Forced vaccination and detainment of unvaccinated in New York

rothko

Despite the fact that there were plenty of neutral countries in WWII, like Turkey, Austrialian, Brazil, China, Canada and many others?
australia wasnt neutral, neither was brazil or canada or china. turkey was neutral

Birdie

their crimes were killing 6 million jews and blacks, gays, gypsies, etc.
Yes, and Christians like Bonhoeffer who spoke out. Recently, I found out around 400 Catholic Priests were included... Every time I hear, "There are more of us than there are of them" I think of this and of the millions killed in Russia, and etc.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
As Peat said: They want to systemically murder us and the situation is desperate.

They're planning to detain the unvaccinated and even force-vaccinate them.
This will be decided on January 5th, so in just 2 weeks.
Normally I would have seen no chance of this law passing ,but these days you never know.
New Yorkers, better plan your exit!

"The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates – including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments – the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or “reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.”

The department can decide to hold a person or group of people in a medical facility or any other they deem appropriate. The language is purposefully vague.

Though the bill attempts to state that no one shall be held for more than 60 days, the language allows for court orders to waive this maximum detention time. After 60 days, the court is allowed an additional 90 days to consider the detention of an individual, a cycle that can last indefinitely per the opinion of the department.

It goes on to state that the Bill will “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,” essentially giving the government the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them."

Great.. WA state has unused camps. ? hopefully turning of my track and trace app helps. Lol. However, I sat in someone’s car right outside their door (not a smart car with apps) and my phone asked me if I’d like suggestions on where to go. I had turned on all my privacy settings bc the update reset them. Hopefully, we’re not screwed.

Lollipop2

Note: A previous version of this article mentioned a vote on the bill on January 5th 2022, that is the date of the legislative session in general, not the date of the vote on Bill A416.
The bill sponsor withdrew the bill. I think Steve Kirch’s blog on substack mentioned it. Somewhere I read it - forget where...

Birdie

The bill sponsor withdrew the bill. I think Steve Kirch’s blog on substack mentioned it. Somewhere I read it - forget where...
Tankasnowgod was talking about it somewhere which made me check it. Anyway, sparked useful discussion and sure to come up again there or elsewhere.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Note: A previous version of this article mentioned a vote on the bill on January 5th 2022, that is the date of the legislative session in general, not the date of the vote on Bill A416.
Thanks!

Donttreadonme

No evidence of this in the bill.

I agree that everyone should get out of New York, but does anyone actually READ THE BILL? And then understand it, maybe with the help of a Black's Law Dictionary?

Stop relying on people who don't understand law or the implications to give you their opinion of what this means.

It's the same sorts of people that thought that Executive Order 6102 somehow applied to the living men and women of the several states. It didn't. The head of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government clearly doesn't have that sort of authority.

Wrong. Yes, it does talk about individuals, but not "groups of people." The bill itself talks about "groups of persons."

Just like everything else, they don't actually have authority over the people, living men and women. The reason in simple, in The Republic, the people are sovereign, and government derives it's authority from the people. It's clearly spelled out in our founding documents. It doesn't matter what bills they pass, they can't get around this fact, which is the foundation that everything rests on.

They can only "trick" you into complying or contracting with them, which they do, albeit with deceptive practices.

Anna Von Reitz has written about this several times, as have others-

You can
I'm sorry but that site you posted is junk

Donttreadonme

that was my exact thought 4 months in. i learned 60-70% of americans were closet fascists
Not fascists, just sheep. 80% of the colonists sat by passively watching the revolutionary war as a fact. Kings, Queens and emperors used this fact for thousands of years

Hugh Johnson

Well, that settles it then, yeah?

I would also say FDR bad. Absolute worst President in the history of the United States, completely selling out this country.

And Truman bad. He nuked innocent Japanese citizens when the war was basically over.

Yet somehow, neither Truman nor Stalin nor any member of the US or Red Army faced charges at Nuremburg. Hmmm. You don't think it's because it was only Allied countries sat in judgement, do you? Despite the fact that there were plenty of neutral countries in WWII, like Turkey, Austrialian, Brazil, China, Canada and many others?

View: https://youtu.be/8JOpPNra4bw

Yes. Yes you are.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals