Fully vaccinated accounted for 74% of the covid infections with a vaccination rate of 69%.

LeeLemonoil

Now more legitimate reason to discriminate between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Personal risk decision.

Live with it. Either get vaxxed and get infected or don’t and get infected. The tinkered with-Virus is now endemic everywhere forever.

OP
encerent

encerent

Now more legitimate reason to discriminate between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Personal risk decision.

Live with it. Either get vaxxed and get infected or don’t and get infected. The tinkered with-Virus is now endemic everywhere forever.

cdc is using this study as a reason to mask up. they are still sticking to the claim that vaccines reduce serious illness.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

cdc is using this study as a reason to mask up. still sticking to the claim that vaccines reduce serious illness.
[/QUOT

I understand that. But they shouldn’t be able to uphold that in the face of reason.

Would they want to Lockdown everyone until the next „now effective“TM vaccine is available and everybody vaxed up? When would that be? 2024? And the next variant brews somewhere already.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@LeeLemonoil

As far as lockdowns - you say 2024...I say 2036. Or at least this is what is being proposed. And we all know that this is just testing the water for what the public will accept. If it was up to the powers that be, we'd probably be in lockdown forever.

jay123

I have this article from May 3rd that discusses the PCR test for vaccinated is a threshold value of 28 instead of the usual 40 for vaccinated. I have also read elsewhere that a ct value between 35 and 40 is up to 97 percent false positive. If this is the case then it is very easy to put the blame on the unvaxxed.

DennisX

@LeeLemonoil

As far as lockdowns - you say 2024...I say 2036. Or at least this is what is being proposed. And we all know that this is just testing the water for what the public will accept. If it was up to the powers that be, we'd probably be in lockdown forever.
Should be interesting if the blue sites require lockdowns and masks and the red states don't. Succession?

OP
encerent

encerent

@LeeLemonoil

Australia at the leading edge of this :
1627751068240.png

LeeLemonoil

@LeeLemonoil

Well fook it.... in fact, the first test - a Minor Country official with the first watermark Test proposal. They want us locked down and vaccinated on end

Tim Lundeen

P

Peatness

I am posting this not to indorse the Covid narrative but to draw attention to the Iceland vaccinating almost all its population. As for the surge in cases I say stop testing!

TeslaFan

Kinda weird double-speak that a true media watcher can ingest no problem.

This contradiction between the first and second paragraph is apparently done on purpose. The idea is that two groups of people can read the exact same news and reach two opposite conclusions. Somebody here has already linked this blog, so here's again the article that explains the origins in more detail:

Missenger

It's semantic propaganda, "the world of the goyim", drown the world in lies while raping the land and the populace to death.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals