Forced vaccination and detainment of unvaccinated in New York

David PS

As Peat said: They want to systemically murder us and the situation is desperate.

They're planning to detain the unvaccinated and even force-vaccinate them.
This will be decided on January 5th, so in just 2 weeks.
Normally I would have seen no chance of this law passing ,but these days you never know.
New Yorkers, better plan your exit!

"The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates – including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments – the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or “reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.”

The department can decide to hold a person or group of people in a medical facility or any other they deem appropriate. The language is purposefully vague.

Though the bill attempts to state that no one shall be held for more than 60 days, the language allows for court orders to waive this maximum detention time. After 60 days, the court is allowed an additional 90 days to consider the detention of an individual, a cycle that can last indefinitely per the opinion of the department.

It goes on to state that the Bill will “require an individual who has been exposed to or infected by a contagious disease to complete an appropriate, prescribed course of treatment, preventive medication or vaccination,” essentially giving the government the right to detain anyone they want and forcibly vaccinate them."

I suspected that the rapid removal of former Governor Cuomo was for a reason. He might have vetoed this bill once it is past. The new governor is likely to rubber stamp it. I moved my son out of NYC last month.

tankasnowgod

I suspected that the rapid removal of former Governor Cuomo was for a reason. He might have vetoed this bill once it is past.
Literally the worst Lockdown Governor there was?

Man, those must be seriously rose tinted glasses you are wearing.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I still couldn't find any evidence that there's even plans to vote on this in 2 weeks. Yet ,it's getting more and more traction on Twitter.
I also couldn't find anything on if they voted on it THIS year or how it turned out.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This is from an article that's almost one year old.
I'm no law expert, so what does it mean if they say it has been "introduced" 3 times before?

"The bill is Assembly Bill 416. While it's making the rounds on social media now, it was originally proposed in 2015 during the Ebola outbreak and has never once been heard by committee. It has been introduced in the 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2019-2020 legislative sessions, and the current session.

The bill was introduced by Assemblyman Nick Perry from Brooklyn. The bill was written in 2015 after a woman refused to quarantine after working closely with patients who had Ebola.

Perry wrote this on his Facebook page on Sunday regarding a416:
"Somewhere in the future there may be the need for people to protect from a person or persons carrying a very deadly and transmittable virus, and this bill is designed to ensure that our government could lawfully act protect all the people.

I am open to amendments that would address real concerns raised by critics and will quite happily accept suggestions that will improve the bill in regard to concerns to constitutional rights.”
-Assemblyman Nick Perry

According to an adviser of Governor Andrew Cuomo, the governor never knew this bill existed.

It apparently is six years old, has no Senate sponsor and has never moved out of committee. We have real problems to focus on and I urge the crazy uncles who are fueling this cut rate Qanon – and the politicians pandering to them -- to knock it off, turn off Proud Boy Twitter and take a walk or something,” wrote Rich Azzopardi Senior Advisor to the Governor.

To get a sense of just how many bills are proposed and never make it out of committee, in the 2019-2020 session 7,982 assembly bills didn’t make it out of committee. In the New York State Senate, 6,098 didn’t make it out of committee. In that same time period, 753 bills were signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo."

(Years-old bill that would allow state to detain contagious patients extremely unlikely to gain any traction in Albany)

tankasnowgod

I still couldn't find any evidence that there's even plans to vote on this in 2 weeks. Yet ,it's getting more and more traction on Twitter.
I also couldn't find anything on if they voted on it THIS year or how it turned out.
It's status is "In Committee"

All sorts of bills get introduced and never even voted upon. So this is nothing unique.

frannybananny

No evidence of this in the bill.

I agree that everyone should get out of New York, but does anyone actually READ THE BILL? And then understand it, maybe with the help of a Black's Law Dictionary?

Stop relying on people who don't understand law or the implications to give you their opinion of what this means.

It's the same sorts of people that thought that Executive Order 6102 somehow applied to the living men and women of the several states. It didn't. The head of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government clearly doesn't have that sort of authority.

Wrong. Yes, it does talk about individuals, but not "groups of people." The bill itself talks about "groups of persons."

Just like everything else, they don't actually have authority over the people, living men and women. The reason in simple, in The Republic, the people are sovereign, and government derives it's authority from the people. It's clearly spelled out in our founding documents. It doesn't matter what bills they pass, they can't get around this fact, which is the foundation that everything rests on.

They can only "trick" you into complying or contracting with them, which they do, albeit with deceptive practices.

Anna Von Reitz has written about this several times, as have others-

You can
This article is fascinating! Very hopeful, although by the time you've finished explaing what this article lays out, you will have gotten the jab or hauled away! lol. Policemen are not very understanding when confronted with scepticism.

tankasnowgod

Very hopeful, although by the time you've finished explaing what this article lays out, you will have gotten the jab or hauled away! lol. Policemen are not very understanding when confronted with scepticism.
Well, I also haven't even seen one incident of a policeman giving a vaccine to anyone, so I don't really think there is much concern in the first place.

Considering this entire topic is based on a six year old bill that has been introduced several times and never made it out of committee, it's a long way to go before you would even be faced with this possibility, at least in the several states.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

It's status is "In Committee"

All sorts of bills get introduced and never even voted upon. So this is nothing unique.
Someone seems to be reintroducing it over and over again ...
Let's just hope it stays in committee.

frannybananny

Well, I also haven't even seen one incident of a policeman giving a vaccine to anyone, so I don't really think there is much concern in the first place.

Considering this entire topic is based on a six year old bill that has been introduced several times and never made it out of committee, it's a long way to go before you would even be faced with this possibility, at least in the several states.
I didn't mean the policeman would give you the jabe. Lol....but haul you away to a facility that would do this. Alos, what do you mean by "the several states"?

tankasnowgod

I didn't mean the policeman would give you the jabe. Lol....but haul you away to a facility that would do this. Alos, what do you mean by "the several states"?
The Several States of the Union. You know, New York, California, Arizona, Florida, and the like.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

rothko

Yes I agree. I talked to ray about it and he said the pandemic showed that 2/3 of the population agree to whatever the government decides ...
that was my exact thought 4 months in. i learned 60-70% of americans were closet fascists

Last edited:

rothko

Yeah I am going to keep aware. But seems like not a real issue at the moment. I cannot find anything indicating this will come to a vote

rothko

For whatever the Germans crimes were, they actually fought AGAISNT Communism and the Bolsheviks, and ushered in a good, solid economy based on barter (seeing as Germany didn't have any Gold or Silver, thanks to the Treaty of Versailles), and had everyone set up nice financially through the 30's. It truly was an economic miracle
their crimes were killing 6 million jews and blacks, gays, gypsies, etc.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yeah I am going to keep aware. But seems like not a real issue at the moment. I cannot find anything indicating this will come to a vote
There's so many people freaking out about it on Twitter. Even accounts with 500k+ followers sharing it.

tankasnowgod

their crimes were killing 6 million jews and blacks, gays, gypsies, etc.
Um, I don't think the "6 Million" number includes any blacks. And if it did, why didn't Hitler attack any African countries? They were far closer than the United States or USSR. Africa is about, what, 20 or 50 miles away from Spain?

Nor gays or gypsies, really. That's always said to be the number of Jews that were gassed in various concentration camps. Of course, that brings up another issue..... Hitler only had control over 4.5 Million Jews at the height of his power. For this number to be accurate, Allied countries would have had to ship in about 1.5 Million Jews or more to be exterminated. Did they do this? Stalin was a pretty ruthless dictator, allowing millions to perish in his gulags, so it certainly is a possibility......

tankasnowgod

hitler bad. stalin bad. mao bad.

Well, that settles it then, yeah?

I would also say FDR bad. Absolute worst President in the history of the United States, completely selling out this country.

And Truman bad. He nuked innocent Japanese citizens when the war was basically over.

Yet somehow, neither Truman nor Stalin nor any member of the US or Red Army faced charges at Nuremburg. Hmmm. You don't think it's because it was only Allied countries sat in judgement, do you? Despite the fact that there were plenty of neutral countries in WWII, like Turkey, Austrialian, Brazil, China, Canada and many others?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals