Got That Blood Work, Would Appreciate Interpretations!

Nestito

So what do these numbers mean regarding my thyroid status from a peat perspective?

My total cholesterol is also at a 184.

Attachments

• IMG_2163.JPG
    IMG_2163.JPG
    265.6 KB · Views: 59

yerrag

Congratulations Nestito. @Mittir has helped me interpret before with much less data. You have the Reverse T3 data, and that makes it easier!

churchmouth

My lab results are similar (highish fT3/ Lowish fT4), except my TSH is slightly higher and I don't know rT3. Keen to hear what people think?

What are your symptoms? I am skinny, cold.

yerrag

Thank you, so what do you think based on what you know?
I really don't know enough, but to me the high reverse T3 value of 12.3 stands out. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that you are hypothyroid.

Others may disagree with me but I think those results look pretty good. I would be quite happy with those numbers. The only one that gives me pause is the reverseT3, 12.3 does seem a tad high. But if you are feeling OK I wouldn't mess with anything. And with cholesterol of 184 I think it would be hard to make the case that you are hypothyroid. Are you taking thyroid?

yerrag

Others may disagree with me but I think those results look pretty good. I would be quite happy with those numbers. The only one that gives me pause is the reverseT3, 12.3 does seem a tad high. But if you are feeling OK I wouldn't mess with anything. And with cholesterol of 184 I think it would be hard to make the case that you are hypothyroid. Are you taking thyroid?

I forgot about the cholesterol. It looks good.

And since I really have no idea what is low or high with rT3, I'm just going to wait for another answer more educated than mine.

Last edited:
OP
Nestito

Nestito

My lab results are similar (highish fT3/ Lowish fT4), except my TSH is slightly higher and I don't know rT3. Keen to hear what people think?

What are your symptoms? I am skinny, cold.

I've got the fatigue and hair loss. Both of my parents are hypo, and I have reasons to believe my sister is as well.

I really don't know enough, but to me the high reverse T3 value of 12.3 stands out. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that you are hypothyroid.

Thank you for your thought!

I began taking the weaker nutri-meds ndt. So far it's been working well on bringing my temps and pulse up to where they should be. However, my morning basal temps are still pretty low.

I'm also a moderate to heavy smoker, so I feel as though my cigarette habit may have skewed the results. If I quit cold turkey, I feel I'd have my true hypothyroid state unleash without a vengeance.

Thank you for your thoughts!

yerrag

What are Nutri-Meds?

yerrag

Probably no need. Since you're not hypothyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals