Forced vaccination and detainment of unvaccinated in New York

Mauritio

As Peat said: They want to systemically murder us and the situation is desperate.

They're planning to detain the unvaccinated and even force-vaccinate them.
This will be decided on January 5th, so in just 2 weeks.
Normally I would have seen no chance of this law passing ,but these days you never know.
New Yorkers, better plan your exit!

"The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates – including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments – the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or “reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.”

The department can decide to hold a person or group of people in a medical facility or any other they deem appropriate. The language is purposefully vague.

Though the bill attempts to state that no one shall be held for more than 60 days, the language allows for court orders to waive this maximum detention time. After 60 days, the court is allowed an additional 90 days to consider the detention of an individual, a cycle that can last indefinitely per the opinion of the department.

It goes on to state that the Bill will “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,” essentially giving the government the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Could. They have been talking about such things for a year now
Yes, let's hope for the best . But would fit right in their agenda.
There's also plans to deny coverage for unvaccinated ,concerning health care. It refers only to covid-related treatment/costs... at first at least .

Perry Staltic

Yes, let's hope for the best . But would fit right in their agenda.
There's also plans to deny coverage for unvaccinated ,concerning health care. It refers only to covid-related treatment/costs... at first at least .

Considering what covid treatments are, that would be an absolute blessing. Imagine being able to go to a hospital for an unrelated need and not having to worry about being "treated" for covid.

Makrosky

Considering what covid treatments are, that would be an absolute blessing. Imagine being able to go to a hospital for an unrelated need and not having to worry about being "treated" for covid.
hahahaha good point!!!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Aren't they referring to the financial aspect and not the treatment ?
Meaning you will get the same treatment, but you'll have to pay all of it yourself .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Where did he say this?
It's from the email advice thread:

"The perception of possibility can make the energetic difference, for a rat, of swimming for hours, instead of drowning immediately. (...) People need to start understanding that the system is systematically murdering them, and understanding that the situation is desperate, they need to see that solidarity with life, against capital, is their hope."
-RP (2018!)

Perry Staltic

Aren't they referring to the financial aspect and not the treatment ?
Meaning you will get the same treatment, but you'll have to pay all of it yourself .

I have no idea. I'd tell them up front I refuse their service and won't pay them anything.

K

Kayaker

It's from the email advice thread:

"The perception of possibility can make the energetic difference, for a rat, of swimming for hours, instead of drowning immediately. (...) People need to start understanding that the system is systematically murdering them, and understanding that the situation is desperate, they need to see that solidarity with life, against capital, is their hope."
-RP (2018!)
So people are rats who are drowning and don't understand that there are far islands or least close pieces of debris that they can use to stay afloat, and not rely on Big Brother's iron slave ship to survive. I think idealists (liberals) are more likely to prefer the belief of an island, but they are told "There is no island!", and since they've never seen it, they don't believe in it. Conservatives would be more content in floating around on pieces of debris, which they've seen, possibly finding a raft or tiny stretch of land somewhere.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

tankasnowgod

They're planning to detain the unvaccinated and even force-vaccinate them.
No evidence of this in the bill.
This will be decided on January 5th, so in just 2 weeks.
Normally I would have seen no chance of this law passing ,but these days you never know.
New Yorkers, better plan your exit!
I agree that everyone should get out of New York, but does anyone actually READ THE BILL? And then understand it, maybe with the help of a Black's Law Dictionary?

Stop relying on people who don't understand law or the implications to give you their opinion of what this means.

It's the same sorts of people that thought that Executive Order 6102 somehow applied to the living men and women of the several states. It didn't. The head of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government clearly doesn't have that sort of authority.

"The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates – including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments – the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or “reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.”
Wrong. Yes, it does talk about individuals, but not "groups of people." The bill itself talks about "groups of persons."

2. Upon determining by clear and convincing evidence that the health 9 of others is or may be endangered by a case, contact or carrier, or suspected case, contact or carrier of a contagious disease that, in the opinion of the governor, after consultation with the commissioner, may pose an imminent and significant threat to the public health resulting in severe morbidity or high mortality, the governor or his or her delegee, including, but not limited to the commissioner or the heads of local health departments, may order the removal and/or detention of such a person or of a group of such persons by issuing a single order, identifying such persons either by name or by a reasonably specific description of the individuals or group being detained.

Such person or group of persons shall be detained in a medical facility or other appropriate facility or premises designated by the governor or his or her 21 delegee and complying with subdivision five of this section.

Just like everything else, they don't actually have authority over the people, living men and women. The reason in simple, in The Republic, the people are sovereign, and government derives it's authority from the people. It's clearly spelled out in our founding documents. It doesn't matter what bills they pass, they can't get around this fact, which is the foundation that everything rests on.

They can only "trick" you into complying or contracting with them, which they do, albeit with deceptive practices.

Anna Von Reitz has written about this several times, as have others-

You can

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

No evidence of this in the bill.
"require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,”

Thanks for chiming in . How does this quote fit in here? I havent read the actual bill, but found this quote in 2 news articles.
Just like everything else, they don't actually have authority over the people, living men and women. The reason in simple, in The Republic, the people are sovereign, and government derives it's authority from the people. It's clearly spelled out in our founding documents. It doesn't matter what bills they pass, they can't get around this fact, which is the foundation that everything rests on.

They can only "trick" you into complying or contracting with them, which they do, albeit with deceptive practices.
I don't known if that's true, but it doesnt really matter if enough people dont know about it, they will comply and it doesn't seem to be common knowledge.
So what are you going to do if the police knocks on your door to detain and force vaccinate you? Say: "we're people not persons" ? I doubt that will convince them.

JamesGatz

Sh** I'm kind of stuck here atm - I heard that New York doesn't have a DB so I'm thinking how would they know ? I know numerous people that got app verified with a magic card - I hope this never comes into fruition

Birdie

From this article:

The bill is obtuse in the extreme, and grants the state permission to remove and detain someone defined as “a significant threat to public health.” Those of you who have watched the creation of Quarantine Camps in Australia, and those who noted the ongoing activity in Australia seems designed to be a beta test for the USA, will quickly see the common thread with this proposal in New York.

Birdie

Same article says:

The bill also says the government can, “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination.” That seems like this bill gives the state the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Same article says:

The bill also says the government can, “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination.” That seems like this bill gives the state the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them.
It seems like it. And if they manipulate the cycles of a PCR-Test enough, anyone can be positive.

K

Kayaker

"require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,”

Thanks for chiming in . How does this quote fit in here? I havent read the actual bill, but found this quote in 2 news articles.

I don't known if that's true, but it doesnt really matter if enough people dont know about it, they will comply and it doesn't seem to be common knowledge.
So what are you going to do if the police knocks on your door to detain and force vaccinate you? Say: "we're people not persons" ? I doubt that will convince them.
But is an "individual" a man (people) or person (persons)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals