stfu

Perry Staltic

As the saying goes, it is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it. Personally, the thread title notwithstanding, I don't claim to know, nor care, what goes on in Malone's heart of hearts.

We're fighting a war. War's don't afford the luxury of perfection. Winners work with imperfect allies to defeat the enemy. The enemy in this war is not vaccines, but mRNA vexxines. So IMO Malone is an excellent ally because he is on their side in terms of vaccines, but is dead set against the frankenstein vexxine he helped create. That just accentuates how evil they are.

We're fighting a war. War's don't afford the luxury of perfection. Winners work with imperfect allies to defeat the enemy. The enemy in this war is not vaccines, but mRNA vexxines. So IMO Malone is an excellent ally because he is on their side in terms of vaccines, but is dead set against the frankenstein vexxine he helped create. That just accentuates how evil they are.
I disagree that regular vaccination gets a pass. The lies, tyranny, and harm from the present injections are only an escalation in degree, not kind, from the totality of the pre-mRNA vaccination schedule, which is of course still in place. You don't win a war by conceding.

Perry Staltic

I disagree that regular vaccination gets a pass. The lies, tyranny, and harm from the present injections are only an escalation in degree, not kind, from the totality of the pre-mRNA vaccination schedule, which is of course still in place. You don't win a war by conceding.

I'm not suggesting that they get a pass, and it's not conceding to focus on one specific product that really isn't a vaccine. It's a separate battle. Malone isn't involved in the other battles, but he is a valuable ally to have in this one.

It's the exact same battle. Regardless, you don't have to worry because it's not like I'm out putting up fliers or trying to convince my CNN-viewing family members to distrust him. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear do so, as ever. That's good enough for me.

Perry Staltic

It's the exact same battle. Regardless, you don't have to worry because it's not like I'm out putting up fliers or trying to convince my CNN-viewing family members to distrust him. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear do so, as ever. That's good enough for me.

At a certain level, yes, but in Malone's mind it's a completely different battle because it's a completely different technology. He's never been damaged by regular vaccines, but he was damaged by the vexxine. That's usually what it takes to get most people to change their minds, either themselves being hurt, or a loved one that is usually a child. As technical as his mind is on the subject and how deeply immersed he has been in all of it, it is a huge paradigm shift for him, which takes time and can be extremely difficult. But all people like yourself can do is criticize him and find fault. If this was a military war you probably wouldn't be fighting or would be in a safe rearguard position while people like him would be on the front lines. Which he is in this battle right now and you probably aren't except in the front lines of your own mind.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I have come to the conclusion that no one who is involved in the manufacture or the design of vaccines (all vaccines) can possibly be ignorant of the history. Covid is a scam, Malone knows this. His continued involvement in the production of vaccines for the Covid scam means he wants to profit from the suffering of others. I can understand why some would like to believe he is a good man. However the evidence presented in the many vaccine threads on the forum means I can’t imagine how anyone could not conclude the same. I will leave others to hold Malone up as a hero if they want but I will never forgive those who injected things into me without telling me of the potential dangers/or denied the dangers.

Perry Staltic

I have come to the conclusion that no one who is involved in the manufacture or the design of vaccines (all vaccines) can possibly be ignorant of the history. Covid is a scam, Malone knows this. His continued involvement in the production of vaccines for the Covid scam means he wants to profit from the suffering of others. I can understand why some would like to believe he is a good man. However the evidence presented in the many vaccine threads on the forum means I can’t imagine how anyone could not conclude the same. I will leave others to hold Malone up as a hero if they want but I will never forgive those who injected things into me without telling me of the potential dangers/or denied the dangers.

Your problem IMO is a bitter heart. Unwillingness to forgive is always a tell. That makes you incapable of doing anything but requiring perfection so you're never hurt again. And frankly I resent you framing it in such a way that makes those of us who take the good with the bad look like we're putting him on a pedestal. I seriously, seriously resent it. I forgive you for doing it in ignorance, but I will have my say.

ThinPicking

Mr Staltic the only place there's a "front line" in a "war" is your mind. Your description of your valiance in your war sounds exhausting.

From my perspective there's just a bunch of parasitic goblins lying, cheating, stealing and killing. Seemingly hell bent on trying to throw a spanner in any mind they can. The depth they're content to go to is gross.

The nitwits feel this now as "inflation" removes monopoly tokens from their stacks. The irony of their indifference up to this point is that goblins are finding it difficult to steer them.

It's a beautiful day. God be with you.

Perry Staltic

Mr Staltic the only place there's a "front line" in a "war" is your mind. Your description of your valiance in your war sounds exhausting.

You sound like you're still drunk. Your constant striving to be on top, even when it makes you look stupid, is tiresome. Have you dug up one of Malone's lies yet? Copy/paste it here so I don't have to go looking for something you say is there. That's all I ask. Calling Malone a liar without evidence just makes you a false accuser.

ThinPicking

You sound like you're still drunk. Your constant striving to be on top, even when it makes you look stupid, is tiresome. Have you dug up one of Malone's lies yet? Copy/paste it here so I don't have to go looking for something you say is there. That's all I ask. Calling Malone a liar without evidence just makes you a false accuser.
This label isn't consistent with the metabolism of ethanol considering the volume/time and "on top" is the last place I'm striving to be Mr Staltic.

If you reviewed the thread in order you might get somewhere.

P

Peatness

I can forgive and I have forgiven. But when it comes to the devastating way medicine is being weaponised, no, I will never forgive that. I cannot see suffering and turn a blind eye because ‘it has nothing to do with me.’ I’ve never done that and I never will. Every doctor not speaking out now is doing precisely that – only greed can explain that level of cognitive dissonance. Even if I had not been personally affected by this I would still stand up for those who are. Malone has not ‘repented’ he is still profiteering, so, forgiveness shouldn’t even come into it. Soon someone is going to tell me Bill Gates means well. lol

Lollipop2

@Perry Staltic crazy you are having to engage as such in this thread. Disappointing to read. Life is not black and white. I find your viewpoint reasonable and broad enough to handle that varying viewpoints can exist in people.

I gave myself as an example - look up my earlier posts about him, I had my extreme doubts but as I watched him over time I do think he had a change of heart. Crazy to crucify someone who does something in the past and later has a change of heart. I agree, I want to see current lies AND it would be interesting to know how much $ he really currently makes off vaccines. From what I understand, in the past he was a connection point, putting deals together. That does not incur recurring revenue, most likely a one time “finder’s fee” of sorts.

Anyway I do believe we all need to be able to examine the 5 inch view carefully AND also move out to see the 50,000 ft view with a broader perspective.

edit: some posts back people were posting as evidence against him the page on his website about WEF, without even reading it lol. The post on his website COMPLETELY rips the WEF apart. Funny how a bias makes someone read something wrong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals