Florida governor suspends all local COVID-19 emergency orders effective immediately

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

InChristAlone

He was definitely pushing that vaccine, but at least Florida sees that we all have human rights.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
vaccine shillster
He runs with the best of them. Still boggles my mind. But if he is gonna let the people be free, so be it and thank you Governor.

Jon2547

This is all part of the apparatus to do anything and everything regarding the credibility of vaxxines. Don't be fooled for one second.

I am glad Florida is doing this but I was there recently and even though there was no government mandate for masks virtually all the businesses were requiring them. I am sure the same will go for vaccines. Then politicians get to look like the good guys because they don't require masks and such but businesses require them if you would like to eat, shop or socialize. Still better than my state of Oregon where they're trying to make masks permanent because it is too much hassle to have to keep declaring an emergency so that they can decree whatever they want.

Regina

He runs with the best of them. Still boggles my mind. But if he is gonna let the people be free, so be it and thank you Governor.
I know. I'm hanging out here in FL and wanna love the guy.
But he's almost speaking with forked tongue now. He did the great conference with some of the Great Barrington scientists. He may have gotten punished for it.
He suddenly adds 60 days to emergency powers. And now, whilst talking how great freedom is, he normalizes the idea that vaccine equals freedom.
The problem is that there is no politician allowed to stray too far from the agenda.

InChristAlone

I am glad Florida is doing this but I was there recently and even though there was no government mandate for masks virtually all the businesses were requiring them. I am sure the same will go for vaccines. Then politicians get to look like the good guys because they don't require masks and such but businesses require them if you would like to eat, shop or socialize. Still better than my state of Oregon where they're trying to make masks permanent because it is too much hassle to have to keep declaring an emergency so that they can decree whatever they want.
He said no there won't be vax passports. He wants it to be up to the individual.

Rick K

Rick K

If people en masse refuse the masks then business will capitulate. ALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE EXISTS TO SERVE THE PUBLIC. They will come around or go extinct. There are businesses here in my drudge town that think they will dictate similar terms. I have walked out of all of them and spend my money on line whereas I used to live by the creed that I support my local community.

Rick K

Small steps, small blessings. Hopefully this will gain traction.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Fred

From the article: "The governor cited the widespread availability of COVID-19 vaccines as a prime reason why Floridians should be free of any local mandates."
So DeSantis is a vaccine=freedom guy. Not good.
The only solution is going to be a secession movement ... ideally stateless.

Rick K

From the article: "The governor cited the widespread availability of COVID-19 vaccines as a prime reason why Floridians should be free of any local mandates."
So DeSantis is a vaccine=freedom guy. Not good.
The only solution is going to be a secession movement ... ideally stateless.
He may in fact be a vax proponent but also could just be using this as a politically expedient excuse as that's what the plandemic puppeteers need to hear.

Fred

He may in fact be a vax proponent but also could just be using this as a politically expedient excuse as that's what the plandemic puppeteers need to hear.
Perhaps. But if he's a good guy, he'll probably be removed or killed like the Tanzanian president. Either way, secession is the only real answer. I've been getting ready to move for a while now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals