Florida governor suspends all local COVID-19 emergency orders effective immediately

Giraffe

From the article: "The governor cited the widespread availability of COVID-19 vaccines as a prime reason why Floridians should be free of any local mandates."
So DeSantis is a vaccine=freedom guy. Not good.
The only solution is going to be a secession movement ... ideally stateless.

Presumed there has ever been a justification for the anti-covid measures, it makes sense to say that the availability of covid-19 vaccines is the reason to lift them.

Everyone who is scared of this cold virus and believes that an experimental so-called vaccine is a smaller risk than a possible natural infection can go and get the shot. And since the vaccinees are protected (this is what a vaccine is supposed to do) there is no need for any further measures. Is the apple you eat only good for you if I eat one too?

If this politician can be trusted is a different question.

achillea

The Governor in Colorado is still living in the AIDS scare because so many of his friends were doing poppers. He is afraid of his own shadow but of course electing a homosexual yehudin is very appealing to the twits in Boulder.
I remember Nancy Reagan saying that good people need to step forward and run for political office. This is true even if you do not like her politics. We have all ignored it long enough.
Oh the great Governors are raising that which should never have been lowered. Shame on them and on Donald Trump for not stopping it in its tracks. Shills the lot of them!

If people en masse refuse the masks then business will capitulate. ALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE EXISTS TO SERVE THE PUBLIC. They will come around or go extinct. There are businesses here in my drudge town that think they will dictate similar terms. I have walked out of all of them and spend my money on line whereas I used to live by the creed that I support my local community.
I really hope that this will be the case.

Rick K

The Governor in Colorado is still living in the AIDS scare because so many of his friends were doing poppers. He is afraid of his own shadow but of course electing a homosexual yehudin is very appealing to the twits in Boulder.
I remember Nancy Reagan saying that good people need to step forward and run for political office. This is true even if you do not like her politics. We have all ignored it long enough.
Oh the great Governors are raising that which should never have been lowered. Shame on them and on Donald Trump for not stopping it in its tracks. Shills the lot of them!
:salute

Regina

Hugh Johnson

jdrop

Meanwhile in NJ. I thought it was a joke. It is not. They are also giving out nightclub vip passes at select vax sites, as an incentive. They did just roll back some restrictions as well. This gov is up for reelection this year, so he has delivered pot legalization, free beer and vip cards and it will probably work.

Screenshot_20210505-071848_Chrome.jpg

L

Lord Cola

Imagine agreeing to get injected for a can of shitty beer. "Gaslight Brewery"... lol

lilsticky

It's probably a good time to start wearing a mask since vaccines are contagious. I wouldn't go hugging someone who's been vaccinated just because im allowed to now

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals