Forced vaccination and detainment of unvaccinated in New York

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

tankasnowgod

"require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,”

Thanks for chiming in . How does this quote fit in here? I havent read the actual bill, but found this quote in 2 news articles.
The definition of "individual" and "person" are basically the same, if you look in a Black's Law Dictionary. They both refer to businesses, corporations, organizations, and legal fictions.

If you look at the start of the bill, they refer to "cases, contacts, and carriers." How would they know this, if they didn't get it from, say, a Covid test? Most people grant permission to be traced and such without thinking about it.
I don't known if that's true, but it doesnt really matter if enough people dont know about it, they will comply and it doesn't seem to be common knowledge.
True. After all, if you are holding a Royal Flush, but don't bother to learn the rules of poker or look at your cards, anyone can bluff you out of (what would be) your winnings, regardless of the hand they hold. But whose fault is that?

I was watching a video with Jean Keating, and he kept on stating "If you want to know who the enemy is in this country, look in the mirror. It's you. Y O U." The more I dig deeper and understand what's going on, the more I see what he was referring to.
So what are you going to do if the police knocks on your door to detain and force vaccinate you? Say: "we're people not persons" ? I doubt that will convince them.
I don't think this scenario will ever happen. I never even seen the Amway model of door to door vaccination sales, like Biden promised. There just aren't that many military or police in this country, and they can't enter your home without a warrant, unless you invite them in. They simply don't have the numbers or authority to do this, not on any sort of grand scale. They really do need the unvaxxed to volunteer. There's too many of us (with them even admitting now that, whoops, we overcounted the number of vaxxed, maybe by some massive factor), and too many privately held weapons in The Republic (after all, the 2nd Amendment was put in place to stop a tyrannical government).

rothko

Can anyone confirm that there is any intention to bring this to a vote? It was proposed in Jan 6 2021. From other news articles, it is not clear to me that there is an intention to vote on this.

Please do not twist this. Politico is not reliable news. I am just wondering what is the actual truth.

The pulse article says:

"In the next legislative session beginning January 5th, 2022, the New York Senate and Assembly could vote on a bill that would grant permissions to remove and detain cases, contacts, carriers, or anyone suspected of presenting a “significant threat to public health” and remove them from public life on an indefinite basis." [my emphasis not theirs]

The question is, is this "could" just mean its theoretically possible, or there are state senators that are trying to bring it to a vote.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Can anyone confirm that there is any intention to bring this to a vote? It was proposed in Jan 6 2021. From other news articles, it is not clear to me that there is an intention to vote on this.

Please do not twist this. Politico is not reliable news. I am just wondering what is the actual truth.

The pulse article says:

"In the next legislative session beginning January 5th, 2022, the New York Senate and Assembly could vote on a bill that would grant permissions to remove and detain cases, contacts, carriers, or anyone suspected of presenting a “significant threat to public health” and remove them from public life on an indefinite basis." [my emphasis not theirs]

The question is, is this "could" just mean its theoretically possible, or there are state senators that are trying to bring it to a vote.
Can only find 6th of January 2021!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"According to the New York State Senate, the current iteration of the bill is “in Committee.” This means that the claims that the senate has passed this bill are incorrect. One New York News outlet has also stated that the bill is unlikely to become law."

Peatful

"According to the New York State Senate, the current iteration of the bill is “in Committee.” This means that the claims that the senate has passed this bill are incorrect. One New York News outlet has also stated that the bill is unlikely to become law."
Why trust a news outlet?
Why trust our politicians?

I reached out to a NYC friend of mine. I don’t know if she is confused- but she said this:
“NY passed a bill last year as well that gave law enforcement the ability to take people to isolation camps”.
Got by with no resistance. No fanfare.

This is her report. I have zero idea if this is accurate.

rothko

Thanks
Why trust a news outlet?
Why trust our politicians?

I reached out to a NYC friend of mine. I don’t know if she is confused- but she said this:
“NY passed a bill last year as well that gave law enforcement the ability to take people to isolation camps”.
Got by with no resistance. No fanfare.

This is her report. I have zero idea if this is accurate.
I dont. Im just saying you have to know what is real and what is false. it is important. falsify the world and you will be lost!

I think unless there is some compelling evidence that they are willing to bring this to a vote, then this is not totally accurate and a scare tactic. I like Kassam who runs the pulse, but doesnt mean its true

Peatful

Thanks

I dont. Im just saying you have to know what is real and what is false. it is important. falsify the world and you will be lost!

I think unless there is some compelling evidence that they are willing to bring this to a vote, then this is not totally accurate and a scare tactic. I like Kassam who runs the pulse, but doesnt mean its true
Do you believe that NY will rise up in resistance?
How do you guess things will proceed if this is heading towards reality?

The world will be watching....
Especially, my little world....

rothko

Do you believe that NY will rise up in resistance?
How do you guess things will proceed if this is heading towards reality?

The world will be watching....
Especially, my little world....
NY i dont have much hope for. People may if things progress fast enough, but if they push slowly there will be not enough resistance. If these things are coming, then run! RUN FOR THE HILLS! its sad when you dont need to reference nazism, bc the reference doesnt even need to be made

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

NY i dont have much hope for. People may if things progress fast enough, but if they push slowly there will be not enough resistance. If these things are coming, then run! RUN FOR THE HILLS! its sad when you dont need to reference nazism, bc the reference doesnt even need to be made
Yes I agree. I talked to ray about it and he said the pandemic showed that 2/3 of the population agree to whatever the government decides ...

tankasnowgod

its sad when you dont need to reference nazism, bc the reference doesnt even need to be made
But the comparison isn't apt.

For whatever the Germans crimes were, they actually fought AGAISNT Communism and the Bolsheviks, and ushered in a good, solid economy based on barter (seeing as Germany didn't have any Gold or Silver, thanks to the Treaty of Versailles), and had everyone set up nice financially through the 30's. It truly was an economic miracle

With massive unemployment, debasing of the currency, encouraging debauchery, and concentrating wealth into a handful of entities, this feels more like the Weimar Republic.

Birdie

Another big fear push coming :
From the article:

Division has been used as a tool by some of the most dangerous leaders throughout history. One of the more famous examples was “the clean versus unclean” agenda of Germany.

The White House has a message in advance of, and in preparation for, a national address on a new set of federal rules and regulations that will be carried out unilaterally by the Biden administration:

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

But the comparison isn't apt.

For whatever the Germans crimes were, they actually fought AGAISNT Communism and the Bolsheviks, and ushered in a good, solid economy based on barter (seeing as Germany didn't have any Gold or Silver, thanks to the Treaty of Versailles), and had everyone set up nice financially through the 30's. It truly was an economic miracle

With massive unemployment, debasing of the currency, encouraging debauchery, and concentrating wealth into a handful of entities, this feels more like the Weimar Republic.
This is how Hitler convinced the people. I think he was internationally admired for a long time. He was even time's man of the year in 1938.

BTW the ghettos in Warsaw were originally put in place for "health" reasons, because they said Jews spread infectious diseases.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Another big fear push coming :

From the article:

Division has been used as a tool by some of the most dangerous leaders throughout history. One of the more famous examples was “the clean versus unclean” agenda of Germany.

The White House has a message in advance of, and in preparation for, a national address on a new set of federal rules and regulations that will be carried out unilaterally by the Biden administration:
The language they use is really concerning.

frannybananny

As Peat said: They want to systemically murder us and the situation is desperate.

They're planning to detain the unvaccinated and even force-vaccinate them.
This will be decided on January 5th, so in just 2 weeks.
Normally I would have seen no chance of this law passing ,but these days you never know.
New Yorkers, better plan your exit!

"The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates – including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments – the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or “reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.”

The department can decide to hold a person or group of people in a medical facility or any other they deem appropriate. The language is purposefully vague.

Though the bill attempts to state that no one shall be held for more than 60 days, the language allows for court orders to waive this maximum detention time. After 60 days, the court is allowed an additional 90 days to consider the detention of an individual, a cycle that can last indefinitely per the opinion of the department.

It goes on to state that the Bill will “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,” essentially giving the government the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them."

YIKES!

frannybananny

The definition of "individual" and "person" are basically the same, if you look in a Black's Law Dictionary. They both refer to businesses, corporations, organizations, and legal fictions.

If you look at the start of the bill, they refer to "cases, contacts, and carriers." How would they know this, if they didn't get it from, say, a Covid test? Most people grant permission to be traced and such without thinking about it.

True. After all, if you are holding a Royal Flush, but don't bother to learn the rules of poker or look at your cards, anyone can bluff you out of (what would be) your winnings, regardless of the hand they hold. But whose fault is that?

I was watching a video with Jean Keating, and he kept on stating "If you want to know who the enemy is in this country, look in the mirror. It's you. Y O U." The more I dig deeper and understand what's going on, the more I see what he was referring to.

I don't think this scenario will ever happen. I never even seen the Amway model of door to door vaccination sales, like Biden promised. There just aren't that many military or police in this country, and they can't enter your home without a warrant, unless you invite them in. They simply don't have the numbers or authority to do this, not on any sort of grand scale. They really do need the unvaxxed to volunteer. There's too many of us (with them even admitting now that, whoops, we overcounted the number of vaxxed, maybe by some massive factor), and too many privately held weapons in The Republic (after all, the 2nd Amendment was put in place to stop a tyrannical government).
They don't have to knock on your door and you not invite them in. If theis passes they can detain you anytime you go to the hospital for any reason or even detain you in shopping malls.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals