FDA - We need to act now or watch Covid become serious in our children

Lollipop2

James Lyons-Weiler

Peter Marks has thrown out the efficacy requirement for approval of COVID-19 vaccines for children under the age of 5. Which means FDA approval in June is a possibility.​

tankasnowgod

James Lyons-Weiler

Peter Marks has thrown out the efficacy requirement for approval of COVID-19 vaccines for children under the age of 5. Which means FDA approval in June is a possibility.​

If anyone really wants to attempt to stop this, I would forget about "contacting" any of the parties mentioned. It's all business, and they are clearly serving their masters.

I think the idea of putting a claim on an official's bond is still the way to go-

Every public official has to be bonded. Peter Marks does, just like any other member of the FDA. Beyond that, you could also file a tort. Of course, both would have to be done after they actually did something wrong. Still, you could already do this with the FDA members that voted in favor of EUA or approval in the first place.

OP
L

Lollipop2

If anyone really wants to attempt to stop this, I would forget about "contacting" any of the parties mentioned. It's all business, and they are clearly serving their masters.

I think the idea of putting a claim on an official's bond is still the way to go-

Every public official has to be bonded. Peter Marks does, just like any other member of the FDA. Beyond that, you could also file a tort. Of course, both would have to be done after they actually did something wrong. Still, you could already do this with the FDA members that voted in favor of EUA or approval in the first place.
Hey great ideas! I have been following that bond website you posted. Being out of work, I am financially without any resources or I would attempt it. Anyone with resources should look into this. Wish it could be brought up to ICAN - they certainly have the intelligence and resources.

Thank you for posting on this. I came here to post my thoughts as I had lunch - I think people are numb now to the madness and don’t care enough to jump up and act. I have even noticed on the forum - a sort of not caring as much about the data - less comments, debates etc.

Fred

Here's how Bloomberg frames it: "FDA’s Marks Stands Firm on 50% Efficacy Standard for Covid Shots"
So you just don't understand ... he's fighting hard for us! Good stuff.

{Edit} Note the pure double-speak in the opening line: "The FDA isn’t lowering its efficacy standard for Covid-19 shots, the agency’s top vaccine regulator said Tuesday while acknowledging they may be less effective for some groups such as kids."

Birdie

Hey great ideas! I have been following that bond website you posted. Being out of work, I am financially without any resources or I would attempt it. Anyone with resources should look into this. Wish it could be brought up to ICAN - they certainly have the intelligence and resources.

Thank you for posting on this. I came here to post my thoughts as I had lunch - I think people are numb now to the madness and don’t care enough to jump up and act. I have even noticed on the forum - a sort of not caring as much about the data - less comments, debates etc.
And what happens when people speak out shining light on the madness?

The data about police shootings just didn't add up, but no one at Thomson Reuters wanted to hear it.​

OP
L

Lollipop2

And what happens when people speak out shining light on the madness?

The data about police shootings just didn't add up, but no one at Thomson Reuters wanted to hear it.​

Right?!?! They are censored and their careers destroyed etc. Honestly we didn’t see this level of censorship before - yes was there but not blatant like now since 2019-2020.

yerrag

I came here to post my thoughts as I had lunch - I think people are numb now to the madness and don’t care enough to jump up and act. I have even noticed on the forum - a sort of not caring as much about the data - less comments, debates etc.
It's a sad state of affairs. I had stopped being vocal and I've decided long ago to just stay aware and be focused on improving my own health rather than talking a lot as all that I'm doing doesn't amount to much. You're told to be peaceful about it, but peace doesn't make change when our masters prefer us to do no action as any action puts you in the crosshairs of their vassals in positions of power. But that happens only if you gain a following, or you are impactful and gain some power that they fear mass action.

What happened to noble people like JFK and MLK and what's happening to Julian Assange? They sacrificed their lives for what? Do we do them honor by sitting by? We don't but what do we do but just sit and talk about it? When the bully is all around us, we freeze. It would be nice if we can scare them by becoming focused drones and go after them wave after wave like the Chinese soldiers did in 1956 in Korea. But we have no weapons so we are just going to be like ants being squished.

We the people don't make history nor current events. The past and the present is theirs to shape. And the future is better if we continue in blissful ignorance, for at least there is hope even though that hope comes out of ignorance.

tankasnowgod

Pffft, big deal. Atari had to do a massive dump of video games back in 1983-

Of course, unlike Moderna, Atari actually had a product that did something useful, in providing entertainment. But when demand dries up, demand dries up.

Of course, Moderna only got their dangerous product to market due to massive fraud, a fake pandemic, an imaginary virus, and a complete liability shield from the product's carnage. And even in the world where the virus is "real," it can only claim to lower infections by a paltry 1.3%, going by Absolute Risk Reduction. So it's not surprising that they can't push their product anymore. The surprise is that they conned as many people as they did. You'd think they'd be doing cartwheels about that.

OP
L

Lollipop2

OMG…the audacity, the arrogance has grown over the top. How can anyone hearing this not vomit? @Peatness @Birdie

Image first, then the link on Twitter:

3F70B2C6-8A2E-4EBC-A7E4-B9D61ED27B84.jpeg

View: https://twitter.com/Kefalonitissa/status/1528761195120848898

Last edited:
OP
L

Lollipop2

It's a sad state of affairs. I had stopped being vocal and I've decided long ago to just stay aware and be focused on improving my own health rather than talking a lot as all that I'm doing doesn't amount to much. You're told to be peaceful about it, but peace doesn't make change when our masters prefer us to do no action as any action puts you in the crosshairs of their vassals in positions of power. But that happens only if you gain a following, or you are impactful and gain some power that they fear mass action.

What happened to noble people like JFK and MLK and what's happening to Julian Assange? They sacrificed their lives for what? Do we do them honor by sitting by? We don't but what do we do but just sit and talk about it? When the bully is all around us, we freeze. It would be nice if we can scare them by becoming focused drones and go after them wave after wave like the Chinese soldiers did in 1956 in Korea. But we have no weapons so we are just going to be like ants being squished.

We the people don't make history nor current events. The past and the present is theirs to shape. And the future is better if we continue in blissful ignorance, for at least there is hope even though that hope comes out of ignorance.
I get it @yerrag…I think we are on a more serious threshold then ever before. See my post above. Each one us is helping simply by being aware of what is going on. Each person becoming aware adds one more to the hundredth monkey effect.

Last edited:

Birdie

" The usual suspects have been in Davos again, at the World Economic Forum overseen by Klaus Schwab – the few hundred of the most unimaginably rich gathered in one place to fantasise together about what the several billions of us ought to be forced to do in order to make those billionaires’ lives better.

Those poor billionaires – for whom everything on Earth might finally be perfect, if only someone would invent the vacuum cleaner big enough to suck every last one of us peasants, inconsequential specks of dust that we are, into outer space once and for all...."

I read the article, but it didn't ring true. However I liked the bashing.

yerrag

I get it @yerrag…I think we are on a more serious threshold then ever before. See my post above. Each one us is helping simply by being aware of what is going on. Each person becoming aware adds one more to the hundredth monkey effect.
I would call this a perfect storm of evil intent, finely honed experience by a cabal passed down from ages of refinement, continual positive reinforcement of racketeering with impunity, and the perfection of technology to maximize power and control, and most of all- the extinction of humans that have a great capacity to love and to lead and who don't fear death nor the task of extinguishing the scourge that plague humanity.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I would call this a perfect storm of evil intent, finely honed experience by a cabal passed down from ages of refinement, continual positive reinforcement of racketeering with impunity, and the perfection of technology to maximize power and control, and most of all- the extinction of humans that have a great capacity to love and to lead and who don't fear death nor the task of extinguishing the scourge that plague humanity.
?

David PS

It does not appear that the latest authorization for children has had much effect on the vaccination curve.
1657225695678.png

David PS

David PS

1658164452102.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals