Friend lost his smell and taste after covid. Did something really help for this in here ?

K

Kayaker

@tankasnowgod

Man seriously. You can’t be serious. Everything else is responsible for it but not covid even all of those people have a positive test.

Just take this forum as example.

Now type in „smell and taste“ in the search bar.

Go through all those pages.

Realize that there’s pretty much only threads with loss of smell and taste in connection with covid and before that - nothing.

Go figure.
The masks and PCR tests are causing that.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod

Man seriously. You can’t be serious. Everything else is responsible for it but not covid even all of those people have a positive test.
I still have yet to see proof this "Novel Corona Virus" even exists. So yes, I certainly think the well established 35+ additional causes, plus excessive use of nasal irritants like cleaning chemicals, nasal swabs in testing, and excessive mask use could fully account for any "increase." As could the non-stop propaganda. Maybe just drawing attention to something that was rarely noticed or talked about before.

And the tests are useless. When run at a cycle count of 35, they can produce 97% false positives.

And they are often being run at 40 or 45 cycles. A "positive" result on a Covid test can mean there is a greater than 97% chance that you DON'T have this "Novel Corona Virus," even if it does exist.

Realize that there’s pretty much only threads with loss of smell and taste in connection with covid and before that - nothing.
So what? That isn't a scientific paper, or exercise. And it does nothing to talk about the rate "before" and "after." People on this forum weren't talking about deaths of on field soccer players before the Demonvax either. But lo, there were 9 such deaths in 2019, and 14 in 2021. More, to be sure, but not as dramatic a rise as the previous lack of discussion about on field deaths of soccer players may have lead you to believe.

If this is your "proof" that this symptom increased, this is no proof at all. Again, how about any sort of study comparing rates of loss of smell from say, 2017 to 2020 or 2021? Maybe published in the Lancet or BMJ? Then we can look at their methodology and see how well done it may be.

You know as well as everyone else that there has been a two year propaganda campaign going on, trying to convince everyone that they are sick with so called "Covid." It doesn't prove it happens at a higher rate, or that a "Novel Corona Virus" is causing it. It only proves that people posting here react to what they hear on TV and Social Media.

And again, if you look, you can find plenty of people talking about loss of taste and smell on various social media and other channels well before December 2019.

OP
M

Motif

The masks and PCR tests are causing that.
? why do you think this ???!!!!!

Those are just assumptions based on absolutely nothing! Enough people lost it and went to testing because of it and were positive.

People had it before testing and masks! From beginning on a major symptom is complete loss of smell and taste!

You guys have excuses for everything.

Why do health care workers who wear masks not have increased loss of smell and taste? I mean I know a few and there have never been issues like this.

Guys pls

tankasnowgod

Those are just assumptions based on absolutely nothing!
And once again, speaking of absolutely nothing.....
Why do health care workers who wear masks not have increased loss of smell and taste? I mean I know a few and there have never been issues like this.
Source? You haven't cited ANYTHING to back up what you are saying. Not a journal article in something like the Lancet, not a survey from the New York Times or CNN, not an article on Medium or from an independent blog, not a video on Bitchute, NOTHING.

What is your source for healthcare workers not having increased loss of smell and taste as compared to the general population, in any year prior to 2019?

K

Kayaker

? why do you think this ???!!!!!

Those are just assumptions based on absolutely nothing! Enough people lost it and went to testing because of it and were positive.

People had it before testing and masks! From beginning on a major symptom is complete loss of smell and taste!

You guys have excuses for everything.

Guys pls
PCR tests obviously harm the sense of smell.

Masks contain nanoparticles, which harm the sense of smell.

Viruses can cause loss of smell, but they increased the incidence of this symptom with masks and PCR tests.

A person can have covid symptoms with a negative PCR result or be asymptomatic with a positive PCR result. Thus, it's impossible to tell whether someone has covid or not, let alone if loss of smell is from a virus or the new, common causes.

OP
M

Motif

And once again, speaking of absolutely nothing.....

Source? You haven't cited ANYTHING to back up what you are saying. Not a journal article in something like the Lancet, not a survey from the New York Times or CNN, not an article on Medium or from an independent blog, not a video on Bitchute, NOTHING.

What is your source for healthcare workers not having increased loss of smell and taste as compared to the general population, in any year prior to 2019?

What is the proof that there is not an invisible pink horse flying through your room right now?

Many of those cases around me and many others, in this forum , but you are in denial.

tankasnowgod

What is the proof that there is not an invisible pink horse flying through your room right now?
Ridiculous non-sequitur. I cited a study showing that 97% of positive COVID tests are false positives. So, if you test positive, you are still more likely to NOT have the virus.
Many of those cases around me and many others, in this forum , but you are in denial.
Cases? Cases based on what? Tests that return at least 97% false positives? Symptoms that 100% overlap with Common Cold and Flu symptoms?

I base those statements on that study I cited from the journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases above, and the "official" Covid symptoms on the CDC website-

You're the one who's on very shaky ground, as you can't cite any sources when directly asked for it, again, and again.

And you're the one who tagged me into this thread in the first place. I had nothing really to offer based on the title, and wouldn't have seen it had you not tagged me.

Believe anything you want, but I don't think your beliefs are based on anything solid. If they are, it's time to cite whatever you are basing your beliefs on.

OP
M

Motif

Ridiculous non-sequitur. I cited a study showing that 97% of positive COVID tests are false positives. So, if you test positive, you are still more likely to NOT have the virus.

Cases? Cases based on what? Tests that return at least 97% false positives? Symptoms that 100% overlap with Common Cold and Flu symptoms?

I base those statements on that study I cited from the journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases above, and the "official" Covid symptoms on the CDC website-

You're the one who's on very shaky ground, as you can't cite any sources when directly asked for it, again, and again.

And you're the one who tagged me into this thread in the first place. I had nothing really to offer based on the title, and wouldn't have seen it had you not tagged me.

Believe anything you want, but I don't think your beliefs are based on anything solid. If they are, it's time to cite whatever you are basing your beliefs on.

I have to ask again: would you discuss this stuff with somebody with an other opinion?

Just a random science dude on reddit for example?
Maybe you could convince me that I’m wrong on covid. I would really ginuinely interested in this.

Maybe I’m really wrong and misleaded.

Ben.

I have to ask again: would you discuss this stuff with somebody with an other opinion?

Maybe you could convince me that I’m wrong on covid. I would really ginuinely interested in this.

Maybe I’m really wrong and misleaded.

Don't they ban alot of things on reddit that is not "following the narrative"? They are also realy harsh about what study one is allowed to post in regards to covid.
Arguing on reddit is like jumping in a pool of sharks that will result in insults rather than civlised discussion.

I remember being almost eaten alive when i suggested on the balding support subreddit that it may not be genetics causing the issue and chronic livelong medication (finasteride) that ruins your fertility among other things might be a bad idea. Uff, no thanks.

I've a counter proposal:

Perhaps you can go on reddit, find a argument with a very well established theory that explains your question in a way you deem acceptable, along with it the studies its based on and we can discuss it here for all Peatarians to look at it and broaden our horizon?

tankasnowgod

Sure. Aren't I doing that right now?
I'm not on Reddit. No desire to be.
I mean, is the study I posted showing that PCR tests run at 35 cycles or more returning 97% false positives not a good starting point? It's freely available, so you can read the whole thing.

I'm not exactly sure what your views are on Covid, but when the main way to detect said disease can correctly identify it less than 3% of the time, doesn't that call pretty much everything about "Covid" into question?

OP
M

Motif

can people still join this forum? Not really , right?
I would try to get somebody in here then, but I think it’s not possible for whatever reasons.

Of course I have an other opinion , but I‘m not a scientist , biologist or whatever

K

Kayaker

Don't they ban alot of things on reddit that is not "following the narrative"? They are also realy harsh about what study one is allowed to post in regards to covid.
Arguing on reddit is like jumping in a pool of sharks that will result in insults rather than civlised discussion.
That's true. Ironically, the best way to take advantage of reddit is to argue against the beliefs of subreddits and get downvotes.
I remember being almost eaten alive when i suggested on the balding support subreddit that it may not be genetics causing the issue and chronic livelong medication (finasteride) that ruins your fertility among other things might be a bad idea. Uff, no thanks.
You get eaten alive if you go to a transgender subreddit and call it a mental illness. Different subreddits = different echo chambers. The point system encourages people to post things that promote the beliefs of a subreddit.

akgrrrl

Sure. Aren't I doing that right now?

I'm not on Reddit. No desire to be.

I mean, is the study I posted showing that PCR tests run at 35 cycles or more returning 97% false positives not a good starting point? It's freely available, so you can read the whole thing.

I'm not exactly sure what your views are on Covid, but when the main way to detect said disease can correctly identify it less than 3% of the time, doesn't that call pretty much everything about "Covid" into question?
You were so kind and patient on this thread, thankyou for your methodical persistence and insistence, it teaches we perennial students ways of discernment and discourse at many levels.

AlaskaJono

@tankasnowgod

Go figure.
"Do NOT LOOK at the search engine behind the curtain", Just sayin'. They are very biased, and the algorithm particularly with Goo is Extremely tricky and can be very biased.

Examples: I had a friend look up how to make bone broth soup, and he said he found recipes for 20-24 hours. I said no way, and tried myself on google, and most recipes were from Millenial types who don't know squat (they are just regurging). on the 8th or 9th page was legitimate info regarding the proper healthy way to do broth, from Weston Price folks I think. ON the 9th page! Another Ex: 2008 searched up re "swine flu vaccine research" and after 10 min came up with great infor regarding Jeffery Taubenberger from NIH and how he did research on this (Lucy human carcass frozen in Alaska tundra and she "died from Spanish Flu" in 1919). So... he was also working with Pharma in Switzerland, and his research papers for the US gov't that we paid for were word for word found in the Patent of the "vaccine" produced there, Novartis. I searched it out 7 years later and nowhere to be found on google...page after page.

It is there, just need a different search engine. And ... I did happen to lose my sense of smell and taste 40 years ago from a flu in High school... came back after a month. And my tongue went purple.... and stayed that way for 4-6 months. Weird eh?

K

Kayaker

"Do NOT LOOK at the search engine behind the curtain", Just sayin'. They are very biased, and the algorithm particularly with Goo is Extremely tricky and can be very biased.

Examples: I had a friend look up how to make bone broth soup, and he said he found recipes for 20-24 hours. I said no way, and tried myself on google, and most recipes were from Millenial types who don't know squat (they are just regurging). on the 8th or 9th page was legitimate info regarding the proper healthy way to do broth, from Weston Price folks I think. ON the 9th page! Another Ex: 2008 searched up re "swine flu vaccine research" and after 10 min came up with great infor regarding Jeffery Taubenberger from NIH and how he did research on this (Lucy human carcass frozen in Alaska tundra and she "died from Spanish Flu" in 1919). So... he was also working with Pharma in Switzerland, and his research papers for the US gov't that we paid for were word for word found in the Patent of the "vaccine" produced there, Novartis. I searched it out 7 years later and nowhere to be found on google...page after page.

It is there, just need a different search engine. And ... I did happen to lose my sense of smell and taste 40 years ago from a flu in High school... came back after a month. And my tongue went purple.... and stayed that way for 4-6 months. Weird eh?
Lady Googa has apparently been burying RPF results. I surprisingly get RPF results not even searching for RP-related things sometimes.

Does the page still exist? I found a webpage with revealing information which I knew for a fact to be true, but I looked a year later, and I couldn't find it. I found it using DuckDuckGo, and searched again using it.

I have no idea what some person who died of Spanish Flu has to do with a Swine Flu vaccine.

AlaskaJono

Lady Googa has apparently been burying RPF results. I surprisingly get RPF results not even searching for RP-related things sometimes.

Does the page still exist? I found a webpage with revealing information which I knew for a fact to be true, but I looked a year later, and I couldn't find it. I found it using DuckDuckGo, and searched again using it.

I have no idea what some person who died of Spanish Flu has to do with a Swine Flu vaccine.
Yes re DDG too, I have noticed less than good results in the last 2 months. DDG uses bing mainly as I just searched it on Yandex!
;-( time to look for another engine. Maybe Qwant.

Sorry with the loss of plot re 1918 flu story, I was in a hurry and hit post, when I should have refrained. The MAIN point was that the information is not found on googa at all anymore. SEnsored... . One must search with another search engine. The story of the 1918 flu and "Lucy" the corpse buried in the tundra is that the US gov't official Dr. Taubenberger was working at the "Army" Fort Dietrich facility to get genetic material sorted for you know, science, and within weeks of him sequencing the genome of the influenza virus Novartis International AG applied for a provisional patent "Split Influenza Vaccine with Adjuvants" in 2005. Then was granted on February 19, 2009. Time for a pandemic as the history goes. (That's when I learned that it is fine and dandy for these gov't officials to double dip = public/private and yeah the public pays for it, at the beginning and at the end!)

The so-called "Swine Flu" grabbing of 2009 is actually a recombinant, or "split-influenza" virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). Anyhow, here is a site I found today regarding the same info I found in 2009. Swine Flu 2009.

akgrrrl

Good work, bud.
Quant...hmmm
Yes re DDG too, I have noticed less than good results in the last 2 months. DDG uses bing mainly as I just searched it on Yandex!
;-( time to look for another engine. Maybe Qwant.

Sorry with the loss of plot re 1918 flu story, I was in a hurry and hit post, when I should have refrained. The MAIN point was that the information is not found on googa at all anymore. SEnsored... . One must search with another search engine. The story of the 1918 flu and "Lucy" the corpse buried in the tundra is that the US gov't official Dr. Taubenberger was working at the "Army" Fort Dietrich facility to get genetic material sorted for you know, science, and within weeks of him sequencing the genome of the influenza virus Novartis International AG applied for a provisional patent "Split Influenza Vaccine with Adjuvants" in 2005. Then was granted on February 19, 2009. Time for a pandemic as the history goes. (That's when I learned that it is fine and dandy for these gov't officials to double dip = public/private and yeah the public pays for it, at the beginning and at the end!)

The so-called "Swine Flu" grabbing of 2009 is actually a recombinant, or "split-influenza" virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). Anyhow, here is a site I found today regarding the same info I found in 2009. Swine Flu 2009.

cravelife80

I think Dr. Peat may have recently mentioned Vitamin A as helping with the loss of smell/taste. I forget which podcast, may have been on one of the recent Timpone interviews.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I always have had bad sense of smell for years before Covid.

But I had a sinus headache last week and took a hot shower to help relieve it and after I sprayed soloban from idealabs on my face and a little went up my nose and burned a little bit but it helped with my sinus headache and sprayed more about a half hour later deliberately up my nose and my headache went away. But I’ve been doing every couple of days or so and my sense of smell has been getting better and clearer sinuses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals